Country Cup 2008

So how come little petey emmett is bowling for shepp?

Im guessing he just really likes the pink shirts?
:movingtongue:

dam straight, i figured well now that im bowling in shepparton, i might as well tried to make the team for 2008. Your not scared that i might beat you are ya travy?? :p:D;)

Well well well. It looks like its goin to be a interesting year this year. Gee Kev thats a strong team you have there on paper.:surrender: HAHAHA
Pine Pony how did you get a game???? Must be short on numbers or somthing. Also i hear Mr Motta is bowling this year??? Is it true?? Well looks like they will be about 18 points worse off. Well thats enuf stirring for now because there is still plenty of time until C/Cup starts..

Deano:av-31:

Well well well. It looks like its goin to be a interesting year this year. Gee Kev thats a strong team you have there on paper.:surrender: HAHAHA
Pine Pony how did you get a game???? Must be short on numbers or somthing. Also i hear Mr Motta is bowling this year??? Is it true?? Well looks like they will be about 18 points worse off. Well thats enuf stirring for now because there is still plenty of time until C/Cup starts..
Deano:av-31:
Thats the way deano :smiley.php: :thumbup:
:rofl:

It shall be a fun year, its great to be back
I look forward in playing against my old team, i just hope (as you say deano) im not sitting on the pine in those rounds.
Welcome back to Totalbowling Deano.

Also well done on your 299 travy. Great work.

Well Peter if you are sitting on the pine against us it will be very familiar surroundings then wont it. HAHAHA. Im sure Kev and Co will give you a nice little pep talk to calm the nerves or will they give you somthing else.:Sharky2:

Deano

It shall be a fun year, its great to be back
I look forward in playing against my old team, i just hope (as you say deano) im not sitting on the pine in those rounds.
Welcome back to Totalbowling Deano.
Also well done on your 299 travy. Great work.

thanks mate, hope to go 1 better sometime soon :angel2:

This will be petey if he is on the bench against us :chair:

lol

Geez RoyBoy cant get a word out for 2 years now cant shut you up ,,,,,its good ya back with craig not giving a toss about certain tournements it was getting boring

Hows the dress ups going any new jackets at the club.....Rowey said he has a special one you could ware.......pity he wont be there you to could remember old times amd maybe a bit of heads up........'Poker'

I'm sure Petey wont need a pep talk ya just chuck $10 on it and no way will he loose

Talk to ya round 'BIG D'

Well gday gday the Kev. Yeah well i will have $10 on who ever i play against you lot now worries at all. Hope they dont mind coming down to position 3 or 4 though. HAHAHA

Nah no new jackets latley which is a bit unfortunate but oh well have to get the number of Rowie's stylist and see what the fashion is these days.

By the way Pete its not bowling against me that will make you nervous its things off the lane that might;) Just remember we know you better than your team people do. The reason i said people cos we know you aint got no mates.:slap_1gtk:

Well that enough for now im sure ill get a bite back.

Deano

Geez RoyBoy cant get a word out for 2 years now cant shut you up ,,,,,its good ya back with craig not giving a toss about certain tournements it was getting boring
Hows the dress ups going any new jackets at the club.....Rowey said he has a special one you could ware.......pity he wont be there you to could remember old times amd maybe a bit of heads up........'Poker'
I'm sure Petey wont need a pep talk ya just chuck $10 on it and no way will he loose
Talk to ya round 'BIG D'
Shep must have a real good team this year.
They have left out the old man who made ALL STARS.
Would've been good to have his consistency in the side. Looks like you will have to lead off instead Kev.

So very well said Dave. Oh well maybe its the good old Shep politics or somthing like that. Always somthing goin on there. :ranting3:

No politics this year deano he finished 10th in the roll offs

Come on Fargy I've been leading off the last two years ,come to think off it that was when you dropped yourself down the order

Your a stirring ***** Farqy

Kev

Back
Top Bottom