Latrobe Valley 79
Geelong 79
Warrnambool 79
Ovens & Murray 72
Sunraysia 59
Ballarat 56
Albury 51
Sale 40

Have to agree with you Dave tough weekend but everyone had to bowl on the same conditions.
Well done to the Colac men who blew the place apart adn could not lose with 2 rounds to go. Congrats to the Shepp ladies (again) who had a tighter tussle which went down to the last game.

I dont know whose idea it was to put the elephant in the centre (would have made some money on it) but I know that it worked for one person and I am sure that someone down Geelong way has put an order in for one:wink:

Overall good weekend as expected considering that it was my first Senior Shield (Still got more than a decade and a half before I qualify) but the sportsmanship, teammanship and friendship still exists as strong as any other of these events and a credit to all bowlers involved.

Hey All

I'd like to Congratulate Terry Rowe on again Making An All star team

He's Certainly taking the Mantle Of "The Best Dry Lane Bowler" In Victoria....what do you reckon Chucky

And Woza I dont know which who from Geelong took a liking to "Mr Elephant" but the girls on Saturday Arvo out on there on the hens night certainly had fun I actually think the Elephant smiled afterwoods.....I know the a couple of the Shepp boys saw it and got quite excited........

Cheerz
Kevin

Kev

I would suggest that you look at the womens high game of the second block on Saturday :wink:

You Shepp boys get excited over the smallest things :wink:

rowey the best dry lane player in the state

i agree 100%

the best by a mile

is he still scraping it off the lane and using it as a modern day version of brylcreem???

well theres only 2 things to do in wodonga now

catch fish

and

catch elephants

someones gotta fill me in

Back
Top Bottom