World Masters 2006 videos

Game 6 was on yesterday at 3.00pm.

Going by previous matches this will be replayed on Foxsports at 6.00am tomorrow morning (Thursday) as that is what they have done with all the matches so far.

So - if you missed it yesterday it is on again tomorrow morning.

I agree....

Belmo & Glover's 2 games are great to watch.
Much better than previous games being televised.

So if you have missed it, make sure you watch it at 6am tomorrow morning.

Jenny ;)

that should be game 6 :)

downloading

ohh btw: thx a lot for the video

Is it ok if i link this to the pba's forum? or i should tell them to come here and get the video?

Interdicted said:
that should be game 6 :)
downloading
ohh btw: thx a lot for the video
Is it ok if i link this to the pba's forum? or i should tell them to come here and get the video?
tell them to come here we wont bite

watched a bit of the replay this morning at 6:00am and belmo beat glover in the first game by 19 pins which who i might add was really hot
did he win overall as i didn't get to find the end result out

yer like i dunno how to watch it on the com but i uaslly watch it on tv cause i saw belmo today beat zara glover it was an ok match

g-unit said:
how do u watch the match i click on the link and nothing happens

To watch the game you have to click the link provided .A page will appear and after about 10 seconds you click on the Click here to download Which is just below the green make money with megashares button .

If a message comes up and says all download links are full , just hit the refresh page button at the top of Internet Explorer until you get the Click here to download appear. Once downloaded open the file with the password "totalbowling" . Hope this helps

There appears to be a problem with the game 6 file Every time I download it there is a corruption in the file and when unzipping it also fails.

May be it can be replaced on mega share as there appears that it has been tamped with.

All the other files I have downloaded are fine. Although Zone Alarm doesn’t always like mega share.

Back
Top Bottom