Emerson Shield 2008

Hey its not as if we arent sober when we bowl. Its off the lanes on the friday night where the real games begin. 1 scotch 2 scotch 3 scotch davids in the spa. 4 scotch 5 scotch 6 scotch davids having a snore. Dream dream dream i forgot to turn off the water. OOps a daisy oh well we will worry about that in the morning. HAHAHA sorry david.
:5shotss::beerchug::5shotss::beerchug::5shotss::JD::theBar::theBar:
Deano

I agree with David. These comps are all about catching up with friends, and having a couple of quiet ones. It's just that with Deano and I not playing, we can start earleir.

Deano - as I told you. I was very tired from working toooooooooooo hard, and the drain didn't work. Not my fault, and I'm sticking to it.

I may have omitted a zero on one or two of those odds...
No David..not alphabetical lol

Maybe a round of darts to decide the odds would be good?

Or even better, a mini pool comp?

Can I place my bet on Sunraysia now. lol
Garioch's on my team! ;);)

I agree with David. These comps are all about catching up with friends, and having a couple of quiet ones. It's just that with Deano and I not playing, we can start earleir.
Deano - as I told you. I was very tired from working toooooooooooo hard, and the drain didn't work. Not my fault, and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah yeah yeah, the drain was faulty, I had a stomach bug, the room was spinning, I've only had a couple ociffer, yeah yeah yeah. Tell it to the judge pal.

Hey Farky, if you're starting early, you and Deano should do the presentations for the ladies on Sat night.
Now that's entertainment.

But I don't have any friends..... :(
Just remember Wayne, you said that, not us. Lol

All good
David

Good Luck to everyone on the weekend, and safe driving for those who need to drive more than 4 hours, Wait, thats nearly everyone isnt it... :p

Late roster changes have changed the odds on some teams winning. Is there anyone who thinks their team can't finish on top this weekend?

Im thinking our Ballarat teams might struggle, maybe we will be realistic and aim at 2nd last and be happy with that, but as long as we empty some slabs we should be in great spirits, apologies in advance to the women on Saturday for drunken and slurred chants to spur our ladies on :D

Hey farqy maybe we could hold the drinking version of Emerson Shield. For those who arent bowling they are allowed 2 reps from each team. God could you imagine the all stars team then. I can see it now. Top all star with 2 bottles of scotch and 5 cans of beer and a flooded spa, thats right congratulations to MR FARQY. Now if that happend i dont think anyone would put there hand up to bowl next year.

:D:D:D

I'll be up Saturday about lunch time. THe misses wants to do a bit of shopping, if ther is anywhere to shop in Mildura, then go see how the girls are fairing. :D

I'll be up Saturday about lunch time. THe misses wants to do a bit of shopping, if ther is anywhere to shop in Mildura, then go see how the girls are fairing. :D
lol..

That time of day you pretty much can only go to Centro Plaza, or Kmart, harvey norman and the other big stores.

The majority of the shops in the Mall will be closed by about 1pm lol

Back
Top Bottom