Emerson Shield 2005

My apologies Gatsby, I do remember Stephen (sp?) in the scarf, just went with the odds that you all would have been, you should get a bigger catters jumper and wear it with pride.

I will remember to drop the "Great" reference when talking about or quoting you.

Cheers

No probs Carmers - didn't want to mistaken for a tiger supporter! It's bad enough that we have to wear Gold and Black at Country Cup lol.

The nick name actually has nothing to do with the book -- it was a derivation of my name -- Gary B -- Gazza B -- Gaz B -- became Gatsby. (and after a heap of free Cougars on Sunday it was definitely a case of "not feeling so great" gatsby on Monday)

You have convinced ME to go out and buy the bigger cats jumper -- do you reckon you could convince my wife? (just kidding).

How did you get to toss the coin - did you win a competition or something?

Gatsby,

You will never believe that Carmers derived from my surname? Lol, what are the odds on that?

In regards to the cats jumper, take your wife shopping and buy her heaps of stuff then call past the sports store towards the end of the trip and say: "Oh yeah whilst I am here I should pick up one of those new cats jumpers as mine is a little old etc...". It will work a treat.

You mean to tell me that as well as some of the best seats on the ground they fill you with free bourbon also, I dont know what this world is coming too. I won the coin toss through a radio station, I am not usually one to do radio comps etc as I feel that I would never win so I dont waste my time but last Thursday driving to work I was listening and they said: "when you hear the coin toss be one of the first three callers..." so I did and went into the draw, then Friday on the way to work they said: "we are about to draw the winner of the coin toss and give them a call..." next thing my phone started ringing and the rest is history.

I am going to go to work, have a great day peoples.

Cheers

Now more than ever you need to get that Geelong jumper Gatsby. Go out and buy one, or come for a drive down to Rebel Sport and pick one up.

Cheers.

Emerson has been a bit quite of late Graeme. Footy finals are more exciting at the moment. It still seems a long way to last weekend in November.

Werribee is the team to beat.
They'll be stomping on your feet.
There no 1 thats for sure!
No more rainy days you'll see
This team holds the Key!!!
Our lil cap is a tough nut
She will soon turn round and kick your BUTT!!!
She is the one and only chic
that wont turn around and take your chit!!!

Sound dog 1, 2
Sound Dog 3, 4
Sound Dog 1,2,1,2,3,4

GOOOO WERRIBEE!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha

:p

Now, now woza...

I'm thinking either everyone is hibernating, they are on holidays, perhaps you are right and they just don't care.

I remember that in past years it has been one of the hottest topics on TotalBowling.

Let's start by listing the contenders (for both men and women), get some odds happening, perhaps even start some bidding on some Sunday super-subs. ;)

This topic will take off again soon. It is just way to far away to start thinking about again now.

2 much happening in between now and then.

Nationals
Aus Masters
Rachuig / De Veer
Dunn Shield
Warnambool Cup

The new Victorian Circuit being finalised, and entry forms sent out (I hope anyway) or at least possibly available on the weekend for the first event, plus a newsletter to advise all of what is happening.

Oh my GOD, just to much to think of between now end of November to worry about this until the week leading upto it.....

But perhaps all the otehr centres are out practising to counter the great the great Craig, and the mouth from Narre Steve Toth.. :D

who's this mouth character

will the mouth be running at full tilt after he gets a big string of strikes thrown at him???

craig said:
who's this mouth character

will the mouth be running at full tilt after he gets a big string of strikes thrown at him???

Yep I put my house on that. ;)

The mouth from Narre i thought he was long retired ah well looks like its time to renew old times once over again.The mouth is a down and in playa pretty accurate but if i remember rightly he prefers a dryish cond instead of a 8 10 pea soup LOL. :cool: :cool: :cool: GO WERRIBEE!

The mouth from narrie will lightn up the weekend so i car'nt wait till november just so i can hear him talk all his s#@t against everyone again but his fav opp is krusty

The mouth is hilarous!!!

Can't wait for a Crusty and Mouth Show again. That was a highlight of the Zone Qualifier!!!

Back
Top Bottom