Emerson Shield 2008

to all those hitting the road either north or south tomorrow, safe driving and have an excellent weekend of drinking and bowling. After all thats what Emerson is about:0

JUST WANT TO WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND. SAVE DRIVING TO GEELONG AND MILDURA, TAKE CARE ON THE ROADS THIS WEEKEND.
GO ALTONA!
Cheers

ole druggo town getting to you is it? ;)

Wayne's just not used to driving that far are you Wayne. ;)
Or is it the big dance is closer and you're worried what to wear? Don't be a wall flower, get out there and dance with the boys, but don't be a sl*t. :p

Maybe Wayne is nervous cause of the drinking games.
Some suggestions
Farky throws 4 revs - JD all round (not too many drunks after that game)
Kev throws 5 revs - shots (Kevs getting pressure from Junior Wilkins so I reckon this is a chance)
Haysey sends a messenger - Jager-Bombs (I'm with ya brother)
Mr Clarke rips the pocket - Beer (play this game and you will get happy).
Deano sledges from the stands - Double Beam's. Yay!
Tonx makes a ball layout comment - Shoot a can (OMG, you'll all be very ill) ;)
Wayne makes a new friend - everyone enjoys a social glass of red and mellows out with some cheese and crackers. :rolleyes:
Trav gets his boobs out - bucket to lane 3. :p

Drinking games and Emerson, its like kibble and bits, they just go.

Have fun people, best of luck to all, enjoy, drive safe and arrive home safe and well. You kow you want to.

David

And the Ladybug does get in the car and comes up to Mildura - we all wear Beer hats and screw the system by putting passion pop in the can slots to salute the man :D

The biggest question, is that if Chester does actually dominate, HOW LONG will we hear about it for?

A: Till the state final
B: Till the end of the year
C: Till death do us part
D: Till the drugs kick in from the corner girl

Have a safe trip everyone!

The biggest question, is that if Chester does actually dominate, HOW LONG will we hear about it for?
A: Till the state final
B: Till the end of the year
C: Till death do us part
D: Till the drugs kick in from the corner girl

The only way I'd dominate is if you're in handcuffs...:p

Wayne's just not used to driving that far are you Wayne. ;)
Or is it the big dance is closer and you're worried what to wear? Don't be a wall flower, get out there and dance with the boys, but don't be a sl*t. :p
Maybe Wayne is nervous cause of the drinking games.
Some suggestions
Farky throws 4 revs - JD all round (not too many drunks after that game)
Kev throws 5 revs - shots (Kevs getting pressure from Junior Wilkins so I reckon this is a chance)
Haysey sends a messenger - Jager-Bombs (I'm with ya brother)
Mr Clarke rips the pocket - Beer (play this game and you will get happy).
Deano sledges from the stands - Double Beam's. Yay!
Tonx makes a ball layout comment - Shoot a can (OMG, you'll all be very ill) ;)
Wayne makes a new friend - everyone enjoys a social glass of red and mellows out with some cheese and crackers. :rolleyes:
Trav gets his boobs out - bucket to lane 3. :p
Drinking games and Emerson, its like kibble and bits, they just go.
Have fun people, best of luck to all, enjoy, drive safe and arrive home safe and well. You kow you want to.
David

If I get my boobs out...

the centre will be vacated in record time :eek:

Just wondering what the highest team game is in Emerson atm.... If possible the highest in Zone and Finals...

1300 even? ok, thats decent. I wonder if anyone going to break that in Mildura. Is it possible to have the oiling pattern Posted up Rob?

I'm getting excited too wayne. :D But not looking forward to the drive, blah, might see if trish wants to do some....

1300 ???.....

is that the score for all seven bowlers? lol

there's no way an emerson team could shoot 1300

Back
Top Bottom