World Masters 2006 videos

now that i see again Belmo's game, i realized that when he got 300 he was using the same ball, maybe... belmo is lil bit superstitious? :p

not so much superstitious as he knows he has alot of success with that particular ball.he mentioned it in an interview somewhere that i read

any idea of how fast Belmo throws his shots?
i try 2handed shots as well, but i dont even get 20km/h (at least is what the machine says)

I'm a two handed bowler, only have been for about 5 months, average speed for me is about 24.5 kmh. Can throw it about 26 if i need to. But I feel it's not nearly as quick as Belmo :D

omg 24? man u do some weights or something? how come u get it so fast? i cant throw 24 even with my 12lb spare ball :S

any tips? :p

Interdicted said:
omg 24? man u do some weights or something? how come u get it so fast? i cant throw 24 even with my 12lb spare ball :S

I bowl normally at 28km/h, 27km/h when I relax my shot. When I go for my 7 pins, seeing I'm left handed, I flatten out my hand and normally throw it at 33km/h. If I bury an awesome shot in the pocket and leave a 7 pin, then I get annoyed, well I call it my fury ball. That's when I basically bowl it round 38 km/h.

The fastest I've ever thrown was 43.5km/h was going for a 7 pin. Paul Longayroux got 45km/h. Lol one time I had to look at the speed twice. I bowled the ball slower and the speed said I bowled 145km/h. Interesting, but If I could bowl that fast, I would be God. :p

well i throw my strike shot at 29kmph and my spare shot at 40kmph

Interdicted said:

I'd be the last person in the world you'd describe as being 'built' or 'muscly', i'm a bit of a runt. but as u know, it's not all about pace, alot to do with placement and balance at the foul line. that's where a few people have trouble. threw my first honour score last night....a lousy 299..... :D

wow u guys are fast, but u play 2handed style? with one hand i can get it very fast, but with 2 hand then theres a problem...

maybe i have too much rev that takes away the speed...

not sure :S

edit: BTW when is the match 9?

I don't try to bowl fast. I was a year out of bowling and I was bowling at 34km/h. It's taken me 2-3 years to get to 28km/h consistently. I only have to put a bit more speed on the 7 pin spare because I use my Ultimate Inferno as a strike ball and a spare ball. I don't have any plastic balls and 9/10 times I make the spare.

It's always fun to hold the 6 pound ball with no fingers or thumb in the ball, cranking it down the lane and watching it rip into the pocket. It always looks like it's going to destroy the pins, just bounces off the pins like it's plastic. Always good for something fun to do in practice. :)

Can somebody explain why they didn't bother showing the 10th frame in Game 2 of the Quarter Final between Jens Nickel and Guy Carminsky? I know Nickel had the game won but the 10th frame is always important and as a viewer, I'd like to see their 2 game aggregate scores. They would never cut short a game of NRL or AFL with a few minutes to go, even if the reult was way beyond doubt, so why do they do it in Bowling? :-k

Not happy! [-(

hahahaha i love that expression
eusa_snooty.gif

Feral said:
There is no way that either bowler would pass the pinch test and the winner seems stuffed after each delivery!! Very fat man, very fat - but none the less a World Cup winner!!

What? You've got a problem with big people? [-(

Back
Top Bottom