The Wrestling Thread

Kennedy vs Finlay would be an awesome feud. And it shows how smart Kennedy is wanting to stay on SD and be the leader of the pack that he will one day become.

I really hope this feud is still going on when SD comes to Perth on July 29.

Saving up for ringside seats. No way am I gonna miss this one!!

I have most proberly missed the post for when SD comes to perth, but can anyone please tell me where i can purchase tickets from, i will join u at ring side luke.

Hey Tim, sounds like a plan. Would be good to get a few people going.

Tickets go on sale May 21 at 7am perth time. Tickets from www.ticketek.com

I've got my alarm set to get up early before work to make sure I snap up a ringside seat or two :D

Its either 7am or 9am. The ad on Smackdown this week said 9am but I'm not sure if thats Perth time or EST.

Its great to see Mark Henry return. I was much looking forward to the feud between Mark Henry and Batista last year but didn't happen because he went down with a knee injury. I hope King Booker goes back to his Booker T persona because he has annoyed the crap out of me. If he is scheduled to feud with Taker for the title as "King Booker", I'll be pulling my hair out.

Its great to see Mark Henry return. I was much looking forward to the feud between Mark Henry and Batista last year but didn't happen because he went down with a knee injury. I hope King Booker goes back to his Booker T persona because he has annoyed the crap out of me. If he is scheduled to feud with Taker for the title as "King Booker", I'll be pulling my hair out.
Who else, but King BOOKAH can slay the dragon?:D

Hornswaggle's the perfect choice. Taker has bad knees and Hornswaggle will be able to headbutt him in the kneecaps. 10mins later *ding ding ding* "The winner of this bout and NEW World Heavyweight Champion, HORNSWAGGLE!!!" and then afterwards he'll toss Taker a can of Guinness.... he's the perfect choice.

Plus he'll be a more believable heavyweight champ than Rey

John Cena wins again, this time at WWE Backlash. To all you haters, sucked in, lets all hear you cry! :movingtongue: :movingtongue: :movingtongue:

4622180.jpg

and NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion... Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Cena's in ring skills have gotten better as of late, yes he's really picked up his in ring game, but please get the belt off him. All he needs is a freshening up of character. He's better on the chase than being on top.

CENA AS WWE CHAMPION IS GETTIN BORING
GIVE SOMEONE ELSE there is many new and old talent that could use a run it will bw nearly a year since cena won the title and congrates that he won the fatal four way of coarse thanks ti HBK'S sweet chin music

and how long could u give Mr McMahon with the ECW WORLD TITLE
i think a few weeks but could be more credit than he deserves

results from backlash if u missed it
World Tag Team Champions The Hardys def. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
Women's Champion Melina def. Mickie James
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. MVP
Mr. McMahon (pinfall), Shane McMahon & Umaga def. ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley (Handicap Match; new ECW World Champion)
World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Batista (Draw; Last Man Standing Match)
WWE Champion John Cena def. Edge, Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels (Fatal Four Way Match)

Back
Top Bottom