The Wrestling Thread

the story line is for them to be McMahons arse kissers, I'm pretty sure they might go the way of DX, and then disintergrate before our very eyes.

smackdown results if u missed the action

The Great Khali def. World Champion Rey Mysterio (Non-title Match)
Bobby Lashley def. Finlay (King of the Ring tournament match)
Super Crazy def. Nunzio and Kid Kash (Triple Threat Match)
Mark Henry def. Paul Burchill
The Gymini def. Mike Wellington & Joey Ryan

RICHLANDS PROSHOP FOR ALL YOUR BOWLING NEEDS

raw results if u missed the action this week

Chris Masters, Shelton Benjamin & Triple H def. John Cena & Rob Van Dam (3-on-2 Handicap Texas Tornado Championship Match)
World Tag Team Champions Johnny & Nicky def. Snitsky & Goldust
Matt Striker def. Eugene
Umaga def. Chris Wellman
Shawn Michaels vs. Kenny (No Contest)

AMF RICHLANDS PROSHOP FOR ALL YOUR BOWLING NEEDS

goldust just got released from the WWE so you wont see him any more.

ECW first show back was rediculous. Being on the SCI FI channel in the US doesnt help, they have to create stupid sci fi gimmicks like Aliens and Zombies and Witches... How crap

Sandman had to waste 4 beers to beat up a dustbucket?!?!?!?! Thats kinda ****. I'm not entirely sold on the new ECW yet. Angle's addition is a huge positive. The rest well, its like the same old wrestlers (thats not the bad part) in an enviroment that is totally different --- they will never re-create the same feel the old ECW used to have. Mind you WWE would have to sellout 2000 seat bingo halls to get it back to what it used to be, instead of 10000 seat arenas.

The local promotion we have here (EPW) has that old-style feel to it at their shows... probably only 300 spectators at the very most, but they put it all on the line. Very impressive especially for a local act. So much talent, with some even wrestling in the NJPW dojo in LA

the reuniting of d-generation x was really good and funny when they told the spirt sqaud to look up and watch them get slatted with lime green slime and when the finally came out at the end of the show with the dwarf people and beat johnny and nicky then got the dwarf people to pull down there pants and on there ass's were the words SUCK IT that was funny can't wait till vengeance should be good D-X to win

this is the vengeance card for tommorrow
WWE Champion Rob Van Dam vs. Edge
D-Generation X vs. Spirit Squad
John Cena vs. Sabu (Extreme Lumberjack Match)
Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match
Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton
Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair
Kane vs. "Impostor Kane"
Eugene vs. Umaga
should be good

vengeance closed off well with the following victories
Randy Orton def. Kurt Angle
Umaga def. Eugene
Ric Flair def. Mick Foley (2 out of 3 Falls Match)
Johnny Nitro def. Carlito and Shelton Benjamin (Triple Threat Match; new Intercontinental Champion)
WWE Champion Rob Van Dam def. Edge
"Impostor Kane" def. Kane
John Cena def. Sabu (Extreme Lumberjack Match)
D-Generation X def. Spirit Squad (5-on-2 Handicap Match)

taker said:
John Cena def. Sabu (Extreme Lumberjack Match)

John Cena was awesome in disposing of Sabu and making him tap out! Gotta love the Chain Gang Soldier! For me, Cena is still the show stopper, love him or hate him, the Boston boy still rocks!

Down since day one.......HUSTLE, LOYALTY, RESPECT

saturday night mainevent was pretty good the d-x vs the spirit squad was great to watch many other matches were great to see

D-x once again foiled mr mcmanhon's plans to destroy them as the match oridinarly was shane mcmanhon vs shawn micheal but the spirit squad caused a DQ giving the win to shawn micheals they countined to beat up micheal and H but when the left H lying on the outside of the ring that allowed him to find his weapon under the ring which he used on all of the spirit squad and shawn micheals used a chair that was brought into the ring to level a few members of the squad with that the mcmahnons made a retreat up the ramp to escape d-x

Have you heard of a full stop or a comma?

I had to read that 3 times to try and make sense of it!

boston_represent said:
John Cena was awesome in disposing of Sabu and making him tap out! Gotta love the Chain Gang Soldier! For me, Cena is still the show stopper, love him or hate him, the Boston boy still rocks!
Down since day one.......HUSTLE, LOYALTY, RESPECT
Its called "Sabu's punishment" for the whole drug thing.

does anyone know what rob van dam and sabu's actuall punishment was, all i heard was that they had been pulled over and were found to be carying drugs with them.

VIVA LA RAZA

switchblade81 said:
does anyone know what rob van dam and sabu's actuall punishment was, all i heard was that they had been pulled over and were found to be carying drugs with them.
VIVA LA RAZA

Sabu was Fined $1000 and RVD was Suspended for 30 Days without pay. The reason RVD's puishment is more harsh is because RVD was found with Weed and Sabu was found with Pain Killers.

That's pretty much why RVD dropped the WWE and ECW Championships in the same week. Very stupid on the part of Van Dam, he ****ed up the biggest push of his career which is very sad as I'm a long time RVD fan.

Back
Top Bottom