Country Cup 2008

Well gday gday the Kev. Yeah well i will have $10 on who ever i play against you lot now worries at all. Hope they dont mind coming down to position 3 or 4 though. HAHAHA
Nah no new jackets latley which is a bit unfortunate but oh well have to get the number of Rowie's stylist and see what the fashion is these days.
By the way Pete its not bowling against me that will make you nervous its things off the lane that might;) Just remember we know you better than your team people do. The reason i said people cos we know you aint got no mates.:slap_1gtk:
Well that enough for now im sure ill get a bite back.
Deano
It has begun. Make it $20.00 ;)

Old Farqy, All tou have to do is talk to him and he forgets what the job at hand is.

And if You mention scotch in that conversation its even easier

Hey Farqy next time you jump on the bed in your jocks waving a pillow please please close the curtains you were scaring other members in the motel ,poor tracey what she has to go thru

Well Peter will that be $20 a game? Because after the first time you play us you will probably not be playing the second time round:)

I think they have recruited him to be the tea lady.. not to actually bowl..

I mean they couldn't be that silly in shepp could they :confused:
:tongue:

Get it right, he's the drink b*tch.

I'm giving him lessons, but he doesn't pay attention very well. Extremely short concentration span...... lol :p

Ive heard that Pete that you dont like to touch it. Is it cos it has teeth? Where are our friends from La Choke Valley?? They are very quiet at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom