The Wrestling Thread

OH HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Those of you who are wrestling fans will know what that means)

Massive Pop for Stone Cold. The crowd went crazy and he didn't even say a word. Also the ending to Melina vs Mickie was brutal when Mickie landed on her head.

results from smackdown
Matt Hardy def. Mr. Kennedy
MVP def. El Grande Latte
MNM def. WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick & Ashley
Kane vs. Daivari (No Contest)
King Booker vs. Undertaker (No Contest)

results from smackdown this past week
WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. MNM
MVP def. Lichtenstein Champion Cedrick Von Haussen
Lashley def. Mr. Kennedy and Randy Orton in Handicap Tables Match
Jimmy Wang Yang def. Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero (Non-title)
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. Gregory Helms
Undertaker & World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. Finlay & King Booker (Disqualification)

Wrestlemania 23 Tips

World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker vs Batista = The Undertaker

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels vs John Cena = John Cena

Battle of the Billionaires
Umaga vs Bobby Lashley = Vince gets his head shaved (PS I want to see Trump get stunned)

Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Edge

United State Championship
MVP vs Chris Benoit = MVP

Kane vs The Great Khali = Kane

Womens Championship
Ashley vs Melina = Who Cares (Ashley will win though)

ECW New Breed vs ECW Originals = New Breed

I expect that there'll be another match added this week. Maybe something with the Cruiserweight Title.

Wrestlemania 23 Tips

The Undertaker vs Batista = The Undertaker

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels vs John Cena = Shawn Michaels, bout time he finally got it back!

Umaga vs Bobby Lashley = Lashley unfortunately!!

Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Randy Orton. Mr. Rko in the Bank

Kane vs The Great Khali = Kane

Womens Championship
Ashley vs Melina = Melina

ECW New Breed vs ECW Originals = New Breed

Wrestlemania 23 Tips

The Undertaker vs Batista = The Undertaker (Batista should be drafted back to RAW then relegated to a permanent place on Heat and become a glorified jobber)

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels vs John Cena = Hard to pick. Really want HBK to win - more importantly I really wanna see HBK kick Cena's teeth down his throat either before or during or after the match (is it too much to ask for all 3?)

Umaga vs Bobby Lashley = Lashley unfortunately!! - agreed. There's no way Trump would ever have his head shaved

Money in the Bank Ladder Match = There's really only 3 reasonable winners in this match - Orton, Kennedy or Punk. My pick is Kennedy, but would love to see Orton win it though I think they'll play the MITB storyline on Smackdown this year

Kane vs The Great Khali = Kane - please please make this no dq. Its about the only way I can see this match become something other than a designated toilet break!!

Womens Championship
Ashley vs Melina = Melina - Ashley bores me. Ranks right up there with Extreme Expose

ECW New Breed vs ECW Originals = New Breed - hope to see Elijah Burke get the huge push he deserves. Same with Kevin Thorn. A few of the ECW house shows had Thorn v Lashley as the main event - this would be an awesome feud, minus the Lashley part.

Its gonna be hard to top last years WM. Every match (bar 3) on that card was exciting: Mickie v Trish was fantastic. Edge v Foley was a showstealer as was HBK v McMahon. The main event of Cena v HHH was one of thebest WM main events of all time.

Hope they give Cena/HBK the closing spot on the card. Having Michael Cole close WM just doesn't seem right.

Raw HBK sweet chin cena, could make cena kick the crap out of HBK next week

Raw HBK sweet chin cena, could make cena kick the crap out of HBK next week
After watching raw this afternoon this is my opinion of this... shawn michaels will win the wwe championship at wrestlemania 23 and then when Triple H comes back he will want that title for the 11th time so that means no more DX when triple h comes back i reckon

i loved the stone cold steve austin skit at the start of raw and SURPRISE SURPRISE that match between mr mcmahon and bobby lashley was turned into a no DQ match...i just knew that was going to happen...:rolleyes: ...

WELCOME TO THE HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2007 there as follows
Dusty Rhodes, Mr. Perfect, Mr. Fuji, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, The Wild Samoans, Nick Bockwinkel and The Sheik

The announcement of JR's hall of fame induction was emotional to say the least. He's definately had a hall of fame career and deserves the induction. He may mix up some of the moves these days but he's probably the greatest play by play commentator of all time. Either him or Original ECW Joey Styles.

A little chin music and Chicago booing Cena out of the building made it a super RAW for me this week.

Really looking forward to Mania on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom