Emerson Shield 2008

Please tell me Tenpin Bowling Show is covering this event.

It can be Emerson's own WWE vs RAW.
WWE could be Wayne Whips Everyone
RAW possibly Revenge Against Wayne
Should be a great spectacle of sportsmanship, chivalry and gentlemenly like behaviour.

NOT! :p

With petrol down to a measely $1.50 a litre, Mildura's not that far to watch the show.
Rob, can you put in a grandstand for me?

David

Amanda

Attached is the listing of what has been posted on total bowling for teams in the southern division. Not sure how accurate it is

Attachments

• Emerson Shield-2008 Sth.xls
    17.5 KB · Views: 55
Please tell me Tenpin Bowling Show is covering this event.
It can be Emerson's own WWE vs RAW.
WWE could be Wayne Whips Everyone
RAW possibly Revenge Against Wayne
Should be a great spectacle of sportsmanship, chivalry and gentlemenly like behaviour.
NOT! :p
With petrol down to a measely $1.50 a litre, Mildura's not that far to watch the show.
Rob, can you put in a grandstand for me?
David

Really David, I think you are tall enough not to need a grand stand:p
Will get Jess to video some of the action and send to you.

Also I think Wayne is just a little kittycat, not the mountain lion he pretends to be;) We will see how he goes against our lefties.
And as for Martini's, I just can't imagine Wayne pulling up out the front of the bowl, in a Austin Martin, dressed in a tux:marsa37:

Farky will not be bowling cause I have some special whiskey and dry cans to keep him warm. Damn cold here today.

Rob

Really David, I think you are tall enough not to need a grand stand:p
Will get Jess to video some of the action and send to you.
Also I think Wayne is just a little kittycat, not the mountain lion he pretends to be;) We will see how he goes against our lefties.
And as for Martini's, I just can't imagine Wayne pulling up out the front of the bowl, in a Austin Martin, dressed in a tux:marsa37:
Farky will not be bowling cause I have some special whiskey and dry cans to keep him warm. Damn cold here today.
Rob

THANKS ROB - and I told everyone it was cause I am injured

Amanda
Attached is the listing of what has been posted on total bowling for teams in the southern division. Not sure how accurate it is

Can I have a couple of bucks on the Geelong vs Bowlarama match??;);)

What date is your trial. Wouldn't mind coming to watch.

David

Can I have a couple of bucks on the Geelong vs Bowlarama match??;);)
What date is your trial. Wouldn't mind coming to watch.
David
Dave,

Our zone final is the same date as yours - this weekend.
Women Saturday - Men Sunday
Geelong vs Bowlarama is Game 7 (final game before positional). That should give you heaps of time to get down to Geelong.

Tally so far (in the Men) is Geelong 1 - Bowlarama 0 (last years zone final)

Now that Emerson is divided into 2 'conferences', North/east and South/west, perhaps we should organise a shoot-out between the top averages of the North final and the South final just to see how much better the NE is than the SW ;)

It also gives the Geelongians a chance at Chester too, as I'm sure they are Itching for some Trashing!

Amanda

Narre Warren Mens name update
Rudy Kerkvliet

An old friend of mine from our teen years and before, don't know if I should have mentioned that;):D

The only thing that annoyes me about Emmerson is that Sale didn't let me know that there was no team going until too late or I would have put some effort in to qualify for Morwell or go to the draft:(:surrender:
I was looking forward to taking on calmers and co at there centre;)

Grumpy.

So here's the dilemma:

Travel to Mildura to see Wayne win over the masses with his unquestionable charm and wit (Dean, please don't add any prefixes to Wayne's wit), or Tootle on down to watch Geelong 1 take on Geelong 2.

Its what the public want, a bit of biff. ;)

I'm torn people, what would you do?
Which history making, line in the sand, take no prisoners event should I go to?
Geelong vs Geelong is only game 7, Wayne vs the field is an all day event.
Decisions, decisions.

Rob
Tell Jess to save the video, it will make for good entertainment on Friday before the marathon over 27 crownies. :D

David my lips are sealed. I will just save it all for Sunday. Im just upset that i cant even bowl against Wayne for a one game head to head. Oh well.

Deano

The only thing that annoyes me about Emmerson is that Sale didn't let me know that there was no team going until too late or I would have put some effort in to qualify for Morwell or go to the draft:(:surrender:
I was looking forward to taking on calmers and co at there centre;)
Grumpy.
Well that is funny - 9th qualifier or 2nd reserve for the Morwell side - Grumpy
So your best effort at qualifying for the Morwell side was not good enough and by not making the top 7 you were then eligible for the draft if you so wished to nominate or maybe you also expected someone to fill out and send in your draft nomination form as well.
By the way why would you try to qualify for the Morwell side anyway - surley you would have taken the effort to find out if Sale was going to have a side or maybe you already knew the answer

By the way why would you try to qualify for the Morwell side anyway - surley you would have taken the effort to find out if Sale was going to have a side or maybe you already knew the answer

First
I always thought that Sale was having a team untill Debbie told me different last week
Second
When I tried out for Morwell there were only three qualifiers so I made up numbers and if I was informed earlier I would have tried again for Morwell but qualifying was closed by then.

As I see it at this stage with the closure of Sale and the requirements by LVTBA I would not be able to bowl ccup or seniors till 2010.
Which would only leave Emmerson as far as a centre rep teams go.

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom