The Wrestling Thread

go rey
but i like the most dominating world heavyweight champion in smackdown history he is dave BATISTIA and he will be champ again one day
i reckon that rey and batista who are friends should have a huge title match for the world heavyweight championship that would be an awsome match

AMF RICHLANDS PROSHOP FOR ALL YOUR BOWLING NEEDS

The "power" vs "high flyer" is pretty much going to be the situation for every title match involving Rey. Rey/Batista would be the exact same thing. It almost become boring to watch.

The Angle/Rey match before the Lardboy interruption was something different.

Smackdown really need better storylines. They also could have handled the Gurerro passing a lot better too in the way it ties in with the Rey storyline.

Angle and Melina are the main two reason's I'll watch Smackdown (well not in that order either! :D)

Next pay per view is smackdown only JUDGEMENT DAY, i feel JBL will take the title off rey unfortunately but watch out, i feel there will be a twist still to come.
With the return of ECW i feel JBL will play a big part in the rebellion against ECW as he did last year at ONE NIGHT STAND and with it coming up again i think he will do the same once again and they may be a MONEY IN THE BANK challenge from RVD on JBL for ECW's ONE NIGHT STAND II!!!

Watch out for the next RAW PPV as there seems to be more and more of a hint of the greatest faction ever in the history of sports entertainment returning!!! No not the NWO, but D GENERATION X, Shawn Michaels and Triple H re united once again. We wont see the New Age Outlaws rejoin but i think either some new blood may be in or X-PAC to return with CHYNA! What an awesome team!

Watch out for the next RAW PPV as there seems to be more and more of a hint of the greatest faction ever in the history of sports entertainment returning!!! No not the NWO, but D GENERATION X, Shawn Michaels and Triple H re united once again. We wont see the New Age Outlaws rejoin but i think either some new blood may be in or X-PAC to return with CHYNA! What an awesome team!
You serious. i should start watching wrestling again dat would be so mad if D generation X came back dat would make things more betta. and if John cena finally loses

eagles_rule2005 said:
You serious. i should start watching wrestling again dat would be so mad if D generation X came back dat would make things more betta. and if John cena finally loses

Hell yeah i am serious! Both Triple H and Shawn Michaels doin the DX chops and the crowd really getting into it and chanting DX and SUCK IT!
Just too many hints saying it may come back. Wont be as good as the original as with when NWO was re done. Wasnt great but was good for a short time.
As for Cena and the title. I think he will lose it on a RAW telecast when people least expect it. They are keeping him with the title to try and get the crowd reaction back to a possitive for him as he does generate sales and people in the shows for the WWE. Perhaps KANE may enter as the next title holder ... perhaps somewhere around MAY 19th LOL!
BOBBY LASHLEY to be the next KING OF THE RING!!!

The crowd reaction(even though this is going back a month) during the main event at WM22 with Cena vs HHH was what MADE that event a great one. And even at Backlash you could hear it when Cena and HHH were trading punches --- Cena hits "Booooo", HHH hits "Yeaaaah".

DX shouldn't return. It was good... actually no, it was bloody great when it was around, but kinda lost its touch when it branched out from just the core group of Michaels/HHH/Chyna. DX as a heel was good, DX as a fan favourite - eh.

The NWO never should have been brought back either, that had its time in Dubya C Dubya (and it was the best part of that organisation for a good 2 years at least, before it branched off to NWO white and NWO red - First ever Nitro ep I ever saw was in 96 when the original NWO (Hogan, Nash, Hall, Syxx (1-2-3 Kid, X-pac), DiBiase and Vincent (Virgil) ) took control of Nitro and put a beating on every WCW wrestler that was walking down the entrance ramp to the ring.

Back on topic, I really wanted to see Kenny as new champ! Then would the Spirit Squad have the same conditions as they do for the tag team belts - all 5 are classed as champion???
The SS annoy me, but they crack me up at the same time. Who wants a Spirit Straw???!!!

I hope the writing staff realise that the May 19 storyline just stinks... Sure the movie comes out, but there certainly have to be better ways to intertwine the two.

Hopefully more gets done with the Carlito/Masters rivalry...

Get rid of Umaga... The Wild Samoans/Headshrinkers/ Haku(Meng) are the only decent "Islander" characters from the past... No point rehashing old stereotypes for a someone with a taped up thumb.

On another note, its great to see Shane O'Mac wrestling more. Just recently re-watched the 1998 Survivor Series (Deadly Game) where he played his "Academy Award winning performance" in screwing over Austin, AND Mankind... In the words of that Guiness ad... BRILLIANT

Yeah shane o mac is one of my favs to watch wrestle. I really would like to see him go against vince and become a face again. I recently watched his match with kane where he took the plunge off the titon tron. The was unbelieveable!!!
The NWO were great until Goldberg lost the title which would probably be fair to say is when WCW went down hill. They just lost all story lines from there (that and when Jeff Jarrett preached his crap - biggest tosser in sports entertainment.....EVER)
DX could never be a face group. They would have to come back as a heel group but like Stone Cold, regardless of how much u make them a heel, they crowd will love em! Just to see them run a muck and take control and give Vince what he truly deserves will be awesome to see. what bugs me with vince is his walk but when ur a multi billionaire .. hell u can walk how u want.
Funny with Carlito and Masters how without even trying Carlito went from heel to face so quick. Watching the audience there are so many SPIT OR SWALLOW shirts in the crowd. He is definitely a contender for the WWE TITLE and given his history with Cena i think out of the blue he will challenge for the title and win it! Then KANE will take it off him LOL!
Kenny and the SPIRIT SQUAD are just tossers. I really think they need to split up and send a couple of them to SMACKDOWN!

Put the squad in a divas match... They got the skirts for them...

Now you know you want a Spirit Straw!!!!! haha

Muels1 said:
Hell yeah i am serious! Both Triple H and Shawn Michaels doin the DX chops and the crowd really getting into it and chanting DX and SUCK IT!
Just too many hints saying it may come back. Wont be as good as the original as with when NWO was re done. Wasnt great but was good for a short time.
As for Cena and the title. I think he will lose it on a RAW telecast when people least expect it. They are keeping him with the title to try and get the crowd reaction back to a possitive for him as he does generate sales and people in the shows for the WWE. Perhaps KANE may enter as the next title holder ... perhaps somewhere around MAY 19th LOL!
BOBBY LASHLEY to be the next KING OF THE RING!!!

D-GENERATION X hell yeah big them back triple h and hbk there a reunion that i wouldn't miss

They did this before, like teasing a DX reunion for weeks then Triple H pedigreed HBK. :(

when hbk made his return after a 4 year absence from a back injury at the hands of stone cold during there championship match at wrestlemania 14

taker said:
D-GENERATION X hell yeah big them back triple h and hbk there a reunion that i wouldn't miss

Won't happen and shouldn't happen... It will never be as good as the original. The ongoing rivalry between HHH and Michaels should keep going. It would be a waste of 4 years if they teamed back up again.

But mind you, I would like to see Cena + Michaels against HHH and whoever, and then have HBK turn on Cena after the match, kinda like what he did to Hogan last year... Now that I would quite happily enjoy watching :D

does anyone no if brock lesnar will make a comeback
i heard that he had entered a legal battle with vince macmahon to get back in to the wwe after a few seasons in the NFL as he is not to happy playing the sport and really wanted to wrestle again
has anyone heard anything since then about his return weather it happens or not

taker said:
does anyone no if brock lesnar will make a comeback
i heard that he had entered a legal battle with vince macmahon to get back in to the wwe after a few seasons in the NFL as he is not to happy playing the sport and really wanted to wrestle again
has anyone heard anything since then about his return weather it happens or not
Lesnar tried to pursue a career in the NFL but he wasn't good enough and got dropped by Minneasota. Then when he wanted to get back into wrestling he wasn't able to because when he left WWE he signed a Lengthy No Compete Contract which doesn't allow him to wrestle in or appear for any wrestling company in the United States. So currently Lesnar and WWE are in court disputing that contract. Lesnar wrestles for New Japan Pro Wrestling and he's their Current IWGP Heavyweight Champion. Hope that clears things up a bit :D .

I Know, I Know. Way too much time on my hands :D .

Back
Top Bottom