The Wrestling Thread

Good to see The Deadman is champ again. I'd like to see Mr Kennedy cash his money in the bank while Taker is still champ. Makes for an awesome match

Personally I hope they revisit what they did at WM10. Have Kennedy run with the case, cash it in at next year's Wrestlemania, have the title match in the middle of the card and have the Kennedy v the winner as the final match on the card.

Now that would be awesome

Personally I hope they revisit what they did at WM10. Have Kennedy run with the case, cash it in at next year's Wrestlemania, have the title match in the middle of the card and have the Kennedy v the winner as the final match on the card.
Now that would be awesome
Yeah maybe but I'd like to see Mr Kennedy cash it in after the main event at next years Wrestlemania

15-0 UNDERTAKER CHAMPION VERY GOOD MATCH BETWEEN HIM AND BATISTA

the cena match was great except havin him win and retain the title that sucked real bad as hbk had him beat

money in the bank ladder match was great lot of carnage whats the report on edge after that brutal leg drop of the ladder in the middle of the ring by jeff hardy but real cool to see kennedy win

Mcmanhon match was so obvious and havin trump win

womens match was okay would like to have seen ashley win

kane and khail match had one good point about it when kane scoop slamed him thats it

the ecw match was pretty good but thought that the originals would win

Batista has told undertaker this past week on smackdown that he will issue his rematch clause in his contract

results for smackdown this past week
Matt Hardy def. King Booker
Mr. Kennedy def. Jeff Hardy
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. The Miz (Non-title)
Kane def. Dave Taylor
WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. Gregory Helms & Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero (Non-title)

results for smackdown this past week
Matt Hardy def. King Booker
Mr. Kennedy def. Jeff Hardy
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. The Miz (Non-title)
Kane def. Dave Taylor
WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. Gregory Helms & Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero (Non-title)
The miz beat chris beniot actually because of MVP

What do you reckon is going to happen with king booker and queen sharmell? I hope that king booker takes away this "king" crap.

I actually thought it was pretty lame the way it was done. Could of really pushed batista into a heel with a surprise attack then telling deadman they were on at Backlash.

Raw almost put me to sleep. Needs HHH back.

hamo

One thing that I'm liking post Wrestlemania is that from now on, PPVs won't be single brand PPVs, all brands fight on them. Also RAW, Smackdown and ECW have people from other shows on them.

It's good that they're mixing it up a bit.

The miz beat chris beniot actually because of MVP
What do you reckon is going to happen with king booker and queen sharmell? I hope that king booker takes away this "king" crap.

that whole king booker is complete thing was a waste of time i mean they even gave him a championship with him being king booker now there is something that was wrong maybe if he remand as booker t and won that title it might be right but they decide to give it to him as king booker that is a big shame on the wwe

I actually thought it was pretty lame the way it was done. Could of really pushed batista into a heel with a surprise attack then telling deadman they were on at Backlash.
Raw almost put me to sleep. Needs HHH back.
hamo
One thing that I'm liking post Wrestlemania is that from now on, PPVs won't be single brand PPVs, all brands fight on them. Also RAW, Smackdown and ECW have people from other shows on them.
It's good that they're mixing it up a bit.

DEFINITLY HHH NEED TO BE BACK SO D-X IS BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE
and yea as vince said when he and shawn micheals had there feud that he was turning the clock backwards on the wwe and going back to the old days
so back when every superstar could appear twice a week on two shows back in 2001-2002 when there might be some match on raw and a different match with the same superstar as the raw show with a smackdown star in stead

it makes ppv much better with other brands competeing on them higher rating

Dont think Booker is going to be doing too much at all for the next little while, he's out with a "sprain and strained contusion of the neck" not to mention knee and elbow injuries on top of that.

wonder if he can change his persona and maybe his skills and might get a future title shot mind u i did say might get a future shot

Matchs for Backlash so far:
WWE Champion Cena Vs HBK Vs Randy Orton Vs Edge (Four Way Match)
Bobby Lashly Vs Umaga, Mr McMahon, Shane McMahon (3 on 1 Handicap Match) ECW Championship
World Tag Team Champions THE HARDYS vs Lance Kade and Trevor Murdoch

After watching raw this week I believe that the WWE has gone a bit too far on the battle of the billionaires storyline...now its going to be one of those feuds that lasts most of the year. Whats the point of Bobby Lashley having the ECW title then? he hasn't defended it for ages on an ECW epsoide. They should give it to CM punk...It just seems unrealistic having Umaga who looks like a fat pig bashing up a big and strong guy like Bobby Lashley...It will be good to see who wins the fatal four way match for the WWE championship at Backlash...On a rumor site that I was on it said that there was going to be a match between Jerry the King Lawler vs Hulk Hogan at Backlash?????????

Also whats going to happen with Carlito and Ric Flair after losing that number one contenders match for the tag team titles?? I reckon either there will be a match between Carlito and Ric Flair at Backlash or Carlito gets released and Ric Flair retires.

Back
Top Bottom