The Wrestling Thread

Chris m8 i do no you h8 cena but i for 1 think hes a legend and will kane him and bring umaga back down to earth causing umaga not to win for another 3 or 4 weeks lol;)

Umaga has never been pinned or made to submit. Add into the mix, the Estrada factor and the fact that K'Fed could pop up at any given time.

Como Se Dice' Cena Sucks HA HA.

The FU doesn't even look like it would hurt and the STFU is a poor man's STF. The Samoan Spike does look like it could do some real damage.

All I have to say about SS (for now that is) is one thing... JBL solidified his place as a SD announcer with one line, and one line only. During the Cryme Tyme skit when they're trying to sell off Lita's stuff -- JBL:"I'm the only guy in America that doesn't have a copy of her panties, so gimme one of those!!" I was cracking up for a good minute or so afterwards.

Almost did again during the DX/RKO match after HBK eliminated Mike Knox... HBK:"Who was that again?"

The Women's match was certainly for me one of my fave matches to watch. That spinning back kick from Mickie was amazing. That along with the DX/RKO and the First Blood match. What a chair shot on Kennedy. It would be nice, however, to see a first blood match where the ending doesn't include someone doing a run-in and striking one of the wrestlers by accident. Saw one of these in person during the local EPW shows - Ended with a chair shot to the head (by one of the two involved in the match) - the seat part flew off and landed about a foot away from me.

Booker/Batista bored me. Should not have been main event. Chavo/Benoit - physical but should have either been longer or had a few more high spots in it.

Overall was a decent show... definitely an improvement from Pissweak Sunday

----------

On a side note, hopefully they give Umaga a short run with the title. I mean, come on, they gave Abyss a run with the NWA title in TNA (not that he doesn't deserve it!!)

Umage is OVER REATED..I think they need to move on from him. He is getting kinda old now because he keeps beating the Stars. The ones we wanna see win.

Umage is OVER REATED..I think they need to move on from him. He is getting kinda old now because he keeps beating the Stars. The ones we wanna see win.
Ahhh but remember without Umaga there is no Alejandro. And without Alejandro there is no Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada!!! And that would make a very sad panda.

umaga and cena for the wwe championship any thoughts
batista the new world champion cool
king booker has been de throned

Batista as champ, not cool.... The only option thats left is a Batista/Kennedy feud for the title - that would make for at least a SEMI-DECENT storyline.

The novelty effect of Batista's comeback has worn off. He's only as good as his opponent makes him look, and considering the depleted talent roster on SD, I wouldn't be holding my breath for an enjoyable, exciting title match.

Ah well wow some shocking news people WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, a form of cancer.

I don't think Batista's comeback had the novelty effect at all. Storylines involving Batista since his comeback have been flat and boring since Mark Henry got injured. I thought King Booker's title reign would have lasted until Wrestlemania which I think it should have. Maybe he will return to his "Can You Dig It...SUCKA" persona. Now that Batista is the champ I'd like to see him come up against The Undertaker but I think the only storyline that would work with Batista as the champ is to put him up against Mr Kennedy. Oh and Mr Kennedy winning the title of course.

Batista as champ, not cool.... The only option thats left is a Batista/Kennedy feud for the title - that would make for at least a SEMI-DECENT storyline.
The novelty effect of Batista's comeback has worn off. He's only as good as his opponent makes him look, and considering the depleted talent roster on SD, I wouldn't be holding my breath for an enjoyable, exciting title match.
the SD roster having depleted talent is so true i think that since kurt angle left there has not been much talent in the heavyweight divison as far as the world title is conserned

but there is hope kennedy is a huge uprising young superstar and as he says "the future of the business" he could very well be a great contender for the title and would make a great rivarly with batista but there is a chance for us to see the big red machine Kane to have his shot at holding the title it has been years since he had the wwe title that also he wouldn't be a bad contender

what thoughts also about the reuniting of the hardy boyz jeff and matt the storyline for raw is going back in time like vince said since the reuion of D-X and the hardys even ron simmons returning what all ur thoughts just wandering

but there is hope kennedy is a huge uprising young superstar and as he says "the future of the business" he could very well be a great contender for the title and would make a great rivarly with batista but there is a chance for us to see the big red machine Kane to have his shot at holding the title it has been years since he had the wwe title that also he wouldn't be a bad contender

Kane should get a push soon, but more in the way Christian had a push mid '05 as in being involved in the main event, but not winning the title. Kane is like Taker, a main eventer but doesn't have the ability to draw a crowd like others can.

Hardy Boys reuniting probably shouldn't have happened. Its great for a nostalgic effect, but their moveset and general ring appearance were more suited to the Attitude Era than they are to the present day.

Great to see MNM reunited tho. Never thought it would happen but could be seen as questionable due to the bust-up angle they did 6 months ago before Mercury was suspended for the failed drug test.

December to Dismember in 4 days time. Only 3 matches announced (Extreme Elimination Chamber, Hardys vs MNM (very slight chance a 3rd team could be added - see tna's website), and Sandman vs Hardcore Holly) no wonder its far from a sell out at the moment.

Kane should get a push soon, but more in the way Christian had a push mid '05 as in being involved in the main event, but not winning the title. Kane is like Taker, a main eventer but doesn't have the ability to draw a crowd like others can.
Hardy Boys reuniting probably shouldn't have happened. Its great for a nostalgic effect, but their moveset and general ring appearance were more suited to the Attitude Era than they are to the present day.
Great to see MNM reunited tho. Never thought it would happen but could be seen as questionable due to the bust-up angle they did 6 months ago before Mercury was suspended for the failed drug test.
December to Dismember in 4 days time. Only 3 matches announced (Extreme Elimination Chamber, Hardys vs MNM (very slight chance a 3rd team could be added - see tna's website), and Sandman vs Hardcore Holly) no wonder its far from a sell out at the moment.
those are some great thoughts there

Batista as Champ again is what Smackdown needs. Both Raw and Smackdown have their machines and Batista is Smackdown's.

Hardy Boys reunited, Its great! Its been 4 years since us fans have seen them in a match together and I really think that its about time they became champions again. Edge and Orton..Geat tag team but really..who would u rather??

MNM..Yeah it was good to see them as a tag team again. They are very stong and with Melina and her screaming..I guess it just tops it off.

Cena accepting Umaga's challenge was the best thing. That match will certainly be awesome to watch. Being the size difference between the two..I dont think that will get in the way. I think Cena will give it all he's got. As he is the best WWE Champ the industry has ever had.

As for Kane..He needs a title. He is a monster..a great wrestler and entertainer. I havent seen him hold a tiltle in ages. I think it would be good to see him be Intercontential Champ. Becuase Jeff will become Half Tag Team Champ with Matt.

Taya

P.S Lukey.. Am I right or am I right???? :p

Back
Top Bottom