The Wrestling Thread

Deadman Inc said:
Move him to Smackdown and put him up against The Undertaker, Umaga wouldn't stand a chance against the Phenom!!

There's no rush to remove your lips from Taker's arse!!! hahaha :lol:

Taker's career is already going downhill fast enough with first the Mark Henry feud and now the Khali feud. They should just let Taker go out with class - and not some repetitive buried alive storyline.

At first Umaga didn't fit in, but I've started to like him. Sure he mightbe the riipoff to Samoa Joe.... but to that I say, Samoa Joe doesn't have an Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada!!! :D

Taker fan 4 life!! I admit the storylines involving Taker have been a bit crappy over the last couple of years, I for one am sick of the wwe hiring someone who is BIG N BAD and always putting them up against Underaker ie Khali, Mark Henry, Big Show etc and thinking it would make a good storyline. 10 years ago it would have, or should i say it did. Some of Taker's greatest matches were against the likes of Bret Hart, Shaun Michaels, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle. The WWE need to let him out on a high and put him up against someone like HHH, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Batista, RVD or Edge. It's a good thing Taker only wrestles part-time

Put him against Angle for his farewell. 2 of Taker's best ever matches have been against Angle. No Way Out 06 will not be beaten for a long time.

"Once the samoan bulldozer gets done with jou, HA HA, jou're gonna need, Como Se' Dice', LIFE INSURANCE, HA HA !"

ARMANDO ALEJANDRO ESTRRRRRRRADA FOR PRIME MINISTER, HA HA !!!

Deadman Inc said:
Taker fan 4 life!! I admit the storylines involving Taker have been a bit crappy over the last couple of years, I for one am sick of the wwe hiring someone who is BIG N BAD and always putting them up against Underaker ie Khali, Mark Henry, Big Show etc and thinking it would make a good storyline. 10 years ago it would have, or should i say it did. Some of Taker's greatest matches were against the likes of Bret Hart, Shaun Michaels, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle. The WWE need to let him out on a high and put him up against someone like HHH, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Batista, RVD or Edge. It's a good thing Taker only wrestles part-time

Absoulte legend and the best around in my opinion for year to come.
lets hope they keep him wrestling for a while longer so when Wrestlemaina 23 comes he can add 15-0 to the record,

taker said:
lets hope they keep him wrestling for a while longer so when Wrestlemaina 23 comes he can add 15-0 to the record,
Hopefully 15-0 can come in the Main Event at WM23. Taker v Batista

taker said:

Scrap that... lets just hope they put him in a decent match sometime in the near future!!

You know its gonna happen. WWE storylines are too predictable. Before Taker retires they'll give him one last WM main event and one last title reign. I'd guess it will be next year

Deadman Inc said:
You know its gonna happen. WWE storylines are too predictable. Before Taker retires they'll give him one last WM main event and one last title reign. I'd guess it will be next year

He doesn't have the same pull has the headliner he USED to be.

The only WM main event he's been in was WM13 against Sid... And well to say that match was a memorable one, is kinda stretching it a bit!

The closest he could be to main event status would be a well-hyped inter-promotional match. No one on the SD roster (not even Batista or (as much as I hate to say it) MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Kennedy) could provide the perfect farewell match.

They already gave him his last title shot at NWO 06. His time has come and gone. Just hope they give him a decent run of matches so the public will remember him for the type of performer he was, and not as one of those guys who don't know when to hang up the boots *cough* Kevin Nash *cough*

i was watching smackdown today. Diva search they have just fukced that up 1st one was good but the rest of them are just crap the crowd doesnt like it at all the boos they were getting gotta feel sorry for them. How about a good old fashion Taker verse Kane match could that work out?

The fact that Taker only wrestles part-time and only makes a few appearences a year keeps the fans interested because it's not often they get to see him wrestle. And you have to agree that he is still the most popular wrestler on Smackdown ahead of guys like Batista and Mysterio, im not saying that because im a taker fan, you just know its true. Just like John Cena and The Rock, its only a matter of time before fans start booing guys like Batista and Masterio coz they suck up to the fans to much. Guys like Stone Cold and Taker never done that to get a cheap pop because they didnt have to.Fans evan cheered them when they were the bad guys. Therefore Taker will Main Event a WM and have one last Title reign.

Deadman Inc said:
The fact that Taker only wrestles part-time and only makes a few appearences a year keeps the fans interested because it's not often they get to see him wrestle. And you have to agree that he is still the most popular wrestler on Smackdown ahead of guys like Batista and Mysterio, im not saying that because im a taker fan, you just know its true. Just like John Cena and The Rock, its only a matter of time before fans start booing guys like Batista and Masterio coz they suck up to the fans. Guys like Stone Cold and Taker never done that and fans evan cheered them when they were the bad guys. Therefore Taker will Main Event a WM and have one last Title reign.

You've just answered your own preposition about Taker getting one more title reign... he only wrestles part-time so it will never happen!!!

eagles_rule2005 said:
i was watching smackdown today. Diva search they have just fukced that up 1st one was good but the rest of them are just crap the crowd doesnt like it at all the boos they were getting gotta feel sorry for them. How about a good old fashion Taker verse Kane match could that work out?
I think that would only be popular for die hard Kane and Undertaker fans. Others wouldnt be interested because they've seen one to many Kane v Taker matches over the years

Luke D said:
You've just answered your own preposition about Taker getting one more title reign... he only wrestles part-time so it will never happen!!!
All his Title reigns have been short and sweet!!

All his title reigns saw him wrestle week in week out. He's now 42 suffering from arthiritis. His pulling power on a regular basis has diminished.

Luke D said:
All his title reigns saw him wrestle week in week out. He's now 42 suffering from arthiritis. His pulling power on a regular basis has diminished.
The title only gets defended on pay-per-views these days. Undertaker only wrestles on pay-per-views.

Back
Top Bottom