The Wrestling Thread

REY IS THE RUMBLE WINNER AND HE DID IT FOR HIS BEST FRIEND WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT TO THE RUMBLE EDDIE GURREREO AND WILL HOPEFULLY GO TO WRESTLEMAINA AND WIN THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OR WILL HE BE GOING FOR THE WWE TITLE
ONE THING FOR SURE IS THAT WRESTLEMAINA 22 WILL BELONG TO REY MYSTERIO IN REMBERANCE TO HIS BEST FRIEND EDDIE GURREREO
GO MYSTERIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So which title should Mysterio challenge for: The WWE title or the World heavyweight title that is the question?

Ace Rimmer said:
So which title should Mysterio challenge for: The WWE title or the World heavyweight title that is the question?

my opinion is that he goes on to wrestlemaina and defeats kurt angle and then when dave batista comes back from injury they should have a match for the world heavyweight championship and hopefully batista will once again be the world heavyweight champion which he was rightfully screwed out of by mark henrey as he could not defend it proplery and the way he would have

TRIPLE H COULDN"T TAKE OUT MYSTERIO WHO ELIMINATED HIM FORM THE ROYAL RUMBLE OR EDDIE AS HE WASN'T AROUND SO HE DID THE NEXT BEST THING AND TOOK CHAVO OUT IN A MATCH WHICH ENDED WITH TRIPLE H'S FINISHER THE PEDIGREE
BACK IN THE RING AFTER TWO YEARS AFTER AN INJURY HE SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF THE BASHAMS IN THEIR TAG MATCH WHEN HE INJURY HIS KNEE WAS OUT AND MADE A RETURN ALMOST LASTING TO THE END OF THE RUMBLE WAS THE THIRD LAST TO BE ELIMINATED HAD HIS FIRST MATCH ON RAW THIS PAST WEEK WHEN HE VERSED SNITSKY IN SINGLES COMPETITION AND WON THE MATCH
SHELTON BENJAMIN DEF GOLDUST TO GAIN HIS WINNING SPIRT BACK AND TOLD THE NATURE BOY HE WOULD SOON BE BACK AFTER HIS INTERCONTENATL TITLE AS SOON AS HE HAD ENOUGH WINS UP HIS SLEEVE
ANOTHER BIG MATCH WAS THE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS KANE AND BIGSHOW WHO DEF CHRIS MASTERS AND CARLITO FOR THE TAG TITLES WITH KANE WAS ABLE TO BLOCK THE THIRD ATTEMPT TO PUT KANE IN THE MASTER LOCK THEN THE BIG SHOW ENTERED THE RING AFTER TAKING CARLITO TO THE FLOOR THEY DELIVERED A DOUBLE CHOKESLAM AND KANE GOT THE PIN WHICH RETAINED THE GOLD FOR THEM
AND CENA AND EGDE HAD A REMATCH WHICH EDGE TRIED TO PUT CENA AWAY AND COULDN'T UNTILL HE TRIED TO USE THE CHAMPIONSHIP AS CENA WENT FOR THE FU LITA INTERFERED AND THE REFREE WAS OUT EARLIER IN THE MATCH REVIVED HIMSELVE IN TIME TO SEE LITA WITH THE TITLE WHICH WAS ENOUGH TO DQ EGDE ALLOWING CENA TO RETAIN THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Triple H is just a sore loser. Rey battled to the end and came out victorious. As for taking it out on Chavo because he can't touch "God, Eddie or Rey", is a stupid excuse to belt up someone.
Don't really know what else to comment on, except next Masterlock Challenge should be with Kane to see if he really can get out of it (without assistance from his partner).
Final note, Mickie James is a PSYCHO.

Rey vs Orton No Way Out, rey to win that match to go to wrestlemania. Rey to v Angle, Angle to retain at Wrestlemania. Quite obvious.

Cena to hold the championship for another few months, including after wrestlemania (why oh why, let edge run with it, so sick of cena having a title)

Can see orton winning at No way out, though its highly unlikely.

Cena sucks, cena sucks, CENA SUCKS.

taker said:
SO NICK WHATS YOUR OPINION LET US KNOW
Well the way i see it rey will probabley beat orton and angle and become the champ, for how long i don't know but time will tell as well as how fans react. But by the same token it's possible that cena may lose sooner than everone thinks, to who i don't know but it seems likely as he is becoming a lot less populer than he used to be. The only reason that he got the title back (though i hate to admit it because i like cena) is that wwe.com were getting a lot of hate mail for giving it to Edge. My guess is that HBK might get the title to shove it up Vince as a storyline, but i did say might and for now that's all i will say.(Also yes Micky James is a PSYCHO no doubt there.)

That would be nice to see. HBK win the title off Cena (and I do like Cena, but HBK deserves the title).
I don't think Rey will have to fight Angle for the title since The Undertaker seems to have his eye on it. If Rey doesn't go for the World Heavyweight Championship, then it's going to The Undertaker. (I think).

Go the 619 and also cena is but 2 words about Angel He Sucks. also Micky James is a PSYCHO no doubt there. she is a complete bitch. go ashley & trish
Chris

If Rey doesn't go for the World Heavyweight Championship, then it's going to The Undertaker. (I think).[/QUOTE]becky22
Your probabley right about that but the problem is that Mark Callaway (The Undertaker) is nearly 50 and has a lot of physical problems so it remains to be seen if he can still handle the huge physical responsibilities (hope thats spelled right) that go with the title. Long story short Go HBK

the undertaker is 42... thats like 8 years off being 50, he just suffers from alot of back complaints.

If WWE make him lose at Wrestlemania this year, you wont see the undertaker again.

EVER

becky22 said:
That would be nice to see. HBK win the title off Cena (and I do like Cena, but HBK deserves the title).
I don't think Rey will have to fight Angle for the title since The Undertaker seems to have his eye on it. If Rey doesn't go for the World Heavyweight Championship, then it's going to The Undertaker. (I think).

true that becky22 HBK all the way to beat cena i also belive that cena has had it to long but i didn't like edge myself maybe kane or the big show or RVD who hasn't had a title in over 2 yrs since he was the tag champion with rey back in 2004 but definitly HBK he hasn't had it since he won the very first elimination chamber match back in 2002 when he defeated Triple H
GO HBK

Murderdoll said:
the undertaker is 42... thats like 8 years off being 50, he just suffers from alot of back complaints.

If WWE make him lose at Wrestlemania this year, you wont see the undertaker again.i belive that undertaker will not lose a match at wrestlemaina as like u said he won't be seen again he owns wrestlemaina and the can't take that away from him look he has been in the wwe for going on 15 years longer than most wwe superstars as he started in wwe and didn't jump to ECW or WCW he has been loyal to the wwe
he should go on to no way out to face angle and hope he wins as i could be his last world heavyweight championship as he might not have many years left i belive there is plenty left in him
his last title was back in 2002 or 2003 against Brock Lesnar he hasn't also held a title in a long time
GO UNDERTAKER

Kane should be the wwe champion he should win the no 1 contender tournment that raw will host next week and over the next few weeks to find the new no1 contender to face john cena for the wwe championship at wrestlemaina 22 the biggest stage of them all

Ace Rimmer said:
the huge physical responsibilities (hope thats spelled right)
Yeah it is.
I'm not sure who I'd like to see with the WWE Championship more. HBK or RVD. Both deserve it. Honestly, as much as I like Cena, I agree, he has had the title for too long. His popularity has dropped a lot and well, it was stupid to give the title to Edge. Glad he was just a transitional champ.
As for Angle, put him in a fatal four way with Orton, The Undertaker and Rey and so who comes out champion.

The winner of the royal rumble was complete crap they only let REY win it beause he put it out to eddie to win now if latino heat did not pass away who knows who would of got it i just thinks it's complete crap he won it because of eddie

bad_ass said:
The winner of the royal rumble was complete crap they only let REY win it beause he put it out to eddie to win now if latino heat did not pass away who knows who would of got it i just thinks it's complete crap he won it because of eddie

Holy crap... Rey deserves anything he gets. He's more entertaining than Cena Triple H and Batista put together. Pity how WWE restricted Rey from doing more high risk moves. Go find some old ECW tapes with Rey, you'll see he's got more talent than any of these newbies

RESULTS FROM SMACKDOWN THIS PAST WEEK IF U MISSED IT 4/2/06
Randy Orton & Mark Henry def. Rey Mysterio & World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit def. Fit Finlay (DQ)
WWE Tag Team Champions MNM def. The Mexicools
Lashley def. Chad ****
Tzuki def. Octagon Cito (Juniors Match)

orto and rey will have a match at NO WAY OUT with rey putting his mainevent wrestlemaina spot up for grabs that macth was made during smackdown
also smackdown general manager theodore long announced that the undertaker will compete at NO WAY OUT against the world heavyweight champion kurt angle for the world heavyweight championship can angle def the legendary deadman as they go one on one

BOTH MATCH WILL BE ON PAY-PER VIEW ON THE 20TH OF FEBURAURY

taker said:
smackdown general manager theodore long announced that the undertaker will compete at NO WAY OUT against the world heavyweight champion kurt angle for the world heavyweight championship can angle def the legendary deadman as they go one on one
BOTH MATCH WILL BE ON PAY-PER VIEW ON THE 20TH OF FEBURAURY
The undertaker will probably lose but go on to beat angle at wrestlemania. I mean after all wrestlemania is dare i say it the undertakers 'home turf' so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom