The Wrestling Thread

Ace Rimmer said:
The undertaker will probably lose but go on to beat angle at wrestlemania. I mean after all wrestlemania is dare i say it the undertakers 'home turf' so to speak.
you know nick u are right the undertaker has not lost a wrestlemaina in the time he has been there he has won 13-0 at wrestlemaina which is his turf
the undertaker rules

Hey i have been watching wrestling for god knows how long when rey was back in ecw an wcw days an i have his dvd an what else on the tape i aint sayin her deserved it he only got it becasue he put it out to eddie ...
I hope UNDERTAKER smashes angle for the title but can someone pls tell me why i know his the phenom of the buisness but he hardly has a wrestling match an he deserve's a title shot i dont car cause i love taker but it just seems bit un fair for the ppl who r tryin to earn it?

TRIPLE H OR RVD OR MASTERS OR KANE OR BIGSHOW TO WIN THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMAINA TOURNAMENT TO FACE THE WWE CHAMPION JOHN CENA AND MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO AGREE TRIPLE H WANTS THIS MORE THAN EVER TO MAKE HIM THE 12 TIME WWE CHAMPION

Triple H has gotta win i mean admit it hes not as entertaining unless he has the title and then hes even more of a psyhco than usual.

Ace Rimmer said:
Triple H has gotta win i mean admit it hes not as entertaining unless he has the title and then hes even more of a psyhco than usual.
i totally agree with that statement there ace rimmer he needs that title to prove once again that he is the game and is that damm good and the crebral assasin and the greatest champion alive today the 10-time world heavyweight champion

JUST TO EDIT THE EARLIER POST TO BECOME THE 11 TIME WWE CHAMPION AT WRESTLEMAINA AND SEEN HOW HE LOST LAST YEARS HE WOULD HAVE TO WIN THIS YEARS NO WAIT HE HAS LOST THE LAST TWO WRESTLEMAINA SINCE HE DEF CHRIS JERICHO FOR THE UNDISPUTED WWF CHAMPION BACK WHEN IT WAS STILL CALLED THE WWF

Triple H has gotta win a title to be as good as he was i mean he just is not as good as he used to be when he had the title

I really don't want to see Triple H with the title. That would just suck. Yes, Triple H is good, I just don't like him very much.
As for the title match next week between Edge and Cena with Mick Foley special guest ref, I reckon a disqualification within the first few minutes to either one will happen and Lita knocked out (coz that's what she does best, lay on her back and let others do the work).
I hope RVD will make it to the main event of Wrestlemania, but it's highly unlikely for that. It will be either Triple H (groan) or Big Show.

becky22 said:
Lita knocked out (coz that's what she does best, lay on her back and let others do the work).
Ouch now thats harsh but very true and VERY dam funny Cena has to win i mean he can't lose to Edge again. I wonder if he will hook up with Maria to battle Edge and Lita.

Ace Rimmer said:
Ouch now thats harsh but very true and VERY dam funny Cena has to win i mean he can't lose to Edge again. I wonder if he will hook up with Maria to battle Edge and Lita.

Not THAT harsh. I really don't like Edge or Lita. Cena probably won't win but he will keep the title. He probably won't lose the title til Wrestlemania or just after, I think.

I just have to say that what Randy Orton said to Rey Mysterio when he was out in the ring talking about his win at the Rumble about Eddie that was so wrong. Whether it was scripted or not, he should have never have said that. Because that hurt alot of people including Rey. You could see it.

I hope that Cena keeps the title but also hopes that HBK has a chance to win it aswell because he hasnt been champ for awhile and I think it would be good to see him again as champ.

Taya04 said:
I just have to say that what Randy Orton said to Rey Mysterio when he was out in the ring talking about his win at the Rumble about Eddie that was so wrong. Whether it was scripted or not, he should have never have said that. Because that hurt alot of people including Rey. You could see it.
I hope that Cena keeps the title but also hopes that HBK has a chance to win it aswell because he hasnt been champ for awhile and I think it would be good to see him again as champ.
WHAT U HAVE SAID TAYA04 IS A VERY GOOD PIONT THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAID AS A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN UPSET WITH HIS COMMENTS TO THE LATE EDDIE GURRERO AND UNFOURNETALY HBK WON"T BE AFTER A CHAMPIONSHIP AS MR MCMAHON HAS ORDERED THAT HBK TO RETIRE NEXT WEEK ON RAW WHICH SHOULDN"T BE ALLOWED AS I LIKE HBK A LOT AND WILL BE PISSED IF HE LEAVES

RESULTS FROM RAW THIS WEEK IF U MISSED IT 8/2/06
Ashley def. Mickie James (special referee Trish Stratus)
Big Show def. Shelton Benjamin (Road to WrestleMania Tournament Match)
Triple H def. Ric Flair (Road to WrestleMania Tournament Match)
Rob Van Dam def. Carlito (Road to WrestleMania Tournament Match)
Chris Masters def. Kane (Road to WrestleMania Tournament Match)
John Cena & Maria def. Edge & Lita (Mixed tag-team match)

NEXT WEEK EDGE GOES ONE ON ONE WITH THE WWE CHAMPION JOHN CENA FOR THE TITLE BUT THIS PAST WEEK EDGE & LITA HAD A MIXED TAG MATCH AGAINST CENA AND MARIA TO FIND OUT WHO WOULD BE THE SPECIAL GUEST REFREE FOR THIS MATCH WELL CENA AND MARIA WON THE MATCH AND CENA CHOOSE WHO WAS GOING TO BE HIS REFREE FOR THAT MATCH AND TO QUOTE CENA " IF THE R RATED SUPERSTAR WANT TO GET A LITTLE HARDCORE" THEN THE LEGENDRAY MICK FOLEY WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT
SO THE SPECIAL GUEST REFREE IS NO OTHER THAT MICK FOLEY THE HARDCORE LEGEND HIMSELF CALLING THAT MATCH

THE FINAL FOUR MEN WILL COMPETE FOR THE ROAD TO WRESTLE MAINA 22 TOURNAMENT WITH CHRIS MASTERS WITH A WIN OVER KANE TO FACE ROB VAN DAM WITH A WIN OVER CARLITO AND THEN TRIPLE H WITH HIS WIN OVER THE 16 TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION RIC FLAIR UP AGAINST THE BIG SHOW WITH A WIN OVER SHELTON BENJAMIN WHO REPLACED SHAWN MICHELS IN THE TOURNAMENT WHICH IS SUCH A SHAME
FOR MORE INFORMATIN GO TO WWE.COM AND THERE U CAN SUBMIT WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE TOURNAMENT WITH RVD IN THE LEAD OVER TRIPLE H WITH 65% OF THE VOTES

THIS WEEK ON SMACKDOWN THE LEGEND KNOWN AS THE UNDERTAKER LOOKS TO PUT THE 400 PLUS POUND WORLDS STRONGEST MAN MARK HENERY AWAY WHEN THEY GO ONE ONE ONE ALSO THERE WILL BE A FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH JBL,ORLANDO JORDON,CHRIS BENOIT AND MATT HARDY
ALSO NUNZIO HAS CHALLENGED THE GREATEST CURISERWEIGHT IN WWE HISTORY THE NEW ONE GERGORY HELMS FOR THE TITLE WILL NUNZIO BE ABLE TO WILL HIS THRID CURISERWEIGHT TITLE FIND OUT TOMMORROW

Undertaker will beat Angle, that is that. Man i havent seen this stuff in a couple of yrs, Orton is still a TOOL, He will get on the bad end of the 619!!!!. Love Undetaker going back to HELL!!!! never really like the 'American Bada$$' angle they put on him, where's Pall Bearer these days????:confused:

results from smackdown this past week
Undertaker def. Mark Henry (DQ)
Chris Benoit def. JBL, Orlando Jordan and Matt Hardy (Fatal Four Way Match)
WWE Tag Team Champions MNM def. Paul London & Brian Kendrick
Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms def. Nunzio
Mascarita Sagrada & Tsuki vs. Octagoncito & Pequeno Violencia (No Contest; Juniors Match

Back
Top Bottom