Emerson Shield 2008

It would be good to see just high scores bowled. Im quite sure with the talent thats on the sidelines that plenty of grog will be drank, oh yeah and high scores.

Deano

Sounds good mate. Ive really had a tasting for CC and ginger beer latley. But i dont mind getting beaten at the drinking game. I can taste it already.

Deano

Sounds good mate. Ive really had a tasting for CC and ginger beer latley. But i dont mind getting beaten at the drinking game. I can taste it already.
Deano

CC? Chrissie Clarke and Ginger Beer? Dont tell Geoff :p

Deano beaten at a drinking game, I'd like to see that, but my god I'd hate to see the winner. ;)

Y'all have a great weekend, a great tournament and play it in the spirit (and Dean will drink his share of spirits I'm sure) the tournament is meant to be in.

By the way Deano, I know CC is Club, but I couldnt resist. I could've been worser I guess. There's a certain Chuckster has the initials as well, but thats a baaaad visual. :(:(

Cheers
David
aka LadyBug (Thanks Hayesy)

how the hell do you guys expect me to take this event seriously when all you talk about is drinking?................

"looking forward to a safe and sober weekend of kickin' butt"

Hey its not as if we arent sober when we bowl. Its off the lanes on the friday night where the real games begin. 1 scotch 2 scotch 3 scotch davids in the spa. 4 scotch 5 scotch 6 scotch davids having a snore. Dream dream dream i forgot to turn off the water. OOps a daisy oh well we will worry about that in the morning. HAHAHA sorry david.
:5shotss::beerchug::5shotss::beerchug::5shotss::JD::theBar::theBar:
Deano

Late roster changes have changed the odds on some teams winning. Is there anyone who thinks their team can't finish on top this weekend?

Hey its not as if we arent sober when we bowl. Its off the lanes on the friday night where the real games begin. 1 scotch 2 scotch 3 scotch davids in the spa. 4 scotch 5 scotch 6 scotch davids having a snore. Dream dream dream i forgot to turn off the water. OOps a daisy oh well we will worry about that in the morning. HAHAHA sorry david.
:5shotss::beerchug::5shotss::beerchug::5shotss::JD::theBar::theBar:
Deano
Farky is a talented man, combining drinking games with carb loading (I'm sure there was a beer in there somewhere), doing aqua-aerobics (snoring uses muscles) and doing his civic duty in removing those stubborn stains he had noticed in the carpet. He's a very caring and giving individual.
As for drinking at a tournament, I'm afraid the value of having a drink with your mates that you dont see very often is one of the reasons I want to bowl CCup again. The event is serious, but so are our friendships (and so is watching the unitiated lose there lunch when they try to keep up with Deano and Co :p), its the Aussie way.
Disclaimer: Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Drink Drive, you bloody idiot.
Have any of the odds changed?
Gatsby, are you going to list the short priced faves and those outsiders who could make for an interesting event in the qualifying for the final?
Cheers
David

here are the odds on taking out the top spot at the North Finals in Mildura..

7-5
2-1
9-2
8-1
12-1
20-1
40-1
60-1

Back
Top Bottom