Millsy on Channel V chat....

This was supposed to be about how bad millsy was on channelv chat... but it saves having to start another thread about Australian Idol, i never expected it to have this many replies....

Meh who cares?? Aus Idol will be forgotten about in 2 months you'll see

HA HA!!!! 8)
It will only be forgotten if Shannon wins, but if GUY wins then everyone will remeber it for ever because GUY is going to win because he is the best!!!!

Nah, not Guy... who has an afro these days????

GO THE COUNTRY BUMPKIN!!!!!!!!!!! (SHANNON, FOR THE SLOW ONES OUT THERE)

Yeah Guy :!:

Shannons pretty cool though, he adapts to his songs, but he needs to move!!! \:D/

And the afro thing, its taking off, coz i've seen a few people with them, and in the australian idol audiences people are buying fake wigs to wear (afro wigs that is)!!!!

afros are the bomb
my friend is growin one and he started b4 australian idol started

Thats better... I dont like him, and neither do Shannons supporters... I hope Andrew G or James win it HEHEHEHE

Shit even give it to dicko....

GAH HAS THE WHOLE COUNTRY GONE CRAZY????

GO SHANNON!

Make that 2 people who dont want guy to win kelly... i have hated guy from the beginning and am not about to start liking him so GO SHANNON

Vote [1] Shannon Noll

Brad

Yeh ok brad i will, but thats only two people that dont like him compared to the hundreds of thousands that do! because we all know guy is gonna wiN!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p

GO GUY!!!

SHANNON HAS IT IN THE BAG!!!!!

After last nite with "Working Class Man" and his BETTER rendition of his last song (cant remember what it was) and Guy's SHOCKING version of Crazy In Love, Shannon has it

GO SHANNON

Back
Top Bottom