The Wrestling Thread

You can just see it now "The Rated R Stupertart!!"

A live conceiving celebration would be next on the cards? haha

Luke D said:
You can just see it now "The Rated R Stupertart!!"
A live conceiving celebration would be next on the cards? haha

LMFAO :D . Imagine what the baby would look like. A baby with too much make up like mummy and horse teeth like Daddy. The Rated R Superbub.

The baby better have the shoulder tat and pop out to Metalingus. If it does, then its on a good path. Also will the first kid be a "transitional child", kinda like Edge's first title reign! :lol:

tell u wat DX are back and i hope they are here to stay all we need back now is stone cold the rock and the ministy of darkness will go off every week

I just finished watching the ECW weekly show, and the crowd during the main event of Big Show vs Batista were hilarious. Started off with the normal "You suck d**k" and "Same old sh*t" chants.... Then halfway thru, the crowd (because of both WWE guys being in an ECW main event) started chanting out "Change the channel!".

One of the funniest moments so far in WWECW history!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WWE Raw SummerSlam Tour

I went to the WWE Raw Summerslam Tour tonight at Sydney Superdome and it was pretty awesome.

My main man John Cena beat Edge by disqualification in the main event. Ricky The Dragon Steamboat was guest referee. Edge called Sydney a cesspool and said we all sucked! Cena showed the crowd much love and they showed him a lotta love in return, especially when he said he'd been hanging on the Gold Coast and drinking a lotta VB's!

HBK and Rick Flair represented DX and they defeated the Spirit Squad.

Johhny Nitro won the Triple Threat Match which included Carlito and Shelton Benjamin.

Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus defeated Melina and Mickie James in a Diva Tag Team Match.

Randy Orton defeated Kane, Gene Snitsky defeated Charlie Haas, and Harry Smith (the late Davey Boy Smith's son) defeated Matt Striker with Umaga making a guest appearance. Armando Alejandro Estrada addressed the crowd and was a crack up!

It was an awesome night! Who else went? 0X

wish it was comin to perth, but oh well. went to the last two that perth had (both smackdown).

In other news, the great Jeff Hardy has signed with WWE. This could see the reformation of the Hardy Boyz. Although I liked him more in TNA, he wasn't restricted on his moves like in the WWE. Oh well good to see him back.

At Summerslam The Undertaker will be the Last Man Standing.

The Great Khali - REST IN PEACE

Murderdoll said:
wish it was comin to perth, but oh well. went to the last two that perth had (both smackdown).
In other news, the great Jeff Hardy has signed with WWE. This could see the reformation of the Hardy Boyz. Although I liked him more in TNA, he wasn't restricted on his moves like in the WWE. Oh well good to see him back.
wow his coming back he was once my favourite back then. wen abouts will he be back?

Re: WWE Raw SummerSlam Tour

boston_represent said:
I went to the WWE Raw Summerslam Tour tonight at Sydney Superdome and it was pretty awesome.
My main man John Cena beat Edge by disqualification in the main event. Ricky The Dragon Steamboat was guest referee. Edge called Sydney a cesspool and said we all sucked! Cena showed the crowd much love and they showed him a lotta love in return, especially when he said he'd been hanging on the Gold Coast and drinking a lotta VB's!
HBK and Rick Flair represented DX and they defeated the Spirit Squad.
Johhny Nitro won the Triple Threat Match which included Carlito and Shelton Benjamin.
Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus defeated Melina and Mickie James in a Diva Tag Team Match.
Randy Orton defeated Kane, Gene Snitsky defeated Charlie Haas, and Harry Smith (the late Davey Boy Smith's son) defeated Matt Striker with Umaga making a guest appearance. Armando Alejandro Estrada addressed the crowd and was a crack up!
It was an awesome night! Who else went? 0X

Was there too... every year the show gets better and better, close to TV quality (RAW and Smackdown).

Jeff Hardy has already signed on and should be wrestling within the month! There was the possibility of the Hardy Boyz reunion at summerslam but it may clash with the other tag match on (DX v McMahons)
Not sure if the Hogan/Orton match will go ahead yet as Hogan has done his knee.
In other news, watch out for Survivor Series. Could be an interesting twist and i am not sure how the WWE will pull it off. Will decide the future of how long DX will hang around!!!
[QUOTE]*Several people have e-mailed me over the past few days sending in and asking about a poster that has been released for WWE Survivor Series this fall. The poster itself features an all black background with the nWo logo, but overtop of that logo is the spray painted DX logo. Underneath that we see the wording, "Are You Ready." The poster looks very legit and I would say whoever made it would have to be a pro, but as far as I know it is a fake. First off, I believe it may be a bit early for the Survivor Series Poster to leak onto the internet. Secondly, I see no chance Vince McMahon would be able to recruit the "old" members of the nWo to make the angle work, seeing as how many of them are now in TNA. Also, it would just be too good to be true to ever see two of the most prominent factions in all of wrestling feuding in a great Survivor Series match, even though they may be past their primes. However, with all of that being said you can be the judge of whether or not you believe the poster is a fake or legit*[/QUOTE]
How awesome would it be to see DX v nWo going toe to toe!

It would be good IF it was during the time of DX 1997/98 (Pre- the addition of the Outlaws and X-pac) when the nWo had only been in existence for a couple of years in their prime era. Nowadays it would struggle to reach main event status. Most of the ex-nWo peeps in TNA seem that their time has come and gone, and they've just missed the bus to the retirement home!
Can just imagine it though.
DX (HHH, HBK, Rick Rude (RIP - also if he was still wrestling back then), Chyna) vs nWo (Randy Savage, Curt Henning (RIP), Bret Hart with the fourth being either Hogan/Nash/Syxx/or Hall)
Put the match in the old War Games format and that would be a showstealer! :D

well considering WWE gave nWo a run a few years back, I find it highly unlikely that nWo will be making a return anytime soon. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, original members, are both in TNA, Hogan is now a hasbeen (he needs to give it up) Savage will never be in the same ring as Hogan again, X-Pac/Syxx would Join DX if he returned and Bret Hart will never wrestle against Shawn Michaels again.

So theres no chance. Besides, WWE is getting a bit redundant. TNA is so much better. Better matches and the X Division is the best around.

The match I listed in the last post would be in the era before DX expanded to include the Outlaws and X-pac (in other words, before it went downhill)

X division is the best around... thats the ONLY division I'll watch TNA.

I wouldn't exactly call any match with Scott Steiner in "a better one"!!

Hogan's a hasbeen, but his matches today are a bit better than most of his earlier stuff, whether its because the opponents do a better job in putting him over or whatever.

What on earth is with Umaga!!!!????? He is the bigest tossa. Why cant someone just beat him lol. I saw the match with him and HHH and i was suprised that HHH didnt kick his ***. I mean if DX cant beat him, who the hell can???

Taya04 said:
What on earth is with Umaga!!!!????? He is the bigest tossa. Why cant someone just beat him lol. I saw the match with him and HHH and i was suprised that HHH didnt kick his ***. I mean if DX cant beat him, who the hell can???

Totally agree!

all though i couldn't believe that John Cena beat Viscera! that was awesome when cena picked him up!

I can't wait to see r.k.o vs hogan at summerslam!

Taya04 said:
Move him to Smackdown and put him up against The Undertaker, Umaga wouldn't stand a chance against the Phenom!!

Back
Top Bottom