Country Cup 2008

important things like being eligible for senior shield, should not go unnoticed by the general public.

and in 2 years time there will be a heap of us all anxious just to let him know

this is obviously a comment made by someone, trying to prove long term consumption of alcohol will rot your brain, the only time your ever quiet is when your under water.... M even says you talk in your sleep
and as for hiding under your Mrs skirt, don't you mean in it???
mate after your track record, you should happy to just have a shirt, cause if everyones got a good memory, it'd be in the teams best interest to keep you on the bench

Seems my 48% win record that sits just in the top 10 all time with over 100 C/C games is no good?
Yes last effort was no good but still snagged 7 from 15 only one win less than the oomp loompa up north with three less games and 30 less pins a game!:p

Seems my 48% win record that sits just in the top 10 all time with over 100 C/C games is no good?
Yes last effort was no good but still snagged 7 from 15 only one win less than the oomp loompa up north with three less games and 30 less pins a game!:p

Quote of the thread so far

Think you might even be dudding yourself Motta

2006 - 7/15
2005 - 11.5/22
2004 - 16/20
2003 - 9/17
2001 - 10/19
2000 - 11/17
1998 - 8/17
1996 - 9 games not sure how many points.

Excluding 1996 that is 72.5/127 == 57%
Even if you were 0/9 in 1996 that is still 53%

Think you might even be dudding yourself Motta
2006 - 7/15
2005 - 11.5/22
2004 - 16/20
2003 - 9/17
2001 - 10/19
2000 - 11/17
1998 - 8/17
1996 - 9 games not sure how many points.
Excluding 1996 that is 72.5/127 == 57%
Even if you were 0/9 in 1996 that is still 53%
9 games in first C/C as a 17 year old with 7 wins. I dont like to over quote:D

57%

1 game at position 1
126 games at position 3

57% batting against the weakest bowler in every team, thats quite a record to boast about

oh and by the way

happy birthday mate
would you like your wooden spoon now, or would you prefer to wait until september???

57%

1 game at position 1
126 games at position 3

57% batting against the weakest bowler in every team, thats quite a record to boast about

oh and by the way

happy birthday mate
would you like your wooden spoon now, or would you prefer to wait until september???
Wish we had stats on bowled position - gary help on that?
Nearly all bowled at one and two there DB - not meaning Drink B**CH but David Bowie (those with a good memory of you in the early days in tight white will have the mental picture i am talking about!)

Does Judds new No# 5 locker automaticaly have a pre-season cup with a great big spoon in the middle?

Well thats about the first thing for a while i have agreed with Motta. The world must be coming to a end. As for all the records and stuff apparently i go ok.

Deano

Wish we had stats on bowled position - gary help on that?
Not gonna be much help with that one Motta. I only have positional averages for games bowled against Colac. Seeing as though you asked (you aint gonna like it)

16 games that i have records for
Position 1 - 8 games - 169.6 ave - 1 pt
Position 2 - 5 games - 207.4 ave - 4 pts
Position 3 - 1 game - 224 - 1 pt
Position 4 - 1 game - 193 - 0 pt
Position 5 - 1 game - 191 - 1 pt

(that should pour a bit more fuel on the fire)

well maybe he shouldn't have asked for help hey gary

positions 1 and 5 - 9 games for 2 wins at a smidge over 170 average

i'm speechless, i'll stick to the original comment, he is great against the struggler's in the middle

224 at number 3, at 100% could be his niche

wait until i get down there tomorrow, i'll be all over him in public

the "the defeater of nobodies"

stop laughing woza, he's on your team

Well im impressed to. Do you want to bowl for us??? Im sure there would be a place on the pine for you. i like my oranges cut in to eighths to.

Go you good things.

;)

well maybe he shouldn't have asked for help hey gary
i'm speechless, i'll stick to the original comment, he is great against the struggler's in the middle
Me at 1
Big Fella at 2
Motta will slot into 3 just nicely;)
That should fire him up :furious::furious:
Alternatively mght have to chuck the cowboy into that 3rd spot:2guns:

Is the 207.5 with 4 outa 5 not staring you in the face, or do have that rare blinding disease most Carlton fans get leading into the pre season?

And yes Deano you go OK also. Credit were its due, which is not done Geelong way.:p:p

Thanks Motta.

i rekon we need to get some early odds up for C/Cup.

Is there any voluntary bookies around??

Thanks Motta.
i rekon we need to get some early odds up for C/Cup.
Is there any voluntary bookies around??

1/100000000 I will take your money on friday night and bowl at least 1 game and i will not be driving to or from C/C

Back
Top Bottom