The Wrestling Thread

eagles_rule2005 said:
lol na that would be pretty crap. We need the dudley boys, hardy boys and edge and christian back for the good old tlc matches, they were the best ever those matches

and the matches were also very dangerous...... edge says the matches fast tracked his neck bracking

hopefully he doesnt take too many bumps in the tlc match at unforgiven

Deadman Inc said:
It's very rare to have championship matches on Raw or SD. Smackdown dosent have a lot to offer. King Booker is only being used to pass the championship on from Rey Mysterio to Batista so they would't have to face eachother because they are friends. Mr Kennedy will then get his title shot, Mark Henry will come back and get his title shot. After them its back to the Undertaker to get another tite shot and he will win it. His last title reign.

if taker should get a title shot again should be at wrestlemaina 23 which he can make it 15-0 and the championship seening how he has been screwed many times.

eagles_rule2005 said:
lol na that would be pretty crap. We need the dudley boys, hardy boys and edge and christian back for the good old tlc matches, they were the best ever those matches

i was told that on the net that the hardy boyz were going to reunite to there former tag team that would be cool.

and edge and christian may get back together if christian returns to the wwe after he quit some months ago.
then they might get back then the tables,ladders and chairs carnage can be reborn again.

and since they are reforming old groups and as vince said months ago "take a step back in time to the good old days" when him and shawn micheals first fell out with each other.
they should bring back the Hardcore title there were some exciting matches to watch back in the day when it was around

taker said:
if taker should get a title shot again should be at wrestlemaina 23 which he can make it 15-0 and the championship seening how he has been screwed many times.

WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!

Taker still has some pulling power, but doesn't have the main event pull he used to have back in the New Generation / Attitude era.

taker said:
i was told that on the net that the hardy boyz were going to reunite to there former tag team that would be cool

And I was told on the net that if I sent money to this nice gentleman from the Nigerian Royal Family, I'd be given a share in untold millions!!!

Unforgiven Results

Intercontinental Title Match
Johnny Nitro def Jeff Hardy when Nitro pinned Hardy after Melina hit Hardy with her boot.

Kane vs Umaga ended in a Double Countout

World Tag Team Title Match
Spirit Squad def The Highlanders when Mikey pinned Rory after Johnny interferred with a Big Spin Kick.

Hell In A Cell
D-Generation X def The McMahons and Big Show when Triple H pinned Vince after splitting a sledgehammer over the back of Vince's neck.

Women's Title Match
Trish Stratus def Lita when Trish made Lita tap out to the Sharpshooter in Canada.

Randy Orton def Carlito when Orton pinned Carlito after Orton countered a springboard into an RKO.

WWE Championship TLC Match
John Cena def Edge when Cena FUd Edge off a massive ladder through two tables.

WWE Championship TLC Match
John Cena def Edge when Cena FUd Edge off a massive ladder through two tables.

The only real thing that matters! The most important fact is that my man JOHN CENA won! As if Smackdown ever deserved a character as good as CENA anyway!??

HUSTLE....LOYALTY....RESPECT :2gunfire:

The only real thing that matters! The most important fact is that my man JOHN CENA won! As if Smackdown ever deserved a character as good as CENA anyway!??
HUSTLE....LOYALTY....RESPECT :2gunfire:
Would have boosted the profile of Smackdown. This King Booker crap is boring!! Good to see Cena the champ again.

Dammit why did cena get it back? No one likes him except for the few ignoramus'.

Its about time that WWE made Cena have a heel run, he can't stay face forever.

Unforgiven was an above average show. Thought the HIAC would take a bit away from the TLC, but thankfully it didn't. The TLC had some crazy bumps in it taken by both guys - the "religious fecal" chant was well deserved for any of them.

Hardy/Nitro was a great opener. Maybe a bit too long at 25+ mins. Still enjoyable.

Kane/Umaga - nothing expected from it, no disappointments afterward

Highlanders/Cheerleaders - Eh, as above

HIAC - Good overall match, plenty of blood. Big Show didn't spoil it (for once). Can't really say much about it.

Trish/Lita - A highlight of the card. Sad too. The two have probably the best rivalry/matches out of any female wrestlers past or present.

Orton/Carlito - In terms of pure wrestling, this was the match of the night. Hope they let these two go at it a few more times - could have the makings of a HBK/Angle - like series.

TLC - Perfect main event. Nothing bad to say about it. Cena was never gonna go to SD. I was so hoping they'd let Edge keep the title though.

The main entertaining part of Cena and his matches are the crowd reactions. Keep them coming. Cena does the part well of a face being treated like a heel. Certainly better than when he was a heel treated like a face.

Cena dominates WWE

Cena does the part well of a face being treated like a heel. Certainly better than when he was a heel treated like a face.

You simply have to give Cena's character credit. He is a show stealer whether you love him or hate him. To perform an FU on Edge off a 15ft ladder onto two tables was an absolute cracker of a finale! Nobody can match Cena for raw energy and emotion in my view. :2gunfire:

I absolutely love his mottos too. BEEN DOWN SINCE DAY ONE, HUSTLE LOYALTY RESPECT, REGRET NOTHING FEAR LESS. They all say something about his persona.

I'd take a Cena match anyday over watching DX and the McMahons splatter eachother with blood and shove their faces in people butts. It's getting rather pathetic.

Five Knuckle Shuffle Rules! Boston Boy Cena is champ again! 0X

Anyone see raw after unforgiven HOW AWESOME WAS THAT MAIN EVENT

Cena and DX against Lance Cade. Trevor Murdoch and Edge

Gotta love the outcome too....alls fair in love, war and wrestling.....Now suck on tht

P.s anyone thought about whether DX might ask the champ to join them....start to properly reform?? I mean mcmahon don't like any of them soooo that puts them all in the same boat really??

P.s anyone thought about whether DX might ask the champ to join them....start to properly reform?? I mean mcmahon don't like any of them soooo that puts them all in the same boat really??

That would certainly be something I'd pay to see.... NOT!!

DX was better when it was just HBK, HHH + Chyna and Rick Rude. It went downhill with the Outlaws and X-pac additions. Keep it to the core. Cena is a great entity to have on his own because of the heat he draws from the crowd... and to have 3 guys in a group, with 2 being cheered and 1 being booed just wouldn't make sense.

Watch RAW again and you see the looks HHH gives Cena when the main event is announced.

You simply have to give Cena's character credit. He is a show stealer whether you love him or hate him. To perform an FU on Edge off a 15ft ladder onto two tables was an absolute cracker of a finale! Nobody can match Cena for raw energy and emotion in my view.

I absolutely love his mottos too. BEEN DOWN SINCE DAY ONE, HUSTLE LOYALTY RESPECT, REGRET NOTHING FEAR LESS. They all say something about his persona.

I'd take a Cena match anyday over watching DX and the McMahons splatter eachother with blood and shove their faces in people butts. It's getting rather pathetic.

Five Knuckle Shuffle Rules! Boston Boy Cena is champ again!

Sounds like someone's waiting in line hoping Cena forms his own "John Cena Kiss My A$$" club!!!

I give Cena a lot of credit, because he is entertaining in terms of the reactions he gets from the crowd. As both Edge and he were making their way out for the TLC, the huge difference in love and hate for both was brilliant

Seriously man cena is ****. Laughed my head off when they booed him on monday haha. Pisses me off when he his down and out, he gets back up like nothing happened and wins the match. It was over when Lita came in no one could of got up from that. Cena in DX he wishes. Its unfair how Cena gets 3 different title shots every month, like cmon once he loses he should earn it from there

Back
Top Bottom