Senior Shield

grumpie

Emerson seems to be getting a lot of air time.Now let us old farts have something to read.I know Morwell & Sale are having there roll off this weekend so lets get the ball rolling with some team updates as they come to hand.
Craig i'd like to see what odds you give us oldies.

Craig
Oxygen not needed we're bowling at Wodonga. 3 game blocks so we will make it to the end (i think).

Shepp has had their trials so lets see if I can get the teams right!! :?

Women: ( i'm sick of seeing the men first!) :roll:

Denece Jones
Marilyn Behncke (I never spell that right lol)
Moya Dahlstrom
Val Hayes
Enid O'Neil

Men
Terry Rowe
Doug Neff
Russell Miller
Eddie Petersen
Graeme Arnold

I think thats right if not I will let you know in due course.

I will be going to help the old farts with their hearing aids and pacemakers etc so they don't kark it in wodonga lol :p

U R right craig i've never put a ball down on there lanes,but i have been in there. :shock: Remember the older we get the wiser we get :? :roll: and we can play any condition they dish up to us. :oops: :oops:
Shep seems to have a pritty good ladies team might be very hard to beat the men dont look as strong as usual but Terry and Graeme should keep them fired up.
Depends what happens this weekend but i think Sale men may even give some teams a little fright,may evan finish about mid field. Now wouldn't that be frightning.

Now let's see how old are you chucky. Then, even with the white pants you are not that old, and yet you JUST beat us at Mildura - yes we do have a chance.

Men

David Farquharson
Pat Fahy
Ron Threlfall
John Stewart
Malcolm Hibbert

Ladies

Lyn Letts
Tracey Farquharson
Barb Pethybridge
Heather Meiling
Di Jackson

May be a double win this year. Chucky put up the odds. I may have a bet on this one.

Even if it is in Wodonga.

Oh My God...................Pat Fahy must be waterboy surely :lol:
didn't think he was that much older than me. :wink:
Good luck to all bowling at wadonga, you'll need it,
(totally recked me for a month)

Lisa G

Morwell Team

Ladies

Pat Bennett
Lyn Bourke
Anne Brandon
Isabella Gaunt
Anne Hogg (C)
Maureen Woszczeiko

Nicole Bree - Manager
Bryan Woszczeiko - Assist Manager

Mens
Joe Tomasinski
Wayne Mills
Greg Smith (C)
Brad Smith
Eric Harrison
Roy Arnold

Paul Stanton - Manager
Bryan Woszczeiko - Assist Manager

Well Done to all

Sale teams are
Ladies
Maz Crowson
Dianne Shepherd
Rena Manners
Lou Atkins
Chris King

Mens
Earl Smith
Ken French
Peter Siddle
Daryl Ogilvie
Paul Vincent

Good luck all

As you can see i didn't make it. I couldn't hit the barn let alone the barn door.
All i'll say is i dont think the men will come last,now it's upto you all to prove me wrong :cry: :cry: :p :p :p

Whats goin on Grumpie

No appearance at Emerson :(
No appearance at Senior Shield :(

Will we see you take on the might of Geelong at CCup next year :?:

Seniors

Grumpie needs to learn how to become smiley and then he will fire up that left hand side of the lane. The one that is always blocked.......hahaha sorry to hear that you missed out, was looking forward to beating a lefty........

Woza
Here come the excuses.
Emerson i had something else on the weekend of our trials that i couldn't get out of .
Senior Shield the tournament i try to enjoy every year which i did at Geelong (a lot of thanks to your guys) but as for Sale someone was having a bad day and took it out on me because i work there and that was when i was bowling not behind the counter and they wonder why they call me grumpy :roll: :wink: :D :D
As for this year i was 96 pins out of 5th spot with 2 games to go and finished equal 5th I declined a 5th place roll off .(if interested you can ask joe why)But i might just make the trip anyway.
Geez i made that long winded.
Now as for you joe!
Beating a lefty !!!!!!!!!!!
That will never happen when the lanes are equal lefties always throw a better shot than any righty :D :D :D

I Have heard some excuses before and I will rate that excuse up there with the rest of them. :wink:

You will make the trip, you know you will

You lefties are all the same - always complaining about your side of the lane being different - Hey Joe maybe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence - then again, not in the side maybe not :wink:

Seniors

What I can not understand about lefties is that they keep buying righ handed bowling balls.hahahaha

At least us lefties can play with or balls and with a lot of flare.!!
You never know Joe, you still may have to bowl against a lefty from Sale so be very very carefull.Remember we stand on the right side of the ball.

Now how about some more teams posted. Only four have been.
Come on Craig how about your awsome Geelong team,or havn't you got anyone that can bowl at Wodonga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seniors

Craig's too young to worry about the oldies at Geelong.
And now that he is working at Werribee does not have the inside news anymore.............

lol i show an interest in everything joe

geelong mens team

gordon robinson
ron egan
peter carmichael
rick de lange
dave taylor

jan carmichael
elsie sferco
kerry coats
beryl daniel
sue jobling

i tried to warn them, but they think they are good enough to get the job done

only problem at places like these, you can be a lil too good, if ya know what i mean :wink:

Back
Top Bottom