Emerson Shield 2005

Assassin_300 said:
Hey Gatsby
Early Hols and resting up although typing is taking it out of me
G'day Kevin - that one finger typing can be a real pain huh?..... lol

Don't know if everyone is on holidays, but I think there is a safe bet that we'll push through the 25,000 views of this thread by the weekend!!!

Already a couple of hundred more posts than last year.

Geez, the thread is red hot today. Had to go back 6 pages to catch up with todays goss. Interesting day!
Who's this Gary bloke from Colac that people keep talking about?
Graeme

Seems that a lot of people are in a playful mood today -- everyone's a comedian!
I have not seen my shirt for this weekend yet - i hope
a) My name is on it and
b) My name is spelt correctly
or everyone will have a field day!

Gray Bracks
aka Bary Glack

Looks like we are all home today.

Yes, Kev I have finished, home, and won't be working till Monday. My life is nearly as good as yours, although I'm not on holidays.

Is Gary Black on line. He's from Colac isn't he.

We are at the Hub also. Should be a good Friday/Sat night.

Fine I didn't really want it anyway!! lol

He has to be nice to me first!!

Its in the rules or I will make him cook and clean!!

"I'm onwly a wittle kid Mr Kelwy"

Dave I'm suprised you did'nt take a month off for this.....Although AusPost is considered by some to be a big holiday :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Hay Gatsby
Just in case there is a problem with the name on your shirt I have just organised an A frame you wear over your shoulders it has your name back and front in big letters
I better check the name's spelt correctly...now what was it
Bary Glack
yeh close enough

Cheerz
Kevin

Well done Craig on the revised odds, though Geelong are out a bit now. I hope my old comrades down that way can spark up a bit. We've lost a fair bit of firepower this year, the dreaded "Essendon flu" hit the team hard, but I've no doubt that the guys and gals representing us can do us proud. Good luck again everyone, I may make an appearance at Mentone and formally introduce myself to you all. Hope everyone kicks butt, and may the best team win.

Bloody hell you lot have been on fire for the day. Was shocked to look at the number of new posts that hit the thread today.

What is with Mr Bary Glack, Gary Black, or what ever it is.....:p

Well l hope everyone has been working on ways to get through the games for the weekend, especially as we have no warm up / practice lanes at mentone for the weekend.

That should lead to some fun.....lets see what the scenarios maybe....

no practice between games
1 ball per lane for new bowlers
2 balls per lane for new bowlers
a full 5 minutes for all bolwers each game.....how late would this make each day go, perhaps it would then become more like a marathon, and we should just go through the night instead of stopping for the couple of hours that we may have in between game 10 and game 11...:eek:

only 2 sleeps to go now....

Lance,

You pose a good question...

The official answer from the info I have is the after the pre-Game 1 warm up, New Bowlers will be allowed 1 ball per lane - if time permits

There is one other change (does not affect people much), that being that after game nine, the lane dram will be different. The only change here is that the men and ladies will swap the side of the bowl they are bowling. So games 1-9 the men will bowl on lanes 1-10, and games 10-18 they will bowl on lanes 11-20.

Cheers,

Vaughnn

Bary - I spent hours on the pc this morning making post after post after post. I had far too much time on my hands.

Miss Paige - What have I done now that you are dobbing me in for to my other half. I am always in trouble, everyone knows that, I am however good at getting out of it.

She just saw me write that and now I am in trouble for that. Sue is now looking over my shoulder at what I am writing.

Look foward to seeing you all there tomorrow night. Have a safe trip guys and chat to yall soon.

Can I have your shirt Gatsby so that I can stick it to the wall in front of my pc, that way I can throw out the pen and paper and I will know what you name is by looking in front of me.

Back
Top Bottom