Emerson Shield 2005

I thought his name was Gary Black? You just said it was Gray Black, bugger let me get the Liquid Paper and the pen again. Lol.

Looks like some of the Werribee team have done a heartilage.

As for Craig forgetting the women, well, now all the women will go and see him to talk about this, maybe a clever move, look for Craig to be in a huddle with a lot of the women over the weekend.

And for him forgetting people and being oh so nice, well, he is getting old.

Carmers said:
Mr Chandler in a huddle with multiple amounts of women.....I am sure he would hate that.

He must have turned last time I saw him in a huddle it was with a bunch of blokes. And we all know how that ended

split happens said:
Looks like some of the Werribee team have done a heartilage.

Well wouldnt be a team event without some dramas...I remember the Sunshine ladies dunn shield team, now there was a team that could rival any for pure bitchiness and grudges held year after year. But you know how our chucky likes to get peeps offside. Maybe its just a ploy to fire the blokes up. Porto injured? be a shame...but I'm thinking (hoping) he'll be there with bells on.

As for Babs being anchor for Narre...lemme at him, we played many dunnshields together but none against each other. How is the perpetual bridesmaid these days anyway ;) I hope he's not the one to do a heartilage when I get hold of him :vamp: :vamp: :vamp:

Hey Craig

I have a carlton supporter that wants to meet you,best thing you wont have to huddle with the boys anymore....unless you want to.....lol

Attachments

• 0474.jpg
    0474.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 29
see paige, being a single man, for obvious reasons, i find that if i dont do the womens odds, i have more of a chance of not being a single man for much longer.

lol forgetting sunraysia, gees i am in the crapper now i missed saying names like mc master, hahn, sutton and mc donald, while i am on the name dropping, is there anyone i missed???????

vaughnn, how come narre's team was never posted?

porto out, at this stage it dont look good, and i am being 100% serious here. he had an accident tripping over his old fella, (ok i aint being serious now)

split happens "huddle with many women" hahaha, for a newbie, your a funny guy, but can you bowl as well as you crack jokes???

gary who???

kevvy, gees i seen her before, that night i come over to shower with your wife, she come by selling sex toys for homo's, i told her you were at bowling:p

woza, good to see you back, i like your waterboy or should i say watergirl idea, when she's done the drinks, you have to move her on to more importantly duties like, the cleaning, the washing, the dusting and of course the vacuuming and when all that is done then she can bowl :D

haha paige, i wouldn't be here without women, what are you smoking girl, everyone knows i was brought into this world by the stork

Craig - why would Narre post a team that has no scary news for you!!! In all honesty I thought I had posted something months ago.
Do you want personal bio's???

Narre has some tough morning's - thats for sure. Playing Ed Fleming, Melton Shepparton and Werribee all in the morning. Gee if Narre can be in the top half of the field after that, then there is hope, otherwise, we can expect to just be spectators :cool: :cool: :cool:

I wondered who was here...........Although was'nt to fussed I chucked a 300 that night it was all good

**now you've done it Paige will be really upset you did'nt go and say hello while you were up here

A lot more people online today than normal -- early hols?? -- or resting up for a big weekend??

Ok so who do I start with Woza, Craig, Carmers gee the list is getting longer!!

Now there is only one drink b**ch in our team and its not me!! I might share with you as to who later.

Woza although I might be available at country cup the answer would still be NO and by the way I have spoken to your wife and your grounded!! And you have to do all the washing cooking dishes vaccuming cleaning and ironing for yourself. So you won't have time to watch the bowling on the weekend you'll be at home working hard!! lol

Carmers don't admit that you have perfected the marriage thingy yet because I will be having a huge chat with your better half on the weekend and you will also be grounded!! lol

Craig although you don't have a better half or even a half and I'm sure there are up sides to that although I can't think of any lol

I am sure you will not be so lucky as to be involved in a huddle that consists of just women. And you were brought into this world by a women because it was a female stork that delivered you!! lol

Gees you guys talk a whole load of crap don't you. But it does make good reading!! I am enjoying my holidays on my own without my other half.

Hey Gatsby

Early Hols and resting up although typing is taking it out of me

Paige.....you missed Craig when he was up cleaning our shower :-& :-&

Back
Top Bottom