The Wrestling Thread

wrestlemaina was a great show last night well done , rey,cena,rvd,kane and bigshow,mickie james,torrie,edge who won at lats nights wrestlemaina and the superstars that competed with them on that night

500lb chokeslam to the big show from kane
this week on raw kane and big show got a shot at there tag team titles against nicky and jonny of the spirit squad but during the match the spirit squad kept taging themselves in and surrounding the big red machine
when kane got free he split and knocked them to the ground went outside and started to throw chairs in to ring as a result the ref DQ kane and big show
kane got furious and chokeslamed everyone including the ref and his partner the 500lb big show

triple h teams up with john cena to take on the R rated superstar in a handicap match which they won thanks to cena
in the end triple h,cena and edge were in the ring cena went to FU edge but H pulled him of and delivered the pedigree and cena FU triple h after that cena applied the STFU to edge who tapped out

benjamin vs rvd winner take all match were the winner becomes not only the interconternental champion but will also be the money in the bank
ROB VAN DAM TO WIN

kane vs big show one on one should be a great match big show to win but i think kane might pull this one off

carlito and masterpiece face off in a one on one confrontaion at backlash but i don't quite no who will win it could go to the masterpiece or it could go to carlito

cena won at backlash but that sucks in my opinion not for the fact he won but i think that he has had that title for to long with a one month interuption as edge def him at new yrs revoultion apart from that cena u could say has had it longer than a year i belive that he should step aside and let another person take a shot at being the champ for a while i pick the king of kings himself the cerebral assasin triple h

Rob Van Dam won the money in the bank & Intercontinental champion by def shelton benjamin in a winner take all match

Backlash was kinda on the disappointing side I thought. The Carlito/Masters one was a good kick-off, then it went downhill, peaked a little bit at the Mickie/Trish match (but hey, doesn't everyone haha!). The Big Show/Kane one was a bit of a stinker. This May 19 storyline is a pretty dodgy one - kinda sick of it actually. Michaels/McMahons one was fairly good, especially Vince's backchat to "God".
The main event was pretty good. The finish could have been a bit more exciting. The aftermath was great!!

loved to read about that after match on wwe.com for sure luke D triple h knocking both edge and cena out with his weapon of choice and cleaned house

mick foley vs edge wrestlemaina 22 rematch next week on raw
GO FOLEY

AMF RICHLANDS PROSHOP FOR ALL YOUR BOWLING NEEDS

whats everyones opinion about mick foley saying he had acheived his wrestlemaina moment by taking edge through so much pain
that was he definitive wrestlemania moment and couldn't agree more

The Gymini def. Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki
Mark Henry def. World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio (Non-Title Match)
WWE Tag Team Champions MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick (Match Never Began)
Finlay def. Chris Benoit (King of the Ring Tournament Match)
Booker T def. Gunner Scott
Kid Kash vs. Super Crazy vs. Nunzio (No Contest)
smackdown results if u missed the action

Maria & Torrie Wilson def. Women's Champion Mickie James & Victoria (Cheerleader Match)
WWE Champion John Cena def. Kenny
Intercontinental Champion Rob Van Dam & Carlito def. Chris Masters & Shelton Benjamin
Kane def. Rob Conway
Nicky, Mikey & Johnny def. Snitsky, Goldust & Eugene
Umaga def. Rory Fox
raw results if u missed the action

Back
Top Bottom