Country Cup 2008

Ive heard that Pete that you dont like to touch it. Is it cos it has teeth? Where are our friends from La Choke Valley?? They are very quiet at the moment.
Also i hear Mr Motta is bowling this year??? Is it true?? Well looks like they will be about 18 points worse off. Deano:av-31:
Quiet no - just been down at Sorrento for a few days. :fishing1:
Lets see Deano was to scared to grace us with his presence last year at Sale :g: but was the real reason although you made all stars at Bendigo how many points did you actually win out of your 18 games that year - I think that I have some spare fingers.:oops:

lol, beautiful

dont soften him up, just hit him with some hard ones straight up

beware deano, he's going to ask the big question soon

i can smell it

All in the past Woza i hear there is a Country Cup next year. By the way may not of one many points but i do recall this being a team game and there is no I in team.Also i bowled 18 games to win 8 points and average 219. Yourself bowed 19 games got 8.5 points and averaged 190 we finished third in the men you guys 8th. HMMMMMMMGood to see there is still a bit of fire in the belly because since my first country cup to my last the agro has been lost. I hope everyone comes out on fire next year. Craig you should know by now i take this all so serious. Got taught by the best.:groupwave2:Deano

Good to see that the fish are still biting ;)
People only remember who won not who come second or third or eigth for that matter
I agree totally it is a team game and you will not win it unless you bowl as a team - proven fact although one more point would have won you the overall association trophy that year
And Chandler if you were down in the valley on the weekend you could have dropped into the bowl or at least offered to pay some of the cost towards the broken bed in the motel room. :secret: Apparently they had to move motels they were that embarrassed

Deanos Shadow - there used to be another guy up your way who liked to talk on here abit - Please come on out and say you will make Allstars

I wont make all stars. :D

I havent been bowling long unlike some people on here.. only my second year back after 3 years off. :av-31:

will be amusing come country cup time though :whistling:

There is only one ALL STAR TEAM at country cup and that the team who walks away with the trophy. Which will be us next year.

Deano

Ive heard that Pete that you dont like to touch it. Is it cos it has teeth? Where are our friends from La Choke Valley?? They are very quiet at the moment.

Its the quite one's you have to watch!!!! And I have been quiet for some time now;) We bowled, made the team now we are coming to kick your arse. AND take your money again:p:p. Now to go and hide under my missus skirt for another few months;)

Well Well if it isnt Mr Motta. Dont you remember much of the last time you hung out with us?? Lets remember it was Geelong. Actually cant remember much myself becuase i rekon we just about drank Geelong out of Bourban.* Bring it on again thats if you arent goin soft in your old age.

Good to see that the fish are still biting ;)
People only remember who won not who come second or third or eigth for that matter

if thats the case, how come you and your mate to the north keep reminding me of how many 2nds i have had???

Its the quite one's you have to watch!!!! And I have been quiet for some time now;) We bowled, made the team now we are coming to kick your arse. AND take your money again:p:p. Now to go and hide under my missus skirt for another few months;)

this is obviously a comment made by someone, trying to prove long term consumption of alcohol will rot your brain, the only time your ever quiet is when your under water.... M even says you talk in your sleep

and as for hiding under your Mrs skirt, don't you mean in it???

mate after your track record, you should happy to just have a shirt, cause if everyones got a good memory, it'd be in the teams best interest to keep you on the bench

And Chandler if you were down in the valley on the weekend you could have dropped into the bowl or at least offered to pay some of the cost towards the broken bed in the motel room. :secret: Apparently they had to move motels they were that embarrassed

bugger dropping into the bowl, i try to do that as less as possible

:bullrider:

oh the memories

:getOUT:

seriously though, i would have shown a heap of people running around in pink shirts the door too

I'm sure our friends from Mildura and Bendigo would remember that motel as the one you guys stayed at back at cc in Morwell. Where the owner threatened to kick both teams out that year too.

Yes the memories.....

ps Don't anyone stay the Parkside Motel on the main drag. Nasty Owner!!

ahh i remember that... ten pin bowling in the motel carpark. hehe yes it was an awesome year. Was that the same year that we had that wonderful meal at the RSL??

the year that craig in his crappy lil commodore beat ray who had a turbo charged street machine in a drag

Back
Top Bottom