World Masters 2006 videos

Did anyone watch this morning's match at 6am?
I forgot to record it & I think it was the Belmo match.
Can anyone confirm this for me?

Jenny ;)

Didn't watch or tape it Jenny but Thursday mornings are usually replays of Tuesday 3 pm. I think Belmo is on next week against Glover.

Cheers

Well Ferel I hope that is that case.
It was last week, when they replayed the same match on the Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing Belmo on Tele.

Jenny ;)

Hi Jenny
It was just a replay of the games on Tuesday afternoon. You have not missed Belmo, I presume that will be on next week.:)
Noelene

Thanks Noelene for letting me know...

Monday is the next bowling thing on, but it goes for 1 1/2 hours, & it's on ESPN, so I dont think that will be the Belmo match.
I think he may be on Tuesday at 3pm, on FOX 501...

I'll make sure I remember to record it this time around.

Jenny ;)

ohhh please post the belmo's match whenever its available, i came to this forum because i want to have a longer video to analize he's style, hehe i love that 2h shot and proly goin to swtich to it

Just to let everyone know there is Tenpin Bowling on ESPN (508) today at 2:30pm - 4pm.

Not sure if its any matches from the World Masters or not..

I made sure I set the recorder for this one this time around...

Jenny ;)

No problems Jenny:D

You should enjoy seeing Liz Johnson and Shannon Pluhowsky in the finals.
Both are fantastic to watch.

Frosty:rolleyes:

game 5 is already posted

thx a lot, i think the problem was i was using flashget and i had to resume the download up to certain point, after that i tried again with the default IE download and it worked.

ohh a general tip, if u using ADSL, just disconnect and reconnect and u dont have to wait for 2 hs, or just reset ur computer (again, this work for ppl who dont have a static IP)

Back
Top Bottom