Country Cup 2008

Kev are you a good bowler??? HAHAHA Memories.
Peter is that when you bowled with a decent team? Thats right we didnt wear pink skirts oops i mean shirts either.
:cool:

Thats right we didnt wear pink skirts

there was only one who used to like wareing skirts and if I remember rightly you and hee used to get on very very well

are you a good bowler???

I still use that saying every now and then ,suprising how certain things get remembered and stick with you

come to think of it Deano theres a few things that have been attributed to your goodself that we all remember :JD::new_shocked::fyou1::chair::partytime2: ;);)

Well very true with all those comments there Kev.

Well all i have done is look up to the older people and followed in there footsteps. Yes that right Kev i even look up to you.

;)

i think he had his vt. no turbo. So any surprises at all this year kev???I may have a few actually for some lucky people no names.Just be aware, be very aware especially you Mr Motta.:wedgie:

Well all i have done is look up to the older people and followed in there footsteps. Yes that right Kev i even look up to you.

Are you saying I'm old,that bloody farqy again I'II bet just remember I'm still 4.5 years from senior shield,,,,,,,,

nah no real suprises m8,although I'm a bit worried about Petey hanging around the back of rays car I hope it was'nt to much in the back seat

Something ya not tellin us petey

gees, i'm still on 2 hands counting down how many years until senior shield

although as of today, i know someone who is down to 2 fingers

happy birthday rob "kouta 43" garioch

gees, i'm still on 2 hands counting down how many years until senior shield

although as of today, i know someone who is down to 2 fingers

happy birthday rob "kouta 43" garioch

i guess he wont appreciate the happy 50th sms i sent him earlier today :whistling: :oops:

I passed on all your kind wishes for Rob's '43rd' birthday.

He said to say thanx Craig for letting everyone know. :secret:

Really I dont think he cares all that much atm, while fishing, feeding

crocodiles, relaxing in pubs in Port Douglas and drinking, (i'm sure

s--t loads of alcohol) with my 3 brothers.........Yuk what a sight.

Can't wait for him to get home Sunday, I'm sick of working so much ;)

Sorry Hun, you give me way too much time off while your home :p

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom