The Wrestling Thread

Deadman Inc said:
The title only gets defended on pay-per-views these days. Undertaker only wrestles on pay-per-views.

Check again. Titles get defended on Raw and SD too. Even though Taker can still put butts on seats, having his name on an event card doesn't have the same drawing ability as what he did during the Attitude era and even to some extent during the whole (forgettable) American Badass phase. The champ is supposed to be the one who can draw the biggest crowds. Royal T draws interest because of all the angry heat he creates - the crowds want to see him stick his throne where it fits. Edge is the same. A great talent in the prime of his career who everyone loves to hate.

No Way Out was Takers final push at a title reign. He's on the way out. Slowly becoming a mid-card wrestler and quickly slipping away from the main event he USED to be

Taya04 said:
Who do you guys think will win the match between RKO and Hulk Hogan?
That's entirely up to Hogan ;) . And I'm also backing Luke up on this Undertaker business.

eagles_rule2005 said:
Is this match still going ahead i heard that Hogan cant wrestle because of his injuries
It was confirmed on wwe.com that the match has the go ahead.

Luke D said:
Check again. Titles get defended on Raw and SD too. Even though Taker can still put butts on seats, having his name on an event card doesn't have the same drawing ability as what he did during the Attitude era and even to some extent during the whole (forgettable) American Badass phase. The champ is supposed to be the one who can draw the biggest crowds. Royal T draws interest because of all the angry heat he creates - the crowds want to see him stick his throne where it fits. Edge is the same. A great talent in the prime of his career who everyone loves to hate.
No Way Out was Takers final push at a title reign. He's on the way out. Slowly becoming a mid-card wrestler and quickly slipping away from the main event he USED to be
It's very rare to have championship matches on Raw or SD. Smackdown dosent have a lot to offer. King Booker is only being used to pass the championship on from Rey Mysterio to Batista so they would't have to face eachother because they are friends. Mr Kennedy will then get his title shot, Mark Henry will come back and get his title shot. After them its back to the Undertaker to get another tite shot and he will win it. His last title reign.

Taya04 said:
Who do you guys think will win the match between RKO and Hulk Hogan?
Randy Orton will win because he's the Legend Killer. Hogan is just next on the list.

Playa said:
And I'm also backing Luke up on this Undertaker business.

Nice to see there's someone else with, COMA SE' DICE', common sense HA HA :lol:

Taker has shifted the torch on to others.

Lets hope Hogan comes up on the losing end. His matches are as good as his opponent is.

Next Summerslam.... HOGAN v SYLVAN!!............... not haha

The Orton v Hogan match should be a 5-minute challenge match... If Hogan's performance stays above "Lame" for 5 mins then he is to be declared the victor :D

Deadman Inc said:
It's very rare to have championship matches on Raw or SD. Smackdown dosent have a lot to offer. King Booker is only being used to pass the championship on from Rey Mysterio to Batista so they would't have to face eachother because they are friends. Mr Kennedy will then get his title shot, Mark Henry will come back and get his title shot. After them its back to the Undertaker to get another tite shot and he will win it. His last title reign.

When was the last time you watched Raw or SD? Title matches on there happen at least once or twice a month.

Also what have JOU been smoking? HA HA

Luke D said:
When was the last time you watched Raw or SD? Title matches on there happen at least once or twice a month.
Also what have JOU been smoking? HA HA
You're right there has been a few title matches on Raw and Smackdown of late which has been good. But not every week. I guess time will tell. Once this crap with the Great Khali finishes, who are they gonna put him up against next?? Batista is the only one left on Smackdown for the Undertaker, and he should win the championship against Booker at Summerslam.

it is bout time jeff hardy is bak in the wwe it will be good to see the hardy boys back together loved them guys

fishbog said:
it is bout time jeff hardy is bak in the wwe it will be good to see the hardy boys back together loved them guys

i agree and ive heard alot of rumours that he was coming back last year but it never seemed to happen :( even if jeff came back and wrestled by himself it would be great

O yeah! It's about time they brought back Jeff. It will be good to see what happens with Edge and Lita being that he is coming back to RAW. Perhaps they will bring back that story line again?

Taya04 said:
O yeah! It's about time they brought back Jeff. It will be good to see what happens with Edge and Lita being that he is coming back to RAW. Perhaps they will bring back that story line again?
TLC for the WWE title!!

Deadman Inc said:
TLC for the WWE title!!
lol na that would be pretty crap. We need the dudley boys, hardy boys and edge and christian back for the good old tlc matches, they were the best ever those matches

Hello my fellow Eddie Fans,

I was just wondering what happened last week on Smackdown when Vickie Guerrero was meant to explain why she got involved with Chavo and Rey's match. I missed it :(

Because she didnt want them to fight, then chavo belted rey for a bit, brought a chair to the ring. Vicki stopped chavo from hitting rey by taking the chair from him, only to flatten rey with the chair herself.

Boooooooooooooring, they're just replacing Eddie with Chavo in the storyline that was happening before Eddie died.

Thanks Adrian.

I just dont see why they have to use Chavo and Rey having a feud as a storyline to pick up reviews and boost numbers. I mean Eddie is gone, At least give the Man some respect. Especially when its the fued isnt even real.

Back
Top Bottom