The Wrestling Thread

pfft yeah right!

Pisses me off when he his down and out, he gets back up like nothing happened and wins the match.

That's priceless when you consider the fact that HBK gets beaten ten ways to Sunday, flat on his back, face covered in blood, then presto! He is up on his feet and can suddenly face kick someone to the canvas and the match suddenly swings DX's way.

If you're gonna start nit picking about something such as this, why do you bother following something as fake as wrestling?

Oi,

We all have our opinions here..But what makes Cena so crap? Because everytime I watch Raw/Smackdown or a Main Event, When he makes his enterance the crowd goes wild. Whether he is Camp or not. He's what makes WWE what it is.

Actually Raw was pretty good when Cena started off getting booed then Edge beening cheered then the complete change around from the crowd.

Great to see

Actually Raw was pretty good when Cena started off getting booed then Edge beening cheered then the complete change around from the crowd.
Great to see
Yes it was good. Its funny when he gets booed he doesnt say or do anything. Did edge have his rematch yet with Cena?

Great to see

Exactly... finally someone can see the light... The crowd reaction alone, from when Cena walks out, is a huge positive as to why he is a mainstayer for WWE. The heat, both positive and negative, he gets every time he walks thru that curtain in amazing.

Its the same amount, maybe even more, as Bret Hart received when he played the "heel in the US / hero in Canada" role for the year leading up to the screwjob.

BREAKING NEWS:
Kurt Angle has just signed on with TNA Wrestling. It was the big announcement that TNA had kept hidden. TNA Management announced that they had a big announcement that will re shape the industry. They also announced that they will be going prime time on the SPIKE TV Network a 9pm in the states and with Kurt Angle as a top player in the mix, they could actually challenge the WWE.

WWE Officials will definitely have to re think there story lines and make sure they are not boring as people will jump ship to watch the big draw cards TNA is playing with.

So who watched the PPV No Mercy?

What a future for MR. Kennendy. What a Great match between the Undertaker and MR. Kennedy. I believe it stole the show.

Helms v Hardy was top notch as well.

Would of like to see Finlay win the belt, would of made a few interesting story lines.Yes King Booker still has the belt.

Also great to see Chris Beniot back.

MVP or BPR he should be known as(Blue Power Ranger)was a waste of space.

Overall it was pretty good.

hamo

So who watched the PPV No Mercy?
What a future for MR. Kennendy. What a Great match between the Undertaker and MR. Kennedy. I believe it stole the show.
Helms v Hardy was top notch as well.
Would of like to see Finlay win the belt, would of made a few interesting story lines.Yes King Booker still has the belt.
Also great to see Chris Beniot back.
MVP or BPR he should be known as(Blue Power Ranger)was a waste of space.
Overall it was pretty good.
hamo

Yes, I watched WWE No Mercy and overall I thought it was a good spectacle. Recently, I'd gone off Smackdown PPV's but this one was a big improvement over Great American Bash which put me to sleep :sleeping:

I agree Mr. Kennedy was great to watch despite the crowd hating him. I was entertained by his match and glad to see him win, even though it came by DQ. I just can't stand Undertaker but he is immensely popular so I just have to put up with him.

It was great to see Chris Benoit back. I reckon Sir Willian Regal put up a great show against him. I also wanted Finlay to win the Fatal Four Way and claim the title but I knew it was never going to happen. Finlay is my favourite Smackdown star. Yeah I can all hear you say "Dude what the hell are you on?" but I reckon he is great to watch. You gotta love the shillelagh! :mrgreen:
I just can't stand the idea of having to listen Sharmel keep saying "All hail King Booker"

MVP was whack and I really hope he doesn't hang around very long. He was very lame and boring to watch. I also think that bringing Vickie Guerrero onto the scene is in very poor taste. It is clearly a publicity stunt designed to cash in on Eddie and it just doesn't seem right. Have you no shame Mr McMahon? [-X

the match between cena and undertaker on raw would have been great to watch till the end instead of the interferance as u know the dead man would have destroyed cena weather he won or not like at no mercy cena would have tasted the chokeslam and famous TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER

Remember if it wasn't for Nitro, Melina would not be on your screens.... Now that would make people very sad pandas haha!

No Mercy was alright. Had a lot of promising starts but a few matches failed to give better finishes.

Chavo/Rey - good start, good middle - action out on the floor was well done. The 619 on the crowd barrier - brilliant! The finish with Rey diving off the rail - eh not so good. You could see the ref talking to Chavo witing for him to put his shoulders down.

Hardy/Helms - great opener. About time Matt Hardy had a decent feud going on as he's been a wasted talent since the rivalry with Edge. Helms is one of SD's top 5 talents.

Stevens + James vs the Human Carwrecks - another solid match. London and Kendrick are one of the best tag teams in at least this decade. Stevens and James have really grown on me in the last few weeks (Michelle McCool certainly doesn't hinder the growth haha)

MVP vs the jobber with more talent than MVP - hell Big D*ck Johnson has more talent than MVP!! *shudders*

Kennedy/Taker - THE MATCH OF THE NIGHT - a great entertaining 20+ minute match. The only thing that spoilt it was Taker's kickouts when covered... He just moves his back, the ref stops counting even though the shoulders are still down. Never a fan of DQ endings, but this was certainly one of the better ones. Hopefully this turns into something like the Taker/Orton feud from last year. Kennedy is THE top talent on SD

Benoit/Regal was brutal - especially that vicious headbutt Benoit gaves to bust Regal open. It put a lot of pressure on the main event to put up a better follower match.

Main Event - Finlay turning on Booker was the highlight of it. Good to see they made it a 4-way match... Lashley v Booker would have been treated as a toilet break. Lashley doesn't have the main event pulling powr - thats why WWE decided to include Finlay and Batista

Decent PPV over all... Not as great as SD's previous PPV offering, Great American Bash 06.

Oh here's an idea... Next week on Smackdown.... MVP vs The Miz!! - Loser leaves Earth (winner gets fired!) :D

Back
Top Bottom