World Masters 2006 videos

I looked at the Foxtel book yesterday & I wrote down all the dates & times for the World Cup Masters games that will be aired in July.

I will post them tomorrow.

If I remember correctly, I think the next one is on Tuesday 4th of July at 3pm on Fox 1.

Jenny ;)

Here are the dates & times of the next matches on Foxtel. I am only going by the Foxtel book, so sometimes they dont actually get aired when they say.

Tuesday 4th July 3-4pm Fox 1 (501)
Thursday 6th July 6-7am Fox 1 (501)
Tuesday 11th July 3-4pm Fox 1 (501)
Thursday 13th July 6-7am Fox 2 (502)
Monday 17th July 2:30-4pm ESPN ( 508 )
Tuesday 18th July 3-4pm Fox 1 (501)
Thursday 20th July 6-7am Fox 2 (502)
Tuesday 25th July 3-4pm Fox 1 (501)
Thursday 27th July 7-8am Fox 2 (502)
Saturday 29th July 1-3:30pm ESPN ( 508 )

There you go, there are the dates & times of Tenpin Bowling on Foxtel. Happy Watching...

Jenny ;)

Thanks for posting these videos, very interesting. Scores haven't been flash so far, but it is good to see how these bowlers cope with these tough lane conditions. Looking forward to seeing the next few matches.

David.

Thanks heaps for posting these games, I'm really enjoying watching them.
Thank you Jenny for posting the games and times,I've marked them on the calendar and I'll be watching as many as I can.
cheers and good bowling everyone
nick

Looking forward to downloading Paul Moor's game when it gets put up!! got callled to work halfway through and didn't get to finish watching it!
THanks again!
R

Paul Moor ended up blowing her away. She ends up going onto a run of 3, sticks a 4/9 then drains another 3 i think, so it could have been interesting. he finished strong though. Impressed with the lefties so far, they have left some astonishing solid back row pins though!!

Tuesday's game between De Lorenzo & Moor was repeated again on Thursday morning.

Just in case anyone missed Thursday's program, & thinks they may have missed a game, you didn't...

Next game is on Tuesday afternoon 3-4pm on Fox 1.

Jenny ;)

Yesterday's match was the best one to watch so far.

It had high scoring & was entertaining to watch.

I wont spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

It was between Toregassen & Liew.

The next match is on tomorrow at 6am & hopefully will be the Belmonte game.

Jenny ;)

Yeah yesterday's match was great the three time champion torgeson up against Asia's number1 Liew what a great first round match up.

Back
Top Bottom