The Wrestling Thread

only problem player is they would not anouce that on the show, there has really nothing been said about taker injury, but we know he will loose title this week so he can have operation, i reckon they should of made them hand it over like batista did just so the fans know exactly what is happening, instead of making them loose the match with nothing said.

On another note i wont say anything in here i will make a new thread when i find something out ok

It's ok to post news and rumors. The whole Undertaker situation is news. We know he's going to lose the title but the show hasn't actually happened yet. I just meant direct results of the show.

All that we ask is that please do not post major results (like the one above - I've got no need to look forward to watching this weeks Smackdown now) before people get a chance to watch them. As Chris said, rumours and news is fine.... results not so fine.

Its not fair on others that enjoy the element of surprise in their choreographed fighting entertainment.

And for those who eyes may be starting to give out on them -
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS AS ITS NOT FAIR TO OTHERS

Thank you.

sorry about spoilers guys, i dont have foxtel and wasn't aware that we as in australia dont get it live. it wont happen again.

its a show, all scripted, they all no who is going top win before the match, smackdown is not live as it is taped on tuesday night, ffs www.wwe.com anounced what happened on smackdown and it onluy tuesday there,

we get raw on wednesday and smackdown on friday with replies on weekend, you have the interent so you can see it yrself, dont complain cause othere actaully read stuff and tell others, you want to wait to the show then go hide somewhere.

bloody hell, i would understand if it all live but once results are out anyone can read it and let others know

its quite simple. feel free to put results once they've aired in australia. If people wanted to find out the results before it happens then there are plenty of other sites out there to get it from. No need to post it here. No need to get your panties in a twist.

Not everyone wants to read spoilers - and in this thread people talk about anything so it isn't known if a spoiler is posted until its too late. Some like to be able to read and discuss other happenings in wrestling without having to worry about having a major result/surprise blown for them. Thats all.

Ok guys as my last post stated, i will not post any results, now that i'm aware of when the show is aired in australia. I totally understand where u are coming from.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/kennedyupdate2

"WWE.com has received word that the initial prognosis for Mr. Kennedy’s arm injury was overstated. Based on Kennedy’s extensive MRI at the Birmingham, Ala. offices of Dr. James Andrews, WWE’s Dr. Ferdinand Rios now reports that the SmackDown Superstar’s triceps tendon “was not torn from the bone as originally reported and will not require surgery.”

“He’s still vulnerable to injury and the arm remains badly swollen,” said Dr. Rios. “I’d expect him to be out of action for about six to eight weeks.”

That is so awesome :D:D:D

it just shows wwe rushed the edge money in the bank issue, good to hear that he will be back sooner than later then he can kick the living crap out of edge

Oh my, even thought WWE spoilt it on their site, I was still excited when Edge came out to cash in his shot.

Looks like Smackdown is starting to pick up a bit more.

Oh and that means Edge may be coming down to Perth when SD tour too :D

only reason why edge(mister load mouth A*&hole) took money in the bank and then cashed it in is because of thew injuries on smack down.

Even tho i hate Mr Kennedy for being a loadmouth, i hope when he comes back in 3 months, he is allowed to kick the living hell out of edge

UNDERTAKER no-longer world heavyweight champion that really sucks i mean that could very well have been his last title regin as he is soon to be retiring and to have it last only 5-6 weeks i feel was really wrong on wwe part it is all fair for the money in the bank winner to use that anytime,anywhere,anyplace but still that was not impressive to see taker's title taken like that most would have to agree with me on that but congrates to edge who by right took advantage at the right time to cash that briefcase in and has walked away the world heavyweight championship i just hope that wwe lets taker have another short run as champ untill he offically does retire cause if they don't than thats not right as it had been a few years since he last held a championship and to finally get one and hold only for a few weeks sucks
but again congrates to edge
shame is was not kennedy though would be alright i guess if hw won instead of edge as edge has had heaps of wwe championship shots and held it twice should give someone else a go and let edge wait a few years after his world title regin is over

Whether you like it or not Edge is the number one heel in the E. There are so many top shelf guys on Raw and having Edge go to SD is great. Usually it means the death of a guys WWE career (Christian, Benoit - midcard for life) but this'll be able to draw in more viewers for Smackdown each and every week. If you like Edge, you tune in to see him do his stuff. If you hate Edge then you'll tune in to see him get the crap kicked out of him.

Smackdown just got Rated R and it couldn't be better!!!

Whether you like it or not Edge is the number one heel in the E. There are so many top shelf guys on Raw and having Edge go to SD is great. Usually it means the death of a guys WWE career (Christian, Benoit - midcard for life) but this'll be able to draw in more viewers for Smackdown each and every week. If you like Edge, you tune in to see him do his stuff. If you hate Edge then you'll tune in to see him get the crap kicked out of him.
Smackdown just got Rated R and it couldn't be better!!!
that is all so true he will do better on smackdown then raw i think cause the orton and edge feud would haved dragged out and sucked

i think cause the orton and edge feud would haved dragged out and sucked

That is so wrong. Orton and Edge had the makings of one of the best feuds of the year. Their match on Raw a couple of weeks ago was fantastic. And the promos between both aren't too shabby at all.

The idea of Orton being shifted to SD is still being thrown up by the WWE guys as punishment for his misbehaviour in Europe. He seems to be getting lost in the whole HBK/Cena/ and to some extent, Khali love triangle.

If he gets shifted to SD you could have quite entertaining and brutal main events. It has the makings of a feud like HHH and HBK had for a couple of years.

I have read on some of the forums that when HHH comes back he is going to fued with orton, if this is true then i can not see orton moving to sd

I have read on some of the forums that when HHH comes back he is going to fued with orton, if this is true then i can not see orton moving to sd
you just never know in the wonderful world of the wwe things can change just like mr kennedy cashing in his money in the bank at wm24 and then losing to edge cause of injury thats not to say that orton won't feud with triple h and also that he might shift to sd just never know

Back
Top Bottom