Millsy on Channel V chat....

hmmmmm
yeh.. i wanted guy to win- before last night...
but guy did so bad!! crazy in love was the worst song he could have picked! not only that shannon has the better version of the song that's gonna be their single

r u jokin shannons version of the song sucked big time Guy did it so much betta
he did crazy in love really well and you could c how much fun he was havin
as my friend said this mornin they are both good singers but shannon isnt a performer

I was looking forward to Guy's version of Crazy in Love but i wasn't really impressed :?
He looked like he had fun but and he seemed to get the crowd into it.

Murderdoll said:
GO BANANNA!!!! I knew i shoulda auditioned... then you coulda voted for me!

as i remember, perth cup was on the same day as the auditions which were just down the road...

would been great to just sit back and... laugh at them heheheehehehe :twisted:

Hmmm, if I knew that i would gone to see it....

I'll give guy or shannon 50 bucks to do a metal song, screaming and headbanging and the rest of it.... Now THATS ENTERTAINMENT

HEHEHEHE

Obviously I dont have 50 bucks.... but its a figure of speech, as if they would be game enough to headbang and scream a song on stage....

I know I would.....

I almost threw up my dinner when Guy sang Crazy In Love, it was MURDERED. Shannon really got into it and picked songs that got the crowd.

SMS SHANNON to 188-99-66

Ciao
Brad

Ok ok ok - are you gals/guys actually voting for the BEST PERFORMER, or the hottest/best looking person? Seriously...
Out of last weeks performances it is going to be interesting to see who wins - they both performed extremely well in all 3 songs! Shannon outdid guy a little, mainly because he chose songs to suit him - altho crazy in love didnt suit guy he sung it extremely well (how many guys that you know can actually sing that song?) - it wasnt his best performance but it was still quite good - i think it will be close
In regards to Cosima - NO ONE knows who would have been on that sheet - the voting lines were closed an hour early and ANYTHING could have happened in that amount of time - the producers knew half an hour before the show started that she was pulling out - Guy, Shannon and the judges had no idea
Even tho she is out of the show - give it 6 months and I reckon we will hear her name out and about again - as if Dicko wont sign her up!!!!

Thank god it will all be over soon - and I agree if there was an international idol - Kelly Clarkeson would win hands down!

Strong eye (guy) should not win .. Shannon is so the next Jimmy Barnes! he should win .....

Jimmy Barnes HAHAHA... righto. Im with u kara though shannon should win... But who cares ive said this a few times before, they will be forgotten about in a few months.

Later

have u all gone mental?
okay so Crazy in love wasnt the best song for guy to sing but he should still win
As if we need another Jimmy Barnes :shock:
its not just on their performances on sunday night its over the whole time and Guys is by far the best

Good old aussie idol is about to end!!!

Shannon should win!... his verson of Working Class Man was better then the original... he didn't scream all the lyrics (unlike jimmy) but sounded just as fierce as Jimmy does...

and guy.... damn damn damn, i think he may have ruined what chance he had of winning by choosing Beyonce... :roll:

I didnt get to see sunday nights show of aussie idol.. what happen i love shannon!! SO YUMMY and his voice is so hot.. but guy has Unbelievable talent.... i still rekon shannon should win his got the looks the voice and everyone loves him ! hehe
Why did cosima leave?

they are both really good singers but Shannon isnt a performer
so Guy should win

GO GUY

Cosima left because of a vocal condition that was affecting her ability to sing. If she had of continued with the contest, then she may have permanently damaged her vocal chords.

Anyways i'm gonna be so glad when this is finally over!!!

haha thats funny your like dont care about aussie idol sept u no eveyrhting about it lol.. what was wrong with her vocal chords? nah go shannon!

Back
Top Bottom