The Wrestling Thread

results form smackdown this week
WWE Tag Team Champions MNM def. Matt Hardy & Tatanka
United States Champion Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio & Bobby Lashley def. JBL, Randy Orton & Finlay
Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms def. Psicosis
Boogeyman def. The ****s (Handicap Match)

rey mysterio lost his chance to face kurt angle at wrestlemaina in the mainevent but thanks to teady long he added him to the match making it a triple threat match for the world heavyweight champioship randy orton vs kurt angle and rey mysterio in the mainevent for wrestlemaina 22

Rey deserves that. He worked hard to get from second entrant in the Royal Rumble to win his chance to headline Wrestlemania 22.
Tatanka and Hardy were cheated out of victory.
Nice to see Booker T and Sharmell become The Boogeyman's next victims.

becky22 said:
Rey deserves that. He worked hard to get from second entrant in the Royal Rumble to win his chance to headline Wrestlemania 22.
Tatanka and Hardy were cheated out of victory.
Nice to see Booker T and Sharmell become The Boogeyman's next victims.
quote some wrestler
"iam the boogeyman and iam coming to get you"

WRESTLEMAINA 22 IS HEATING UP
two mainevent match have been finalised
RAW-Triple H vs John cena wwe championship
SMACKDOWN-Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton
possible match -Edge vs Mick Foley

the vince mcmanhon Kiss My Ass Club will be back this week as marty jarrnenty must kiss vinces ass to gain a full time wwe contract to wrestle once again

carlito paln of money in the bank at wrestlemaina will go ahead but first there had to be quailfying match to determined who was going to be in it

womens champioship was on the line as the number one contender lost to the regining champ trish after the match candice michelle slapped torrie wilson as for her interference

the world tag team champions defended there tag titles against val venus and viscera which there won with a double chokeslam to visera
big show and kane are the greatest tag champions in my opinion no one can stop them well yet anyway

edge and mick foley will compete at wrestlemaina but not i a single match a hardcore match

RVD 1st to quailfy for the money in the bank ladder match at wrestlemaina
SHELTON BENJAMIN 2nd to quailfy for the match
RIC FLAIR def carltio and became the 3rd person in the match

vince told cena and triple h after there confrontation in the ring regarding there match wrestlemaina informed the two superstars that they will be tag team partners and will compete against Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton in a handicap tag team match on the 18th of march at saturday night mainevent

shawn micheals will face shane mcmanhon at saturday night mainevent in a street fight

bitchy lil brunette said:
What the hell is up with Vince Mcmahon? hes gone off his tree!!
Like seriously I'm sure he wouldn't like it if someone made him kiss their A%^
well to simply put it vince is a stuck up prick why
he is the chairman of the board
he owns the wwe making him the boss
he can do anything to anyone when he feel like
he has alll this power and it keeps hitting what must be the evil side on vince the won't take abuse for anyone or doesn't care about anyone but himself

results from smackdown better late than never
Matches
Undertaker def. World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle (DQ)
WWE Tag Team Champions MNM def. Matt Hardy & Road Warrior Animal
Lashley vs. Finlay (double disqualification)
Tatanka def. Booker T
Randy Orton def. Super Crazy

i belive vince is slowly destroying raw when he has it in his control to much power for him to run the show makes him go crazy need a new general manager to run the show proplery

now smackdown is run by a fine gm theodore long he has changed smackdown and turned it in to a great show

Back
Top Bottom