The Wrestling Thread

I think for the Smackdown handicap match that Henry and MNM will pick up the victory only because of Melina's interference.
Yes I agree taker, Cena's FU was awesome. To catch Edge mid air like that was absolutely amazing. Shame that Edge and Lita are sore losers and took the lose out on Foley.
It will be interesting to see what Vince has in store for HBK this week.

becky22 said:
I think for the Smackdown handicap match that Henry and MNM will pick up the victory only because of Melina's interference.
Yes I agree taker, Cena's FU was awesome. To catch Edge mid air like that was absolutely amazing. Shame that Edge and Lita are sore losers and took the lose out on Foley.
It will be interesting to see what Vince has in store for HBK this week.
vince and hbk should have a great rivivraly for sure

edge has and will always be a transitional champion sorry to all the edgeheads and all the fans in the edge army but that is true he lasted not even a month even though cena won it again even though i like cena i think that he has won it and hels for too long now we need a new champ that will happen at wrestlemaina 22 when RVD Triple H or Big Show wins the triple threat match next week on raw

go MR MONDAY NIGHT Rob Van Dam hope he wins he deserves it as he has been out of action for the last 2 years and needs this to regain his credit as mr pay-per view by going to wrestlemania 22 and be crowned the new WWE CHAMPION "thats real cool"

Sounds good. A new champ at Wrestlemania 22. I don't care who, just so long as Cena loses. I do like him also, but he has been champ for too long. But his belt won't look very good on anyone else. After it is now his title.

becky22 said:
Sounds good. A new champ at Wrestlemania 22. I don't care who, just so long as Cena loses. I do like him also, but he has been champ for too long. But his belt won't look very good on anyone else. After it is now his title.
well now it did look good around the waist of egde when he had the title

results from smackdown this week
World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle & Undertaker def. MNM & Mark Henry
Rey Mysterio def. Sylvan
JBL & Finlay def. Chris Benoit & Lashley
Boogeyman def. Orlando Jordan
Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms def. Scotty 2 Hotty
Matt Hardy def. Simon Dean

rey to beat orton and head to wrestlemaina 22 to win the wwe championship from john cena in the memeoryof his best friend eddie guerrero

I no this is abit off topic here but what the hell is John doing kissing Maria??? I hope that just part of the script lol

hey all here are the results for NO WAY OUT this past weekend

World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle def. Undertaker
Randy Orton def. Rey Mysterio to win Rey's World Championship Match at WrestleMania 22
Chris Benoit def. Booker T (New United States Champion)
Matt Hardy & Tatanka def. WWE Tag Team Champions MNM (Non-Title Match)
JBL def. Bobby Lashley
Gregory Helms wins a Nine-Man Cruiserweight Championship Match

rey lost his title chance at wrestlemaina 22 to orton thats not cool poor rey as he was putting it on the line to defend eddie against what orton was saying to him a couple of weeks ago that sucks
u agree Taya04

batista has returned during the no way out pay per view and said he is fully healed and ready to claim back his world heavyweight championship GO BATISTA
win that title back as u were scerwed out of it

YAY! Batista has returned and about time. I'm sick of seeing Angle with the title now.
I feel sorry that Rey lost his main event spot. At least he lost it defending Eddie's name though. I reckon that he will still have a decent match at Wrestlemania 22. Should make it a main event triple threat match between the champ (whoever it may be at the time), Orton and Mysterio. That would be a delight to watch.
Final note, long live Benoit, the true United States Champion. He should have held that title already if Sharmell and Booker T hadn't screwed him out of it.

triple h has beaten both the big show anf rvd on a triple threat match for the mainevent spot to face john cena for the wwe championship which he won after he delivered the pedigree to Rob Van Dam after he hit the big show with the frog splash which gave triple h the open window which he used and nailed rvd with his finisher for the three count

after the match john cena came down to stare his opponent in the face and as triple h saud earlier in the night the "king of kings will be back on his throne after he win the wwe championship at wrestlemaina"

also edge came out to the ring with such anger in he eyes as he belived that foely had cost him the chance to be in the main event of wrestlemaina and since foely was back at home in long island and wasn't there he took his frustrations out on "HACKSAW'jim duggdon with egde delivering the spear and able to get the pin fall he challenged mick foley to a match at wrestlemaina and has giving him one week to answer his call what will happen find out next week on raw

results from raw this past week if u missed the action

Triple H def. Rob Van Dam and Big Show (Triple Threat Road to WrestleMania Final)
Edge def. "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
Kane def. Chris Masters
Candice wins No. 1 Contender Diva Battle Royal
Shawn Michaels def. the Spirit Squad (Handicap Match; DQ)
Shelton Benjamin def. Ric Flair (new Intercontinental Champion)
Carlito def. Nick Burke

Back
Top Bottom