Emerson Shield 2005

I am not even sure thats still a valid point Miss Paige, with medical technology being all that it is. Lol.

Paige is right Carmers
Without women we would have to cook for ourselves, do the washing and ironing and who would we get to fetch the beer;)
And that guy from Colac that was Gary Black wasnt it

Those are very valid points Woza. I must write those down.

You did forget to add gardening to that list. Lol.

Yes I am almost certain that its Gary with a G and Black with a B.

Woza said:
And that guy from Colac that was Gary Black wasnt it
Very observant - good to see you and Carmers are listening
R U gonna be supporting your girls on the weekend?

Gary Black

I knew that I could get him to bite eventually.

Yes I will be supporting the girls on the weekend. When possible that is. I am not walking down the other end of the centre between shots.

Gatsby said:
Very observant - good to see you and Carmers are listening
R U gonna be supporting your girls on the weekend?
Gary Black
I will be supporting the girls on the weekend inbetween the golf, a bit of fishing and the pub. Now if only the bowl was licenced then I could support them a whole lot more;)

No need for esky in the boot - plenty of them available in the bowl.

Milkshake container - I'm not drinking fluffy ducks. The good old coke bottle will do fine

Any of those related species Bourbon, scotch, bundy etc etc.

Its going to be a tough weekend supporting - Maybe I can get Paige to fetch me drinks whilst she is not bowling:D

You know that you are going to cop it for that when she gets back online. Just make sure that you tip her if she does get the drinks for you.

Carmers said:
You know that you are going to cop it for that when she gets back online. Just make sure that you tip her if she does get the drinks for you.
I'll have to pick her up to tip her. ;) And by tipping her I am sure that will just make her angrier
No we can come to some arrangement where all the tips go to SCOPE.
By the way there is going to be a money tin available on Saturday and Sunday where people can put in their donations/fines.
Hopefully we can raise enough money to rival the Dunn Shield/Senior Shield teams

Well now that was a smooth attempt at getting out of trouble Woza.

Glad that there is going to be a tin available. I have a $10 to donate already from a bowler down this way, without the cash that I shall be up for.

Carmers said:
Well now that was a smooth attempt at getting out of trouble Woza.
Plenty of practice at getting out of trouble - been married for a little while now.

So are you managing the women Woza???

(Managing women - what am I saying ;) ;) )

You could also put Ouzo or Vodka in your water bottle!!!!

Fair enough. You would almost have it perfected. I am not quite married, will be late next year, but almost have it perfected myself. Lol.

Today's Woza & Carmers show has been brought to you by the letter B and the numbers 12 and 3.

Vodka in the water bottle, I like that.

I dont know that I would be standing by the end of the first game against Colac, but it would be fun thats for sure, and its a short stumble back to the motel.

Like the thinking behind that one.

Back
Top Bottom