The Wrestling Thread

Playa said:
Lesnar tried to pursue a career in the NFL but he wasn't good enough and got dropped by Minneasota. Then when he wanted to get back into wrestling he wasn't able to because when he left WWE he signed a Lengthy No Compete Contract which doesn't allow him to wrestle in or appear for any wrestling company in the United States. So currently Lesnar and WWE are in court disputing that contract. Lesnar wrestles for New Japan Pro Wrestling and he's their Current IWGP Heavyweight Champion. Hope that clears things up a bit :D .
I Know, I Know. Way too much time on my hands :D .

As far as i know the court battle has been settled and Lesnar is now free to wrestle where he likes and there are beliefs that he is happy in Japan where he is at the moment. His wife SABLE recently moved over there to be with him from the reports i have read.

cool thanks playa and muels1 for clearing that up for me i thought that there was a legal battle for lesnar to wrestle back in the wwe but what i've read has helped me also i hope D-X reunites that would be cool seening as i missed there first saga back in 1995 or when it started and finished D-X RULES

raw results if u missed it
rvd def shelton benjamin,chris masters,charlie haas in a four way fatal match for the interconternal championship

Spirit Squad def. WWE Champion John Cena & Shawn Michael
thats the results from raw and as raw went of the air triple h who was giving the night came down the ramp after cena cleaned the house of the sprit squad and pedigreed him in the middle of the ring and gave him the D-X suck it sign with his hands he wants that wwe title more than anyone else
as he says " put the king of kings back on his throne " GO HHH

it has been confirmed on the wwe website in the preview section that next week on raw the king of kings get his title match with cena will the game become the 11 time wwe champion sure hope so

Muels1 said:
As far as i know the court battle has been settled and Lesnar is now free to wrestle where he likes and there are beliefs that he is happy in Japan where he is at the moment. His wife SABLE recently moved over there to be with him from the reports i have read.
A follow up on that is that yes the WWE settled with Lesnar. The catch of the settlement is that Brock Lesnar is allowed to compete with any other Organisation other than TNA. When the original no complete cause expires in 2010 then Brock can compete with TNA if he wants.

I reckon the Spirit Squad are great, **** gimmick, but Kenny is the most athletic out of the 5. Would be interesting to see how far they go

Taya04 said:
Who agrees with me that the Sprit Squad suck?
i agree with u and triple h that they all are up each other what a bunch of ass kissing fags thats all they are kissing vinces ass thats not cool

macmahons little spirit B**ches are a huge bunch of clowns in my opionion and what is with them being the tag team champions all five of them that ani't right at all does it mean that if the lose then they still have 3 people that can be the champs i mean would u have to beat all 5 in a handicap tag match for tha titles just so u can be the tag champs

taker said:
macmahons little spirit B**ches are a huge bunch of clowns in my opionion and what is with them being the tag team champions all five of them that ani't right at all does it mean that if the lose then they still have 3 people that can be the champs i mean would u have to beat all 5 in a handicap tag match for tha titles just so u can be the tag champs
Are you saying that as an ignorant go with the flow wrestling fan? Or is that what you honestly think?

no iam not being ruied or nothin and there not bad wreslters at all i think that they are kissing his ass
every wrestler in the past has done it but they are better than that as you said murderdoll they is certainly a lot of talent there but they need to stop hanging of the boss and pursure they own path of destruction

Murderdoll said:
I reckon the Spirit Squad are great, **** gimmick, but Kenny is the most athletic out of the 5. Would be interesting to see how far they go

Finally someone with open eyes... They are great... Kenny's legdrop off the top is one of the best out there. Yes at first I thought they were just plain annoying, but they've grown on me... They're bloody hilarious. Raw is better with them. They help tie together some of the storylines like between Edge, Cena and HHH leading up to Backlash.

I hope they stay for a while.

Plus, who doesn't laugh when they get beaten up?!?!?!

taker said:

Can someone get me a translator please?

Taker, lay off the No-Doz for a while alright... No need to get so worked up :D

Back
Top Bottom