Emerson Shield 2005

Gatsby said:
Trouble in paradise?

Nah not really trouble, just general team malaise...I think Emerson means more to certain people in the team, while for others it could almost borderline on a chore. But we'll be there....all guns blazing

It is still a while away yet - general malaise may turn to rabid enthusiasm in the coming weeks?

Craig,

Happy with our odds mate, might even be over inflatted. Krusty is still in the team, so need a massive swing area to allow for the drop that can anywhere between 15 and 2, so that he can hit pocket...:p

Geez mate put me under the pump, with an All Star spot, that is going to be a bit ambitious perhaps, but will ahve my eye on the prize of the shield first, and personal satisfaction second, but would be nice all the same.

Practice, to early for that yet, still got several weeks until the event, need to wait until then, get the bonding going, and team morale, but if we do fall short, will be backing womens all the way, as l think they have a great chance this year.

If l thought we had good chance would say so, but l think we lack just a little mongrel in us, to finish the job this year, as we let a number of games slip, but that will be worked on between now and the big weekend, as our main focus point.......Finish the F'n game off, it is afterall 10 frames not 8 as we thought in Rosebud...:rolleyes:

So has Mr Chandler disappeared from the post? Or is he just keeping quiet until he releases the odds? Its a little quiet without him. Lol.

Carmers said:
So has Mr Chandler disappeared from the post? Or is he just keeping quiet until he releases the odds? Its a little quiet without him. Lol.

Go back to page 40 fo the odds

Oh I did see those odds, i just thought that he said that he was going to keep quiet for a while and I wanted to know if it was until he gave us the final odds just before the event.

Carmers said:
Oh I did see those odds, i just thought that he said that he was going to keep quiet for a while and I wanted to know if it was until he gave us the final odds just before the event.
I doubt it .... not his style to stay too quiet for too long!

Cmon all you other Emerson teams Werribee is still looking to have a practice at Mentone with the opposition.Do we have any teams that are interested cause were up for it LOL.;) :D :) :rolleyes:

We've organized a practice session for Saturday the 5th of nov. at Mentone...think we are all going to be there at 10am. Maybe something can be organized with you guys for that day?

Cmon Adam you havent been out of Dunn shield that long to forget the weekend LOL.I cant make it repping for Sunshine but the other guys might be able to.

As mentioned before EFL is practicing on Saturday 12th November from 10:00 am.

Not sure how we are going to practice as yet, as want the team to spend some time on spares and stuff, but a few practice games would be good for all involved, against the team that has already had the trophy engraved after Craig snuck it out of Melton during the Zone Roll off to ensure the Shield was ready for the presentation...:rolleyes:

oh my god we had fallen to mid way down the page. whats going on.

Only a few weeks to the event and all is quiet on the front, especially from Craig.....:rolleyes:

C'mom must be time for an odds for an odds update, after all we msut be getting close enough for Werribee to have firmed even more to unbackable odds.

Here's hoping there are limited lane breakdowns/issues.

With the Saturday finish time being 8pm (all going well), it may finish at midnight with a few issues.

If they have normal Mentone condition we will finish quite early because everyone that has average revs will be averaging about 6 to 8 strikes a game.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :.However if they toughen it up a different matter altogether.:confused: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom