Emerson Shield 2005

what happened

i think we got bored

7-0 6-1

last game, was all about confidence, for you guys :p

had a ball, and we'll have to do it again, thanx to mac, trotts and crew for giving us the opportunity to have a crack

did you's beat the women after we finished ?????

Happily yes we did.

One of them even joined the 100 club :)

Was absolute fun, and l know the team enjoyed it. We needed the practice session, and it great of Werribee to lay the long oil pattern we will be getting at Rachuig.

OK l can accept you got bored. But what was with PORTO. Saying that perhaps thats how he will make the Aussie Team, as part of the girls squad :p

well didn't he answer a few critics that think he isn't good enough

rachuig long 720/3

9th S.P.C, 5th cannington cup, 6th S.A cup, state masters champ, 2nd australian youth cup

i know that one day he hopes he will be good enough to wear the green and gold, until then he will just keep working and proving all the people who think he aint good, that he is a talent beyond all belief

Heh Craig dont be so modest you bowled well also on the long pattern it wasnt all a left handed street LOL.As for the rest of us it was tough thats for sure but you just have to tough it out .Re Melton ARRRRGGGHHHH! :rolleyes:

If people are bagging Porto and saying he is not good enough - how bad are the rest of us!

Did i read someone telling Craig not to be so modest? Or am I dreaming? :rolleyes:

you could get to be extra lucky like me and the only ever bowl leauge at Melton or Mt gambier during your life(so far) Then you get to go anywhere else and the either the heads magically hold up for more than 3-4 games or there's backend and a big sign outside 10 saying 'put ball here somewhere' makes seeing tough stuff every week worth it!! :cool:

friend lance, is talking me down and talking porto up

just he wait till i lay the smack down on him :p :p :p

i was humbled, beat old sparring partner dave, then mac, but trotts definately had me from frame 1, amazing he is, practise or for real, he gives 100% everytime he steps on the approach, a good example for many who have aims at being that good at some stage of their life.

the heads were fine at melton, until practise play ended and yes i bowled at mount gambier, and it was much of the same, but nowhere in the world will be as bad as murray bridge, that place is hell

Assassin_300 said:
What Worse Than "Wodonga"

I did'nt think that was possible....lol
Hey Boofhead Kev,

You managed to handle the lanes OK when you took the money in January. :agrue:

There's an idea for a tourney here! take all the centres were no-one avs200 and have a 'battle of the DUNGEONS!!!' bring 10 yr old reactives and blue dots!!

Boofhead, I'II give you bloody boofhead....lol

See I was smart before each shot I had a good hard look down the lane found the (Ahmm Ahmm) Evaporation spots and tried to shoot around them,bloody hard trying to get the ball to do figure a "S" down the lane ;)

Reverse Block And Sink in Spots things we do to cash.......

Mind you I'II be back next year and as much as I bag the place its makes a great tournament knowing you could win a skin on 189 now who did that I wonder :)

Cheerz
Kevin

Mind you I'II be back next year and as much as I bag the place its makes a great tournament knowing you could win a skin on 189 now who did that I wonder :)

Cheerz
Kevin[/QUOTE]

Yeh mate it is an enjoyable day. gee I wonder if it was ME :oops:

Keep coming up here mate and don't forget a few of ya mates from Shep if ya can find any :lol:
See ya in January

Now Freddo, we all know that really Kev has no mates so the chance of him finding anybody to go with him will be pretty much slim and none. ;)

But hey who else do you need when you've got Kev there? :p :p

Paige

AdrianS said:
There's an idea for a tourney here! take all the centres were no-one avs200 and have a 'battle of the DUNGEONS!!!' bring 10 yr old reactives and blue dots!!

With an idea like that i think tourney could be held at morwell cause the lane seem to be going from bad to worse and you know there bad when you hit the pocket and leave a seven ten split

Country Champs Results

Graded Girls

1st Kirsty Menzies (Colac)
2nd Shelby Garioch (Mildura)

Open Girls

1st Amy Cathcart (Bendigo)
2nd Laura Kairn (Bendigo)

Graded Boys

1st Joel Thompson (Wodonga)
2nd Daniel Hanley (Wodonga)

Open Boys

1st Andrew Clark (Bendigo)
2nd Luke Kairn (Bendigo)

Congratulations to ALL bowlers. Including all those who tried out but did not fall into the trophies. I was extremely proud of the way everyone conducted themselves, with everyone having fun, but still being truly professional.

Well done to all

David

Woza said:
Anything can happen though - Local footy grandfinal on the weekend Top side undefeated since 2003, going for 45 games undefeated, no team within 10 goals all season, going for fourth premership in a row - lose the grandfinal - DOH

Did Traralgon actually win!!! I thought that was a dream and i was in a happy place again!!!

P.S chuck how is that spoon!!

Back
Top Bottom