World Masters 2006 videos

Feral said:
Let's hope it will be better than yesterday's rubbish Twwety!!!
Feral

I hope so too Feral...

And I didn't realise how boring the commentators are...
They really need to lighten up a little & make things a little more exciting...

Jenny ;)

Twwety said:
I watched it as well...
The commentator kept saying what a shocking shot to both bowlers!! And he was right.
It wasn't the most exciting 2 games of bowling that I have ever watched...
Today at 2pm is the next match on Fox 2.
Jenny ;)

My guide says 2am tommorrow morning.Hope its right

Wow keep them coming! It took me three attempts to get the first match.... Can't wait for the next installment ~no matter how bad they bowl! Just goes to show they are human after all!!!!

Gutter Rat, I actually thought it was 2am this morning so I set the tape & when I woke up this morning, the cricket was on it.

So I looked at the guide & it had it down for 2pm this afternoon. It would be on right now as I write this... So i will know if that's right when I get home.

There maybe another one on at 2am tomorrow as well, i'll have to check. There is also a post on here somewhere with the times, so have a look at that also.

Jenny ;)

Twwety said:
I hope so too Feral...
And I didn't realise how boring the commentators are...
They really need to lighten up a little & make things a little more exciting...
Jenny ;)

Its so obvious what we need

Daryl Eastlake

This morning's game was a repeat of the last one - this time it looked even worse. Couldn't bear to watch past the 6th frame of the 1st game!! I guess Paul won't bother to post it again!!

Feral

Hello all,

Having difficulty expanding the most recent addition (game 2). Tried opening with Stuffit 7.5 and 9.0 and no luck. It just won't recognise the file!! grr...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tried to download next installment just comes up with:

"You have been banned from Megashares. You voilated our TOS/AUP by sharing a link card."

wtf

I think you have like a 300Mb limit every 2 hrs... so if you downloaded the first one right before u started the 2nd one it might not have worked :S
who knows...any computer ppl around here? :D
R

you can only download up to 300 meg free each 2 hours. So if you want to download 2 files you have to wait 2 hours in between.

The quality on the second instalment was A1 many thanx for these videos.

I have most of last years and its great to be able to get these ones as well

cheers
Lyndon

The last one I downloaded was at least 2 days ago - and it still wont let downlad now - I will try from my Home pc tonight.

thanks
Dave:eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom