SENIOR SHIELD 2007

A hugh thankyou all the bowlers in Senior Shield 07 , to Niaomi and hubby ( hope his finger gets better ) and all the staff , front and Back for making us feel so welcome , if you dont go to Senior Shield and enjoy yourself ? you dont have a pulse . congratulations to Geelong Men , Warrnambool Women , and Colac overall .

Firstly I would like to congratulate the winning teams - Geelong men, Warrnambool ladies and the combined team from Colac.

A big thank you to the Chettleburgs and all the staff, volunteers and local association for running a great tournament. As much as it was hot, running behind schedule and no practice lane available, there is only so much you can do and the host centre did it well.

As far as providing up to date results - here I go again. This event is run by the VCTBA and they have their own website. I did make a comment quite a while ago about this site being very very behind with results etc. It was then posted on this site that the site was being updated shortly. Well it has not been done as yet. It's sad to see that somebody has gone to a lot of trouble to set up a site which is now somewhat neglected.

As far as I am concerned the site should be used to provide some sort of running result for the weekend. It's a shame that the bowlers can't get more information in this day and age.

Liz

Back
Top Bottom