Emerson Shield 2008

Be there Satdy about 2:00, need to find a good place to eat.
Looking forward to the challenge of whooping some azzes.
Bowl well every1 and safe driving, it's spose to be wet?
Oh and Melton to finish 2nd or 3rd with 2 high averages. :p

Any excuse for a day off work....going to Mildura for a bowling tournie means two!!!

I'll be there after lunch Friday....providing I can leave Bright early enough....and my car isn't snowed in!!...

Pick up Sammy and fly to Mildura.....doing the speed limit of course.....

Although the motel has added a new player to our team named Shona....lol

And Sammy and I got allocated the 'disabled' room.....how the motel owner knew us that well is beyond me!!

I vote for Suzie in my team for drinking Mr Farky under the table...and I reckon she'd give Deano a good crack also.....and if Sammy wasn't going home to work.....she'd put away enough for our whole ladies team....lol

Looking forward to a great weekend with some bowling on the side as always!!

I'm coming up friday night wont be up there till late,farqy we drinking pre mixed or bringing a bottle,ya workin friday night deano ??

THe rest of the shepp boys will drift up thru Sat and be there by the arvo

First
I always thought that Sale was having a team untill Debbie told me different last week
Then why would you try out for Morwell wouldnt you find out if Sale was having a team first:confused:
Second
When I tried out for Morwell there were only three qualifiers so I made up numbers and if I was informed earlier I would have tried again for Morwell but qualifying was closed by then.
Closing Date was clearly listed - maybe you should have read it - Alternatively if you had posted that Hotline number for everyone to contact you then we could have informed you
As I see it at this stage with the closure of Sale and the requirements by LVTBA I would not be able to bowl ccup or seniors till 2010.
Which would only leave Emmerson as far as a centre rep teams go.
Grumpy
Could have bowled Seniors this year and CCup next year if you had bowled Champs - Sorry didnt have that hotline number to contact you again

P.S.
if I was informed
A little tip the world does not revolve around you if you are 100% genuine about competing in these events you would take the time to find out what the requirements are just like the other 99.99% of people that compete do

I finish work at 6 friday night so nah im not working. That leaves plenty of drinking time and recovery time on the saturday to drink more saturday night.

I finish work at 6 friday night so nah im not working. That leaves plenty of drinking time and recovery time on the saturday to drink more saturday night.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Me too. I'll be there at 5pm Friday night

Be there Satdy about 2:00, need to find a good place to eat.
Looking forward to the challenge of whooping some azzes.
Bowl well every1 and safe driving, it's spose to be wet?
Oh and Melton to finish 2nd or 3rd with 2 high averages. :p

What is wet? Hope you are not refering to rain.

If you stir the locals up with the 'R' would you are likely to be never found again;)

Rob

Wet ..... Mildura ..... yeah right.

Actually if you southerners could bring it up with you, i'm sure you would make a few friends up here :)

Looking foward to the weekend.

Browsing the teams, my prediction is Sunraysia Ladies to finish higher than the Sunraysia Men.

Wanted a $20 bet with a few of our men................. but they didn't have the balls, so to speak :)

Lisa

Looking foward to the weekend.
Browsing the teams, my prediction is Sunraysia Ladies to finish higher than the Sunraysia Men.
Wanted a $20 bet with a few of our men................. but they didn't have the balls, so to speak :)
Lisa

Hey you never offered me the $20 bet last night! must have been after I left.

I'll take that bet ;)

Oh and any of the younger blokes that want a crack at Bridgette off Big Brother, she'll be at Doms nightclub Saturday night. LOL.

Oh and any of the younger blokes that want a crack at Bridgette off Big Brother, she'll be at Doms nightclub Saturday night. LOL.

Be a waste of time, the ditzy blonde twit will probably end up at Dominoes Pizza thinking that is what Doms is short for:confused:

Rob

A few guys are looking to have a walk and a hit on Saturday arvo (set the girls up, then let them be :D)

Any others want to join in, just shoot me a pm.

Be a waste of time, the ditzy blonde twit will probably end up at Dominoes Pizza thinking that is what Doms is short for:confused:
Rob

Going to Dominoes Pizza might be a better long term career move.
Can she drive you reckon?
Big Brudda doesnt appear to be doing a whole lot for her. :p

I think Bridgett and Travy would make a great couple they have so much in common.........being Blonde.........:p:p

So guys for the ones that are coming up tomorrow come and see me at the Mildura Gateway Tavern. Might even shout you guys a few drinks. Im there pretty much all day until 6.30.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom