The Wrestling Thread

Sorry guys (Spoiler Alert)

just read this on prowrestling.com

Undertaker will be undergoing surgery for his torn right biceps after Tuesday's SmackDown taping in Pittsburgh. He will be out of action for about six months.

It does not say how he will loose the title but think he is suppose to be fighting batista, if true then title will change hands then

I smell a Mark Henry interference.

Taker's losing the title next week, but who says it'll be Batista walking out with the belt?

Kennedy...

I smell a Mark Henry interference.
Taker's losing the title next week, but who says it'll be Batista walking out with the belt?
Kennedy...
kennedy has already confirmed his title shot when he cashes it in
last week on raw he will be in the main event of wrestlemaina 24 well at least that is what he told the world last week

kennedy has already confirmed his title shot when he cashes it in
last week on raw he will be in the main event of wrestlemaina 24 well at least that is what he told the world last week

I wouldn't take that as gospel mate ;) .

Twas thinkin the same thing, Chris. Come end of Smackdown next week Kennedy will be exchanging the leather briefcase for a nice little bit of gold!

Hopefully he's still champ when Smackdown come to Perth in just under 3 months time :D

Twas thinkin the same thing, Chris. Come end of Smackdown next week Kennedy will be exchanging the leather briefcase for a nice little bit of gold!
Hopefully he's still champ when Smackdown come to Perth in just under 3 months time :D

there is no doubt that kennedy will be the world heavyweight champion
he has been rising up the ladder so quick that he has earned the right to be the champ all on that night at wrestlemaina 23 when he reached and grabbed that briefcase look at the past record for those that have held the money in the bank briefcase the go on to become the champion depending on what show they are on

there is no doubt that kennedy will be the world heavyweight champion
he has been rising up the ladder so quick that he has earned the right to be the champ all on that night at wrestlemaina 23 when he reached and grabbed that briefcase look at the past record for those that have held the money in the bank briefcase the go on to become the champion depending on what show they are on
thats just like the royal rumble...usually everytime the royal rumble winner wins a championship at wrestlemania:rolleyes:

All i can say is WOW! Last night the local promotion - EPW - had the conclusion of their huge two night event called "Evolution" and I could not believe what I witnessed. Two of the most brutal, fantastic matches I have ever seen in person or on TV.

To open they had a no-dq, no-countout,falls count anywhere tornado tag match between FN Carnage + Chris J. Lazareth vs "The Ironman" Davis Storm and Nate Dooley. The wrestlers took the fight to everywhere in the building (thru the crowd and also in the drinking section). Seeing 4 of the most talented Aussie wrestlers battling less than 10ft from you with no barrier in between is certainly an experience. It was so good it made me forget about the upcoming main event....

...But not for long. Before I knew it, it was time for the big one. Jimmy Payne (EPW champ for the last 12 months) vs Bobby Marshall (frequently performs in the US and Japan - has also tagged with the likes of TNA's "Cowboy" James Storm and ex-WWE Sean "X-pac" Waltman). Their first match was awesome with Bobby jumping off a 5 metre high brick wall and splashing Jimmy thru a table. This match would be even better due to one thing - they'd do battle in a LADDER MATCH. Yes I saw my first ever ladder match live. One of the most brutal and insanely awesome experiences ever. A lot of highspots including Jimmy suplexing Bobby off the top of the ladder, and also giving him 4 german suplexes on to the ladder. Oh and a massive vertical powerbomb into the ladder set up in the corner. Bobby retaliated with a massive leg drop from the top of the ladder. It all ended when Bobby had his hands on the gold, but Jimmy came in, tipped the ladder and sent Bobby falling to the floor outside, aloowing Payne to retain his title.

All 500 people in the building knew it was history they just saw. All were giving the two wrestlers a standing ovation at the end that they rightly deserved.

Check out http://www.epwperth.com in the next couple of days as there should be some footage of this MOTY in any federation.

:D:D:D

All i can say is WOW! Last night the local promotion - EPW - had the conclusion of their huge two night event called "Evolution" and I could not believe what I witnessed. Two of the most brutal, fantastic matches I have ever seen in person or on TV.
To open they had a no-dq, no-countout,falls count anywhere tornado tag match between FN Carnage + Chris J. Lazareth vs "The Ironman" Davis Storm and Nate Dooley. The wrestlers took the fight to everywhere in the building (thru the crowd and also in the drinking section). Seeing 4 of the most talented Aussie wrestlers battling less than 10ft from you with no barrier in between is certainly an experience. It was so good it made me forget about the upcoming main event....
...But not for long. Before I knew it, it was time for the big one. Jimmy Payne (EPW champ for the last 12 months) vs Bobby Marshall (frequently performs in the US and Japan - has also tagged with the likes of TNA's "Cowboy" James Storm and ex-WWE Sean "X-pac" Waltman). Their first match was awesome with Bobby jumping off a 5 metre high brick wall and splashing Jimmy thru a table. This match would be even better due to one thing - they'd do battle in a LADDER MATCH. Yes I saw my first ever ladder match live. One of the most brutal and insanely awesome experiences ever. A lot of highspots including Jimmy suplexing Bobby off the top of the ladder, and also giving him 4 german suplexes on to the ladder. Oh and a massive vertical powerbomb into the ladder set up in the corner. Bobby retaliated with a massive leg drop from the top of the ladder. It all ended when Bobby had his hands on the gold, but Jimmy came in, tipped the ladder and sent Bobby falling to the floor outside, aloowing Payne to retain his title.
All 500 people in the building knew it was history they just saw. All were giving the two wrestlers a standing ovation at the end that they rightly deserved.
Check out http://www.epwperth.com in the next couple of days as there should be some footage of this MOTY in any federation.
:D:D:D
thats sounds so cool would have liked to have been there would have been nice to see the ladder match to
so would u be going to the wwe one that comes to perth this year on the 29th of july this year
tickets are on sale the 21st of may for more go to www.wwe.com/schedules/events/eventdetail for more info
but if i had the money would go to that event i think that it is the only one coming to australia this year so far but never know unless anyone else knows

wwe champion john cena to face randy orton this week on raw STFU VS RKO
should be interesting

Raw's apparently coming to the east coast in november. And yup, I'm going to the Smackdown/ECW show. As my birthday present, which is only a couple of weeks before the show, Mum said she'd go halves with me in a ringside seat. Can't wait.

Will be awesome to see Ariel up close... oh and to a lesser extent, Punk, Burke, Thorn, Kennedy, MVP, Benoit and all the other people on the roster that make the trip over :D

Raw's apparently coming to the east coast in november. And yup, I'm going to the Smackdown/ECW show. As my birthday present, which is only a couple of weeks before the show, Mum said she'd go halves with me in a ringside seat. Can't wait.
Will be awesome to see Ariel up close... oh and to a lesser extent, Punk, Burke, Thorn, Kennedy, MVP, Benoit and all the other people on the roster that make the trip over :D
what a very lucky person talk about a birthday gift havin ur mum help pay for front row seat aren't they like 350 dollars each

do you know if there coming to brisbane? would be awesome to go again...last time i saw it was back in 2004 when smackdown came over

wouldn't have a clue. I know they're going to Melb and Sydney. Thinking of saving up to fly over and go to the Melbourne show. Really wanna see Orton and HBK live.

Speaking of Orton, I read that as possible punishment for the hotel room trashing he may get shifted off over to Smackdown. That would be awesome if it happened soon then it'd mean he'd come to Perth :D

Major spoiler alerts,

Kenndy looses money in the bank to edge, reson behind this is he has a major triceps tear, he tore it off the bone according to sourses. he will be out for 5-7 months, So smack down looses 3 stars, undertaker, booker t and now mr kenndy

RAW RESULTS:
Edge Defeats Mr Kennedy and now holds the Money in the Bank Title
John Cena Vs Randy Orton - No contest (interupted by Kahli)
Kahli Defeats HBK in No1 Contenders match for WWE Championship
Umaga Defeats The Highlanders in a Handicap Match
Santino Marella Intcontinental Champion Defeats Chris Masters
Tag Team Champions The Hardys defeated Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas
Candice Michelle & Mickie James defeated Women’s Champion Melina & Victoria

Also, Mr. McMahon announced that Lashley would get a rematch for the ECW World Championship at Judgment Day – in a Backlash rematch against Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Umaga. The former champion Lashley cannot touch any of his three opponents, and knowing this, he took his physical frustrations out on Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman, the right hand man to The Chairman.

I think from now on we should leave spoilers out of this thread until it's been screened in Australia. I was really hanging out to watch RAW spoiler-free this week :mad: .

Just for the future please people.

Back
Top Bottom