The Wrestling Thread

Playa said:
Sabu was Fined $1000 and RVD was Suspended for 30 Days without pay. The reason RVD's puishment is more harsh is because RVD was found with Weed and Sabu was found with Pain Killers.
That's pretty much why RVD dropped the WWE and ECW Championships in the same week. Very stupid on the part of Van Dam, he ****ed up the biggest push of his career which is very sad as I'm a long time RVD fan.
It wont make much difference, the moment he gets back he'll get another push.

Who will be watching WWE Great American Bash on Monday morning? I'm sure taker will be and I'm even more sure he will tell us all about it, especially without full stops or commas! [-X
I'm looking forward to it. I hope Cena does me proud. Go Chain Gang Soldier! :2gunfire:

boston_represent said:
Who will be watching WWE Great American Bash on Monday morning? I'm sure taker will be and I'm even more sure he will tell us all about it, especially without full stops or commas! [-X
I'm looking forward to it. I hope Cena does me proud. Go Chain Gang Soldier! :2gunfire:

Umm, Cena's not in it.... wrong brand you're thinking about man

The Kennedy vs Batista match is probably the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Booker just bores me so hard to get excited about the main event. The mystery about Taker/Khali will far outweigh the actual match quality - hard to see this as a potential show stealer. London/Kendrick vs Pitbulls could be the show stealer - this should have "great" printed all over it. As does Helm's title defence (apparently vs both Psicosis and Super Crazy - unsure how true that is though, read it on another site)

Lashley's out so it'll now be Finlay vs Regal.

ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!

Playa said:
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!

Lets not and say we didn't :) Now can u dig that??? SUCKA!!

Playa said:
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!
Booooooooooooooooooooring, was over it before it started. Booker's had his moment, time to pass the torch on

I have missed quite abit of Wrestling lately..(I know, terrible hey) but I'd really like to know what the go is with Big Vis and Lillian???

Taya04 said:
I have missed quite abit of Wrestling lately..(I know, terrible hey) but I'd really like to know what the go is with Big Vis and Lillian???

Big Vis hammered her 'accidently' because she said she only wanted to be friends. :D

Taya04 said:

Who cares about that taya

The biggest thing to happen is DX is back ohh baby
and if your not down with that than i have two words for ya

S%@k it

Undertaker was in a very brutal Punjabi Prison Match, but prior to the match general manager theodore long changed The Great Khali for the Big Show,
the reason as both Big Show and undertaker had not competed in this type of match where Khali has which would have goving him and advantage.
The match was a brutal match with undertaker winning in the end thanks to the Big Show.

Attachments

• 33_83x64.jpg
    33_83x64.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 58
Khali didn't wrestle due to the doc finding he had a diseased liver during a routine medical. Thats why Big Show replaced him.

GAB 06 would have to be the best Smackdown PPV I've seen in a long long time (maybe even best SD PPV ever!!). Not one match was a stinker (compared to the usual 2 or 3 that comes with any SD event). Batista/Kennedy was brutal especially the gusher Kennedy had.

Pit Bulls vs No-Doz'r'us (London + Kendrick) was a great opener. Had the makings to steal the show. Almost did. The kick from Noble to London while he skinned the cat was sweet. London does the best dropsault.

Finlay vs Regal - had the makings of a stinker (well just by the fact Regal was involved). Ended up being a great match. Move over Booker, ALL HAIL KING LITTLE BASTARD!

Helms vs Hardy - about time Hardy made it back on PPV. Helms is just an all-round great talent.

Punjabi Prison Match - even though it was a great match, it would be one of the worst of the show (its a pretty good show when you can say a Taker match wasn't up there). Its definitely different - probably would have been better with Khali in it due to the whole storyline build-up thing. Even though Big Show was out of breath for most of that match, he's impressed me heaps since making the switch to ECW. He's a lot better for it. Taker showed glimpses of his old attitude-era self. I miss those days.

4-way match - Well nothing really needs to be said. Pictures are worth 1000 words and well, this would have turned into the next War and Peace! Ahhh Jillian *schwing* haha :D

Booker vs Rey. This would have to be Booker's best match in at least 12 months. For the first time I actually had interest in a Booker T match (I used to think of him as SD's answer to Cena - just duller). As for the turncoat ending with Chavo and Rey.... all I can say its about bloody time Chavo turned!!! It brought a smile to my face.

I'm actually looking forward to watching SD on Friday (which lately the excitement has been a rarity)

As for RAW, Cena's interview/rant almost brought tears to my eyes. Could not stop cracking up. Hadn't laughed that much since the DX spoof of Vince and Shane.

"Stand Back........." :D

Maria's expression during the rant was just as good. (Sure, any excuse to look at Maria is a good one! :D)
One other thing, can't wait to see Kennedy get a title push. He's one of the best on SD. He's actually entertaining too (which SD lacks more often than not!)
MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNNNNNEDYYYYYYYYYYY...................................................KENNEDY

Hammer said:
Who cares about that taya
The biggest thing to happen is DX is back ohh baby
and if your not down with that than i have two words for ya
S%@k it

Hammer, Hammer, Hammer,

DX is certainly the best thing that has happened to us Fans and World Wrestling Entertainment since they have reunited but Lillian is a pretty cool chick and I had to no whether she took big vis back lol. But no that im up to date with it all now..who the hell is Stephanie's babies father????? Im thinking its HHH but in feeling that its not at the same time...

Taya04 said:
\who the hell is Stephanie's babies father????? Im thinking its HHH but in feeling that its not at the same time...

Your right. See wwe.com - its got the announcement on the front page.

I just wonder, did the baby come out with "No Chance In Hell" playing in the background through out the hospital? Would be fitting for a McMahon haha :lol:

Back
Top Bottom