The Wrestling Thread

With No Way Out coming up, who has any predictions on the outcomes?

Also, I think it is stupid that the McMahon's are forcing HBK to retire. It's so stop. He is the one that brings a lot of fans etc. to the WWE. HBK rules.

Oh and that was low what MNM and Mark Henry did to the Undertaker. He would have won if that hadn't have happened. Smackdown this week Undertaker and Angle to win the handicap match.

That's all from me for now.

undertaker to win(probably not)
rey to def orton (after what he said about eddie)
chris benoit to def booker t(shouldn't be champion as randy won it for him)
and hbk shouldn't be forced to retire vince sucks right ace rimmer

taker said:
undertaker to win(probably not)
rey to def orton (after what he said about eddie)
chris benoit to def booker t(shouldn't be champion as randy won it for him)
and hbk shouldn't be forced to retire vince sucks right ace rimmer

DAMM STRAIGHT taker

can't wait for this weeks edition of raw to find the two finalists for the road to wrestlemania 22 tournament and hopefully it will be triple h verses rob van dam
with rvd to win he has the most percentage in the wwe polls

i belive that rey will beat randy and go to wrestlemaina and defeat kurt angle and become the next world heavyweight champion and to prove to randy that eddie was on rey side all along
then the animal batista returns to claim his gold and then rey and batista should have a match for the world heavyweight championship which would be one of the all time greastest as both were friends of eddie(rey was a little more than a friend to eddie than batista) that in my opinon would be a great match to see

what do people think about the special refree wwe championship match between edge and the wwe champion john cena and what? about mick foley in that match as the refree should be interesting to watch can't wait till wednesday

taker said:
what do people think about the special refree wwe championship match between edge and the wwe champion john cena and what? about mick foley in that match as the refree should be interesting to watch can't wait till wednesday

I reckon it's going to end in a DQ. Edge or Lita is going to get so pissed off at Mick Foley for doing his job the 'right way' and try to knock him out. Either that or Lita will attack Edge again with maybe a chair or a steel pipe or something. She's probably hit him with everything else.

becky22 said:
I reckon it's going to end in a DQ. Edge or Lita is going to get so pissed off at Mick Foley for doing his job the 'right way' and try to knock him out. Either that or Lita will attack Edge again with maybe a chair or a steel pipe or something. She's probably hit him with everything else.

yeah that would probably be what happens though if egde win that will not be right at all as he is not such a bad wrestler i just think that he was a better person before the taboo tuesday a couple of years ago when shawn micheals was voted to face triple h for the world heavyweight championship i just think he is turned into a complete jack ass ever since then and now that he is with lita he is now called the r rated superstar more like a g rated superstar hey ace rimmer don't u agree with me

HBK thore up the retirement contract on raw in front of mr macmahon and vince said he has opened the gateway to hell

Big Show and Triple H both got DQ via count out and as a result the winner of the rvd and masters match would face both triple h and the big show in a triple threat match in the finals
RVD def masters to face both triple h and the big show next week

shelton benjamin won a number one contenders match against eugne to face flair for the intercontental championship next week which shelton won

the wwe champioship was one the line in the mainevent of raw with mick foley as the special guest refree which he called straight down the middle
in the end cena caught edge in mid air and hoisted him over his head for the FU then the three count to retain the title and edge took his anger out on foley with the help of lita with the low blow followed by the spear
but cena is heading to wrestlemaina he will be watching next weeks match to find out who will challenge him for the wwe championship

Go HBK!

Um, triple threat would be interesting to see if I actually am home to see it. Hope RVD wins that but I reckon it will go to Triple H.

Have no idea what else to comment on but yeah, I will leave it at that for now.

taker said:
HBK will overcome vince and what ever he has instored for him thats for sure
Of course, HBK will probably wrestle with every last breath in his body. The day HBK has his last fight will be a sad loss for the WWE.

Any other thoughts? From anyone????;) ;)

becky22 said:
Of course, HBK will probably wrestle with every last breath in his body. The day HBK has his last fight will be a sad loss for the WWE.
Any other thoughts? From anyone????;) ;)
HBK will always fight just like u sad there becky22
he will overcome vince and whatever he throws at him even if he make the big show kane triple h and cena verse him in one match he will overcome the odds
just look at his resume he won the first ever hell in a cell against the undertaker
the very first ladder match i think and was the final survivor in the very first elimination chamber match which he won the world heavyweight championship from triple h after a 4 year long absence

what do people think of the team of the undertaker and angle as they face mark henery and MNM in a tag team match should be interesting to watch

results form raw this week
Big Show and Triple H fought to a bloody double count-out in a devastating semifinal match of the Road to WrestleMania Tournament. Upon hearing the decision, Big Show went into a violent fit of rage that has to be seen to be believed.

Shelton Benjamin defeated Eugene to become the No. 1 contender for Ric Flair's Intercontinental Championship. He gets his opportunity at the gold next week on RAW.

Ashley picked up a win over Torrie Wilson in singles competition. After the match, Candice tried to cheer up her friend Torrie by saying that she will be gracing the cover of Playboy on March 10.

Shawn Michaels refused to retire.

Rob Van Dam advanced to the finals of the Road to WrestleMania Tournament with a win over "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters. Per Mr. McMahon's orders, the finals will take place next week on RAW and will be a Triple Threat Match - Triple H vs. Big Show vs. Rob Van Dam.
John Cena defeated Edge with one of the most amazing FU's ever to retain the WWE Championship. The Rated R Superstar took out his frustrations on special guest referee Mick Foley with a thunderous spear after the match.

undertaker and angle to win thw tag match but don't doubt that mark henery and MNM don't have anything up there sleeves and they could pull off a huge win over the destructive team of undertaker and angle

Back
Top Bottom