The Wrestling Thread

chris beniot back from his 5 moths absense has come back strong and since his return to smackdown this week was able to capture the US title after makin kennedy tap out to the crossface
i would say he is back in form

cyber sunday looks to be a great pay per veiw definitly gettin it
ECW vs SMACKDOWN vs RAW champion vs champion match
should be intresting

on Ecw.com preview RVD must def the Ecw champion to get his final shot at the title snice losing it back in july with so many fallen to him the best from smackdown and raw to have fallen at the hands of the big show can rvd find a way to get around the 500 pound extreme giant find out on ecw.com after tommorrow or watch it on saturday afternoon at 2pm

mr mcmahon shocked the wwe world by dropping a bombshell for cyber sunday not only is pridr for the most dominant champion and the show they are on at stake but the fans have control of the title that will be defended weather it be the ECW championship,WWE championship or World heavyweight championship

even though i think that cena has the wwe title he should win the match and bring the world heavyweight title back to raw
thats the title i want to see defended at cyber sunday bookers title

I was hoping that all 3 would be up for grabs. Winner takes all...

The 4-way on Raw stole the show. Some pretty insane spots (for WWE standard) were delivered.

I like Umaga more each week. Apparently the second half of the Jackass attack wasn't originally planned, until Steve-O laughed at the attack instead of selling the moves.

The DX spoof from Edge and Orton was pretty funny. Pity it didn't last for a bit longer. Orton did a great send up of HBK. Hopefully its Edge-HBK next week. Their feud in late 04/early 05 was a very entertaining one.

I was hoping that all 3 would be up for grabs. Winner takes all...

They tried that once with the WCW belt and the WWE belt which Jerico won, it didnt work so i doubt that would ever happen again now with seperate brands and seperate shows, im hoping DX will stay around for a while it brings back the comody that i have missed since the Rock and Steve Austin left the show

cyber sunday is heating up good with that match DX vs orton/edge added whats next the intercontental title on the line where we choose the match type or something like that

They tried that once with the WCW belt and the WWE belt which Jerico won, it didnt work so i doubt that would ever happen again now with seperate brands and seperate shows, im hoping DX will stay around for a while it brings back the comody that i have missed since the Rock and Steve Austin left the show

That Undisputed era was a bit of a forgettable time. Was more thinking along the lines of winner would have to defend all 3 belts - no championship merger etc.

Could make for some interesting storylines, but I don't think I could handle/bare to watch King Stooge 3 nights a week.

The Austin-Rock comedy was certainly a highlight of that period. Even Kurt Angle could hold his weight in the comedy antics too. The 3 of them produced some of the best promo spots EVER!!

That Undisputed era was a bit of a forgettable time. Was more thinking along the lines of winner would have to defend all 3 belts - no championship merger etc.
Could make for some interesting storylines, but I don't think I could handle/bare to watch King Stooge 3 nights a week.
The Austin-Rock comedy was certainly a highlight of that period. Even Kurt Angle could hold his weight in the comedy antics too. The 3 of them produced some of the best promo spots EVER!!
that sounds like a great idea there Luke D wish it would happen

Smackdown dosen't really have a face since Kurt Angle left. I hate to say it but if anyone is close to being the face of SD its King Booker.

Smackdown dosen't really have a face since Kurt Angle left. I hate to say it but if anyone is close to being the face of SD its King Booker.
thats true he is every since he has won the world heavyweight title he has become the face of smackdown since JBL became a commentator but one day kurt angle will make his return to the WWE or ECW after his time with TNA

Batista def. King Booker (DQ)
Chavo Guerrero def. Rey Mysterio (I Quit Match)
Elijah Burke def. Vito
Kane def. Montel Vontavious Porter (DQ)
William Regal & Dave Taylor def. Funaki & Scotty 2 Hotty
Undertaker def. Gregory Helms
all the action this past week on smackdown

Hahaha ur a funny one Luke :rolleyes: i gotta say, i love ya work lol

Thank you, thank you.... I'll be here all week. Try the beef!! :p

The break will do Rey good while he has surgery. Hopefully he comes back more refreshed, and maybe with a new attitude too. It would be very interesting how he would go as a heel.

I wonder if they'll actually give him a decent storyline too (something SD seems to lack a lot of!!)

The break will do Rey good while he has surgery. Hopefully he comes back more refreshed, and maybe with a new attitude too. It would be very interesting how he would go as a heel.
I wonder if they'll actually give him a decent storyline too (something SD seems to lack a lot of!!)
I agree. I think the WWE needs new more creative writers. Even i could come up with some better storylines then what smackdown has to offer at the moment

Back
Top Bottom