Millsy on Channel V chat....

I wasn't having a go at you!!!! I was saying you were perfect!! durr lol
I love ya !! and Millsy

yes gorgeous! n u know it!!

n yeh cosima just did that to save herself from hearing her name bein read out as the next person to leave! lol she was gone ne way...

yes!!!

i think she had it comin too
but you still have to feel bad for her

WOOOOOHOOOOOO i just spoiled it for everyone!!!! i just told about 40 ppl who went, coz we still havent seen the elimination, bloody daylight savings....

Its a pity cosima went, meh go shannon!!

No one willg et tired of it and it will never die because we all know as previousely stated the GUY!!!! is going to win becuase he is the best.
Also people like Jess and Kara, the biggest self proclaimed Millsy fans in the world will never let it go because they think that Millsy is the best (no matter what else anyone else tells them!!)

Dan, its my fault, I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE NEVER POSED AS MILLSY ON CHANNEL [V] CHAT shiznit!!!!

Now thats entertainment!!!!

Hmm ok ok ok

Here's theory/rumour for ya

I reckon Shannon was gone because if Cosima was to be booted, she would not have read what she wrote. Because she read it, i think that Shannon's name might have been on the card leaving Guy vs Cosima (with guy winning of course). They also said there was 0.85% between shannon and Cosima, so it was close

I think Shannon has to pull another "What about me" type performance or even another "Hey Jude" because it is free choice and guy is gonna romp it home (UNFORTUNATELY)

Lets see wat happens

Ciao

Brad (GO HOLY ORDERS 2003 MELB CUP)

I've said it once maybe twice but I'll say it again !!! WHATEVA TREVOR!!!!! she was soo gone anyways!! they should have read out the votes instead of making Shannon feel like he only got in by default because he didn't!!!!!! he's just that good!!!!!

Oh BTW I'm sooooo jealous of Paris Hilton

Kara

Totally agree with you Brad, that was my theory as well. It was always going to be a girl vs guy final. my theory is that what cosima read of the paper was not her speech, the producers wrote it. According to the news reports, the producers new about cosima's decision hours earlier, which gave them plenty of time to write a speech for her when she did.
anyway, thats my theory - guy would and win it regardless of what wouldve happened.

Power Penguin said:
No one willg et tired of it and it will never die because we all know as previousely stated the GUY!!!! is going to win becuase he is the best.

and just HOW do you know this... unless you in charge of the vote rigging then you would not know one little bit about the outcome... geez...

and believe it or not, what you wrote has just supported me as to why this thread should die a gruesome death!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom