Millsy on Channel V chat....

HEHE i dont care no more coz cosima left... the only WA hopeful. I know these things coz people always talk about it, and i am forced to watch Idol on sunday and monday night (damn mum).

Geez people, how can u say guy is a performer

he moves the same way every song, and it is so boring. his vocal gymnastics annoy the hell outta me and sings the same type of songs over and over.

If anyone was a performer it was Cosima. She reinvented herself so many times and it payed off (until she damaged her voice)

PS, the rumour mill has it that she was gonna pull out 3 weeks ago but the execs of the show wouldnt let her

GO SHANNON

Ciao

BRad

Cosmia!!!! pffffttttt I'm not gunna say any more on that subject I'll get myself into trouble. Anyways Strong eye shouldn't win, look how much Shannon has progresseds ince the start he has come such a long way as a performer and will go even further when he wins! and Strong eye just does the same thing over and over and his wave is annoyin!!!!!!!

well at least Guy know's what type of songs suit him that could be why he sings the same kind of songs. how many performers do you know of that sing differnt kinds of songs?? there isnt many
the reason why shannon isnt a performer is he doesnt move around very much. i mean most of his songs he just stands still
Guys should so win for sure. just because he had one bad pick doesnt mean he now sucks. look at the rest of the compitition and Guy beats Shannon by far

Wosie said:
how many performers do you know of that sing differnt kinds of songs??
Well theres, John Farnham, Madonna, Robbie Williams, Christina Aguilera ... These are pretty big names and these people can all sing different kinds of songs!! And Both Shannon and Guy can not be as good as John Farnham!! well nobody can cause he's a legend but Strong eye just plays with his voice far too much .. he may have his reasons but it's annoying and if he didn't he would probably have my vote but as Shannon is a true Aussie and has no reasons for not beign the winner apart from the movement thing which he is obviously over coming if you watch him from the very beginning til now! But a true performer was Millsy! maybe not with the best voice but he had everything else!

well i have to agree wit you on the millisy thing he was the best and should have won but o well at least he still has a song out i dont think he will go away fast

GOOD!!!!!! is all I can say I don't wanna see him go away for a long time!

GO SHANNNON U SEXY BEAST YOU OMG look at those arms is he a babe or what.. :wink: :wink:

i dont think guys choice of beyonce was to bad but WORKING CLASS MEN WAS AWESUM! OMG SEXY!

i think guys to gurlie if you ask me :p

shannons is jsut sexy reminds me of robbie williams and his a damn straight aussie lol :lol: :lol:

Hang on you cant change sides in the middle of a battle, well you can but you end up dying for it... You only hate him coz he slept with Paris Hilton... did i say slept what i meant was SHAGGED Paris. hehehe

John Farnham.. he had his moment time to pass the torch on to one of the young guns.

Madonna is gettin on abit too, and as with farnham she must pass on the torch to the younger ones.

Also pop music is very repetitive, and getting very boring. Now they are resorting to covering old songs. Thats why they (not sure who they is) created heavy metal, and dare i say it, punk rock.

The only true forms of music left. You know, the one where they play REAL INSTRUMENTS and dont need to use a synthesizer (except fred durst, but no one likes him anymore)

Anywayz, they need to invent something like ROCK IDOL or METAL IDOL or some crap... But anyway i think Shannon should win...

Later

WhAtEvA TrEvOR!!!!!!!!!!
You are full of C#@p My young man! and John Farnham is the man and always will be the man and dont ever put him down again our I'll B#@ch slap you!!!! :twisted:

Just kidding

Kara

HaHa paris is just sexually extroverted hahaha she has a tape out with her sexing a person... and milsy only got with her becauses shes horizontally accessible.. LOL...

Hehehehe.... Come on kara i'd like to see you try... I saw the reply of sunday last night, and that version of craz in love by guy was SHOCKING... I mean its not hard to sing but geez....

Go Paris hilton too, guys are lining up round the block to give her a poke :twisted: :D

hehehe Later

they needed line up
In England or were ever it is she lives you can buy shirts that say i f@#k Paris Hillton. i think that is saying something

hehe i was thinkin about that just then

I think there is a new shirt goin round... Millsy has one
It says: I F***ED PARIS HILTON AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT!!

millsy millsy millsy yardy yardy yarda.. more important...

the final aus idol has just started... shannon or guy?!
go shannon!

Back
Top Bottom